RAGBRAI XLV Countdown – July 23-29, 2017

Registration

RAGBRAI Lottery

If you registered as a week-long rider by April 1 and your waiver and payment were processed, you are included in the lottery.  There are three ways to find out if you were accepted for the ride.

1. You will receive an email with your wristband number.
  2. You can log-on to the registration site with your username and password.
  3. You can use the “Lottery Look-up” and enter your name and date of birth (must be the same as on your registration)

The group contact can print a list of group members with corresponding wristband numbers.  Just log-on to the group home page and click on “Print Summary” next to “Group Closed” at the top of the group summary page.

11 Responses on “RAGBRAI Lottery

Jason

May 1, 2012 at 8:39 am

WE MADE IT!!! First RAGBRAI and I couldn’t be any more excited. See everyone in July!!

Felix Delgado

May 1, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Our Weston, Florida team was selected…….Iowa here we come (Jacque, Bob & Felix)

Profile photo of dbkguy

dbkguy

May 1, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Any stats on this years ride, such as how many didn’t make the lottery or vehicle passes?

Also any other stats would be nice too!

BJS

May 1, 2012 at 1:42 pm

I’m also curious how many people don’t make it in each year. Every year I’ve done it, I never heard of people not making it in.
Thanks!

3Dudaks

May 1, 2012 at 2:10 pm

We didn’t get selected in the lottery a couple years ago. However, within a few weeks we got a call from RAGBRAI with wristbands that others had returned. So it can happen.

SLB56

May 1, 2012 at 7:18 pm

Team Mt Rush4more will be there. 3rd year riding. Question,the jersey, cool design, but black?

guvenlik kamerasi, guvenlik kameralari. kamera sistemi

June 15, 2012 at 3:33 pm

Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my weblog so i came to go back the desire?.I am attempting to to find issues to enhance my web site!I assume its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!

garacom80

December 2, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Hello my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and come with approximately all vital infos. I’d like to peer more posts like this .

Aunahid

May 1, 2013 at 8:47 am

At the risk of sounding uninformed, I am going to ask the questions anyway… how do you know if you got in? I have not received an email indicating yay or nay, the “lottery look-up” link states that the results are not yet online, and on my registration page, it only indicates in green that ” your group registration is finalized”….so, does that mean we are in?

Bryan Bechtold

May 1, 2013 at 9:51 am

I am in! First time rider, but a long time admirer of the ride. Iowa you have never disappointed. Hope to visit with some of my “Old Threshers” friends along the way.

Yippie-I-Yo-Ki-Ya!

Denver, CO

konya güvenlik kamerası

July 5, 2014 at 3:05 am

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no backup.
Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?

• JustGoBike Podcast Episode 4: Bike Laws, Bike Events and Bike Towns, Oh My!

In this episode we talk with reporter Mackenzie Elmer of The Des Moines Register about cycling laws in Iowa and some of the bike accident and fatality cases she has ...

• RAGBRAI Guess the Route Contest Winners Announced!

Follow the link to find out the three winners of our 2017 Guess the Route Contest!

• Iowa C.O.P.S. Team Awarded RAGBRAI Rider Cup

The Iowa Concerns of Police Survivors (C.O.P.S.) bike team was awarded the prestigious RAGBRAI Rider Cup this weekend at the RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party.

• Photos from the 2017 Route Announcement Party

A crowd took in treats and tunes before hearing which eight towns will be hosts this summer.

• RAGBRAI XLV: Take it easy, go north

The overnight towns for the 45th RAGBRAI have finally been revealed!

• Introducing the JustGoBike Podcast!

A weekly podcast on the culture of biking, cycling just for the fun of it, and tales from the #RAGBRAI Nation!

• RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party Tickets Still Available!

Where will RAGBRAI go in 2017? North? South? Central? Join us for the Route Announcement Party on Jan. 21 and find out!

• Gear up for RAGBRAI with Live Healthy Iowa’s 10 Week Wellness Challenge

A New Year is just around the corner! Plan for a healthy start in 2017 by taking part in the annual 10 Week Wellness Challenge! It’s a great ...

• Only 50 Days 'til the RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party!

Join us as we reveal Iowa's biggest secret on January 21, 2017 at the Iowa Events Center in downtown Des Moines.

• Guess the Route Contest is Now Open for RAGBRAI XLV!

Do you think you can pick the eight overnight towns for RAGBRAI XLV? Enter the contest and see how close you come.

• Take a closer look at where the 2017 RAGBRAI route will go.

• T.J. Juskiewicz, RAGBRAI director, talks about the 2017 route after the announcement on Saturday, Jan. 21, 2017.

• Watch a replay of the full RAGBRAI route announcement live show.

• A RAGBRAI icon Paul Bernhard aka \u0022Mr. Pork Chop\u0022 passed away November, 2016 and RAGBRAI Nation shared photos with Mr. Pork Chop on the ride through the years.

• The Bacoon Ride returns for its fourth year on the Raccoon River Trail on Saturday, June 17.

• From the creators of the Bacoon Ride comes the new ride for women, Pigtails at the Prairie Trail on Saturday, May 20.

• RAGBRAI director TJ Juskiewicz announces the overnight towns for RAGBRAI 2017.

• The Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa will go north in 2017, starting in Orange City, ending in Lansing, and overnighting in six more Iowa towns along the way. It's rated the third-easiest RAGBRAI ever.

• Attendees at the RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party joined in a mass \u0022pork chop\u0022 call in honor of ride legend Mr. Pork Chop, Paul Bernhard, who died last year.

• Just Go Bike is a weekly podcast that uses bikes to talk about the cool people who ride them. Tell your friends!