RAGBRAI XLV Countdown – July 23-29, 2017

Download, print 2011 RAGBRAI route map

Click on the map below to download a printable copy of the 2011 RAGBRAI route map.

14 Responses on “Download, print 2011 RAGBRAI route map

Jerry

March 13, 2011 at 8:17 am

Is their a better map thats readable even when i enlarge it still blury.

larry warner

March 13, 2011 at 12:20 pm

COME ON. You guys can do better than that for a map. I have been waiting a month and a half for this.

larry warner

March 13, 2011 at 12:28 pm

Sorry I found it. didn’t know you had to click two places

Dave Taylor (Papa T)

March 13, 2011 at 12:49 pm

I printed it out OK Kinda small, but it has the whole route.

Only 132 days!! Did I mention I cannot wait?

Joseph A Smith

March 13, 2011 at 5:23 pm

How much beer should I be drinking to get ready to do this ride? I’m fearful of not being prepared but don’t want to burnout either. Please advise.

Profile photo of Lawrence

Lawrence

March 13, 2011 at 8:57 pm

They did a good job of hiding the map…. Here is the link to the PDF….

Profile photo of roggie

roggie

March 24, 2011 at 6:31 am

has the drivers map and pick up towns made yet

Profile photo of TJ

TJ

March 25, 2011 at 2:26 pm

July 1 for vehicle maps

stephanie

June 13, 2011 at 12:54 pm

I like the 2010 style maps better….. 🙁

Gina

June 23, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Are you going to provide the daily maps w/ the milage between towns and elevation? Please?!

Profile photo of TJ

TJ

June 24, 2011 at 3:16 am

in early July

Profile photo of debicurtis

debicurtis

July 17, 2011 at 8:35 am

How about the small printable maps – they were about 3×5 for each day – could print with elevation on the back?????

adult tricycles

December 31, 2011 at 9:36 pm

I just could not depart your website before suggesting that I extremely loved the usual information a person supply for your guests? Is going to be again incessantly in order to check up on new posts

sex videos

March 8, 2013 at 2:10 am

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and aid others such as you aided me.

• Top Ten Tips for RAGBRAI:  #2 Long Live Long Rides

The second installment of my top 10 tips for RAGBRAI training is the most simple and basic. Ride your bike. Then repeat (almost daily).

• Top Ten Training Tips for RAGBRAI:  #1 Riding Safely

This year I am going to focus my training blogs on 10 important topics for preparing well for RAGBRAI. These are based on questions and comments I have received ...

• Final Days to Register for RAGBRAI Week-long Riders

The deadline for online week-long registration is Saturday, April 1. You must have your entry submitted and payment made by April 1, don’t wait until after the lottery to submit ...

• A Reminder About RAGBRAI Registration

The deadline for online week-long registration is Saturday, April 1. You must have your entry submitted and payment made by April 1, don’t wait until after the lottery to submit your ...

• RAGBRAI Training: RAGBRAI is Coming, Let's Get Ready!

Once again, Coach David Ertl will be providing training tips for you to use and follow as you prepare for your successful trip across Iowa this year. Many people ...

• RAGBRAI Route: Saturday, July 29 - Waukon to Lansing

Here is the final daily RAGBRAI route for Saturday from Waukon to Lansing. The entire route will be new RAGBRAI territory as will journey travels 44.8 miles with some ...

• RAGBRAI Route: Friday, July 28 - Cresco to Waukon

Here is the complete RAGBRAI route for Friday from Cresco to Waukon. The route travels 60.1 miles as we climb 2,483 feet.

• RAGBRAI Route: Thursday, July 27 – Charles City to Cresco

Thursday’s RAGBRAI route from Charles City to Cresco travels just 54.6 miles but we will start to experience some hills as we climb 2,257 feet.

• RAGBRAI Route: Wednesday, July 26 - Clear Lake to Charles City

Wednesday’s RAGBRAI route from Clear Lake to Charles City encompasses 57.5 miles and climbs 1290 feet.

• RAGBRAI Route: Tuesday, July 25 – Algona to Clear Lake

Here is Tuesday’s complete RAGBRAI route from Algona to Clear Lake. The day’s ride will cover 51.4 miles and just 934 feet of climb.

• The full 2017 RAGBRAI route is out. Watch this video for a detailed look.

• Take a closer look at where the 2017 RAGBRAI route will go.

• T.J. Juskiewicz, RAGBRAI director, talks about the 2017 route after the announcement on Saturday, Jan. 21, 2017.

• Watch a replay of the full RAGBRAI route announcement live show.

• A RAGBRAI icon Paul Bernhard aka \u0022Mr. Pork Chop\u0022 passed away November, 2016 and RAGBRAI Nation shared photos with Mr. Pork Chop on the ride through the years.

• The Bacoon Ride returns for its fourth year on the Raccoon River Trail on Saturday, June 17.

• From the creators of the Bacoon Ride comes the new ride for women, Pigtails at the Prairie Trail on Saturday, May 20.

• RAGBRAI director TJ Juskiewicz announces the overnight towns for RAGBRAI 2017.

• The Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa will go north in 2017, starting in Orange City, ending in Lansing, and overnighting in six more Iowa towns along the way. It's rated the third-easiest RAGBRAI ever.

• Attendees at the RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party joined in a mass \u0022pork chop\u0022 call in honor of ride legend Mr. Pork Chop, Paul Bernhard, who died last year.