RAGBRAI Shop Site – Now Open!

The RAGBRAI Shop Site is now open. Please visit shop.ragbrai.org.

20 Responses on “RAGBRAI Shop Site – Now Open!

Richard

August 6, 2010 at 2:04 pm

Would the Register consider selling some generic RAGBRAI jerseys and caps, not tied to a particular ride? I only get back to Iowa to ride every 5-7 years (I live in Calif.), and I don’t feel right wearing an item from a ride I didn’t do. But I’d buy a jersey and/or cap with a general RAGBRAI logo on it — like what you have on the T-shirts — to show my support for the best ride in the world.

Barb

August 6, 2010 at 4:53 pm

Anyone have a 2006 pin they would like to sell?

Denise

August 9, 2010 at 4:12 pm

I purchased the premium package and have not yet received my t-shirt or copies of the Register – which I was told were mailed. When can I expect delivery?

michael katz

August 9, 2010 at 7:12 pm

Is it still possible to get a “premium package”? I hope so.

Profile photo of hawkeyerider

hawkeyerider

August 10, 2010 at 8:12 pm

Does anyone have a 2010 Jersey XL they would like to sell.

Brenda Conry

August 11, 2010 at 1:58 pm

With all the women who participate on RAGBRAI, why are the jerseys still only in men’s sizes (and cuts)?

Barb

August 16, 2010 at 6:29 pm

Anyone know if they are going to sell the 2010 RAGBRAI Poster? Or anyone out there that wants to sell one?

John

August 17, 2010 at 2:53 pm

Where are the 2010 patches in the shop? I didn’t realize that mailing the certificate in this year was not an option like every year before. THX.

Barb

August 18, 2010 at 10:56 am

Denise,
This happened to me a couple of years ago and I finally called the Des Moines Register and they sent them right away.

Profile photo of bagstars

bagstars

August 25, 2010 at 9:39 pm

Gucci handbags one of the world famous brand.

sdsadsa

August 26, 2010 at 4:43 am

coach

CJ

September 1, 2010 at 12:12 pm

Can we get 2010 Karras Loop Patches?

Marilyn Mullin

December 17, 2010 at 3:40 pm

Where can I find information about 2010 Ragbrai posters?

Get Breaking Sports News

February 6, 2012 at 7:11 am

I used to be recommended this blog through my cousin. I’m not certain whether or not this submit is written by means of him as no one else realize such distinct approximately my trouble. You’re wonderful! Thanks!

flight deals india

March 22, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Usually I don’t learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, quite great article.| flight deals india http://www.funtraveldeals.com/book-flights/

agate cameos jewellery

March 22, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Good post. I will be going through a few of these issues as well..| agate cameos jewellery http://www.goldmemoriesforever.co

fotograf de nunta

March 23, 2013 at 3:21 am

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I’m quite certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!| fotograf de nunta http://madvideo.ro/fotograf-de-nunta/

HochzeitsfotografMünch

March 23, 2013 at 10:52 am

Spot on with this write-up, I honestly think this website needs much more attention. I’ll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the information!| Hochzeitsfotograf München http://www.fotostudioaugenblicke.de

Google sucks

March 24, 2013 at 1:39 pm

Many thanks for writing this ideal publish..Loved your article content. Remember to do preserve writing Google sucks http://asdasghdsdfs5hf.com

Track Bids

April 9, 2013 at 10:31 pm

I am grateful to obtain observed this site. Preserve up the beneficial postings.

• RAGBRAI 2016: Route heads to scenic southern Iowa

Don’t let perceptions fool you. The XLIV RAGBRAI course will lead cyclists across the state’s scenic southern terrain, but it’s not as daunting as ...

• Honor RAGBRAI creators with a statue

The amorphous summertime spree known as RAGBRAI is beautiful and revolutionary precisely because it’s in perpetual motion. Before “Star Wars.” Before anybody cared about ...

• Bacon Biking Fever Returns!

Ride for El Cured! The third annual BACooN Ride - the world's best bacon biking event - will be Saturday, June 18.

• Download the New RAGBRAI Android App

Check out our all-new Android app! RAGBRAI planning just got easier.

• How to Watch the Route Announcement Live

We can't wait to find out where we'll be spending our summer! Here's how to watch the 2016 RAGBRAI Route Announcement live this Saturday, January 23.

• Guess the Route Contest Results

The RAGBRAI XLIV Guess the Route Contest preliminary results are in! See where your fellow riders think we will go this year.

• Guess the Route Contest for RAGBRAI XLIV is Now Open!

Do you have what it takes? Can you guess the eight overnight towns for RAGBRAI XLIV? Enter the contest and see how close you come!

• Make Plans to Attend the RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party

Do you want to know the 2016 RAGBRAI Route? Attend the RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party. This year the big event moves to CAPITAL SQUARE (400 Locust Street) for two levels ...

• RAGBRAI Registration for 2016 Is Open!

Been thinking about great Iowa hospitality and all that RAGBRAI has to offer? Relax! Registration is now open for RAGBRAI XLIV!! If you’ve registered before, take note: the username and password ...

• Coming Soon - New Online RAGBRAI Registration System

To meet higher security demands brought about because of internet fraud, we found it necessary to upgrade our online registration system. We took this opportunity to incorporate some changes that ...

• Register reporters talk with RAGBRAI founder John Karras about the announcement that RAGBRAI and the Des Moines Register were working to create a statue of Karras and fellow founder Don Kaul.

• RAGBRAI director T.J. Juskiewicz talks about the southern Iowa 2016 route. "We haven't been to some of these towns in a long time!" he says.

• Miss the live RAGBRAI 2016 overnight town announcement show? Join Kyle Munson, Michael Morain as they chat with RAGBRAI riders and towns vying for a spot on this year's route. And learn the overnight towns, of course!

• Watch as RAGBRAI director T.J. Juskiewicz unveils the 2016 RAGBRAI overnight towns. The route is heading to the southern cities of Glenwood, Shenandoah, Creston, Leon, Centerville, Ottumwa, Washington and Muscatine.

• Get the details on this year's RAGBRAI overnight towns in southern Iowa.

• Join the "Tr3s" amigos for the 2016 BACooN ride June 18 on the Raccoon River Valley Trail. There will be a plethora of bacon.

• What will the route go for RAGBRAI 2016? Register reporter Kyle Munson and Michael Morain try again to get the early scoop.

• This year's logo theme is "It's time to take a break."

• We made a new camel friend, played human foos-ball and did the required slip and sliding. Relive the 2015 RAGBRAI ride with some of our favorite moments. And get ready for the 2016 route announcement party in January.

• "This is my gift to you guys," said pool owner Bud Henson whose house is right along the RAGBRAI route this year in Moscow, IA.