RAGBRAI Shop Site – Now Open!

The RAGBRAI Shop Site is now open. Please visit shop.ragbrai.org.

20 Responses on “RAGBRAI Shop Site – Now Open!

Richard

August 6, 2010 at 2:04 pm

Would the Register consider selling some generic RAGBRAI jerseys and caps, not tied to a particular ride? I only get back to Iowa to ride every 5-7 years (I live in Calif.), and I don’t feel right wearing an item from a ride I didn’t do. But I’d buy a jersey and/or cap with a general RAGBRAI logo on it — like what you have on the T-shirts — to show my support for the best ride in the world.

Barb

August 6, 2010 at 4:53 pm

Anyone have a 2006 pin they would like to sell?

Denise

August 9, 2010 at 4:12 pm

I purchased the premium package and have not yet received my t-shirt or copies of the Register – which I was told were mailed. When can I expect delivery?

michael katz

August 9, 2010 at 7:12 pm

Is it still possible to get a “premium package”? I hope so.

Profile photo of hawkeyerider

hawkeyerider

August 10, 2010 at 8:12 pm

Does anyone have a 2010 Jersey XL they would like to sell.

Brenda Conry

August 11, 2010 at 1:58 pm

With all the women who participate on RAGBRAI, why are the jerseys still only in men’s sizes (and cuts)?

Barb

August 16, 2010 at 6:29 pm

Anyone know if they are going to sell the 2010 RAGBRAI Poster? Or anyone out there that wants to sell one?

John

August 17, 2010 at 2:53 pm

Where are the 2010 patches in the shop? I didn’t realize that mailing the certificate in this year was not an option like every year before. THX.

Barb

August 18, 2010 at 10:56 am

Denise,
This happened to me a couple of years ago and I finally called the Des Moines Register and they sent them right away.

Profile photo of bagstars

bagstars

August 25, 2010 at 9:39 pm

Gucci handbags one of the world famous brand.

sdsadsa

August 26, 2010 at 4:43 am

coach

CJ

September 1, 2010 at 12:12 pm

Can we get 2010 Karras Loop Patches?

Marilyn Mullin

December 17, 2010 at 3:40 pm

Where can I find information about 2010 Ragbrai posters?

Get Breaking Sports News

February 6, 2012 at 7:11 am

I used to be recommended this blog through my cousin. I’m not certain whether or not this submit is written by means of him as no one else realize such distinct approximately my trouble. You’re wonderful! Thanks!

flight deals india

March 22, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Usually I don’t learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, quite great article.| flight deals india http://www.funtraveldeals.com/book-flights/

agate cameos jewellery

March 22, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Good post. I will be going through a few of these issues as well..| agate cameos jewellery http://www.goldmemoriesforever.co

fotograf de nunta

March 23, 2013 at 3:21 am

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I’m quite certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!| fotograf de nunta http://madvideo.ro/fotograf-de-nunta/

HochzeitsfotografMünch

March 23, 2013 at 10:52 am

Spot on with this write-up, I honestly think this website needs much more attention. I’ll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the information!| Hochzeitsfotograf München http://www.fotostudioaugenblicke.de

Google sucks

March 24, 2013 at 1:39 pm

Many thanks for writing this ideal publish..Loved your article content. Remember to do preserve writing Google sucks http://asdasghdsdfs5hf.com

Track Bids

April 9, 2013 at 10:31 pm

I am grateful to obtain observed this site. Preserve up the beneficial postings.

• RAGBRAI Training: How Much Riding Should I Do to Prepare for RAGBRAI?

This is probably the most common question I receive so chances are you have wondered about this as well. I’ll start by giving my standard answer. I suggest ...

• Chris Charron (1961-2016)

We are saddened to learn that Chris Charron, of Maxwell, IA, passed away on Friday while visiting his daughter and grandchildren in Pennsylvania.

• Remembering Chris Charron

The thoughts and prayers of the ‪#‎RAGBRAI‬ Nation are with the family of Chris Charron. Chris had a huge heart and always thought of ways to help others.

• A Reminder About RAGBRAI Registration

The deadline for online week-long registration is April 1. You must have your entry submitted and payment made by April 1, don’t wait until after the lottery to submit your ...

• RAGBRAI Route: Saturday, July 30 - Washington to Muscatine

Here is the complete route from Washington to Muscatine. The ride encompasses 49.7 miles with just 1,314 feet of climb. Riders will visit all first-time towns on their ...

• RAGBRAI Route: Friday, July 29 - Ottumwa to Washington

Here is the complete route from Ottumwa to Washington. The riders will enjoy 68.5 miles that includes 2,541 feet of climb. Riders will make welcome stops in Hedrick ...

• RAGBRAI Route: Thursday, July 28 - Centerville to Ottumwa

Here is the complete route from Centerville to Ottumwa. The route travels 50.7 miles with just 1,999 feet of climb. The morning ride over Rathbun Dam is a ...

• Hydration Tips from nuun: 5 Tips to Stay Hydrated

Here is the first in a series of hydration tips from nuun as you prepare for RAGBRAI. nuun is the official hydration sponsor of RAGBRAI. Staying hydrated is easier ...

• RAGBRAI Route: Wednesday, July 27 - Leon to Centerville

The route treks mainly east for 65.1 miles with just 2,708 feet of climb. You can tell friends that you rode your bike to New York, Bethlehem and Mystic ...

• RAGBRAI Route: Tuesday, July 26 - Creston to Leon

Here is the complete route from Creston to Leon. The route travels 58.5 miles with a challenging 3,318 feet of climb. You will get to ride some nice ...

• Darrel Harken of Riceville said goodbye to his daughter Grace as she headed home on her bike. Moments later he and his other daughter Hannan stop at a car accident only to discover the woman who was hit by a car is Grace.

• Where will RAGBRAI ride in 2016? See the full RAGBRAI XLIV route including overnight and stopover towns.

• Register reporters talk with RAGBRAI founder John Karras about the announcement that RAGBRAI and the Des Moines Register were working to create a statue of Karras and fellow founder Don Kaul.

• RAGBRAI director T.J. Juskiewicz talks about the southern Iowa 2016 route. "We haven't been to some of these towns in a long time!" he says.

• Miss the live RAGBRAI 2016 overnight town announcement show? Join Kyle Munson, Michael Morain as they chat with RAGBRAI riders and towns vying for a spot on this year's route. And learn the overnight towns, of course!

• Watch as RAGBRAI director T.J. Juskiewicz unveils the 2016 RAGBRAI overnight towns. The route is heading to the southern cities of Glenwood, Shenandoah, Creston, Leon, Centerville, Ottumwa, Washington and Muscatine.

• Get the details on this year's RAGBRAI overnight towns in southern Iowa.

• Join the "Tr3s" amigos for the 2016 BACooN ride June 18 on the Raccoon River Valley Trail. There will be a plethora of bacon.

• What will the route go for RAGBRAI 2016? Register reporter Kyle Munson and Michael Morain try again to get the early scoop.

• This year's logo theme is "It's time to take a break."