RAGBRAI XLII Countdown – July 20-26, 2014

Registration

RAGBRAI Lottery

If you registered as a week-long rider by April 1 and your waiver and payment were processed, you are included in the lottery.  There are three ways to find out if you were accepted for the ride.

1. You will receive an email with your wristband number.
  2. You can log-on to the registration site with your username and password.
  3. You can use the “Lottery Look-up” and enter your name and date of birth (must be the same as on your registration)

The group contact can print a list of group members with corresponding wristband numbers.  Just log-on to the group home page and click on “Print Summary” next to “Group Closed” at the top of the group summary page.

11 Responses on “RAGBRAI Lottery

Jason

May 1, 2012 at 8:39 am

WE MADE IT!!! First RAGBRAI and I couldn’t be any more excited. See everyone in July!!

Felix Delgado

May 1, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Our Weston, Florida team was selected…….Iowa here we come (Jacque, Bob & Felix)

dbkguy

May 1, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Any stats on this years ride, such as how many didn’t make the lottery or vehicle passes?

Also any other stats would be nice too!

BJS

May 1, 2012 at 1:42 pm

I’m also curious how many people don’t make it in each year. Every year I’ve done it, I never heard of people not making it in.
Thanks!

3Dudaks

May 1, 2012 at 2:10 pm

We didn’t get selected in the lottery a couple years ago. However, within a few weeks we got a call from RAGBRAI with wristbands that others had returned. So it can happen.

SLB56

May 1, 2012 at 7:18 pm

Team Mt Rush4more will be there. 3rd year riding. Question,the jersey, cool design, but black?

guvenlik kamerasi, guvenlik kameralari. kamera sistemi

June 15, 2012 at 3:33 pm

Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my weblog so i came to go back the desire?.I am attempting to to find issues to enhance my web site!I assume its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!

garacom80

December 2, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Hello my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and come with approximately all vital infos. I’d like to peer more posts like this .

Aunahid

May 1, 2013 at 8:47 am

At the risk of sounding uninformed, I am going to ask the questions anyway… how do you know if you got in? I have not received an email indicating yay or nay, the “lottery look-up” link states that the results are not yet online, and on my registration page, it only indicates in green that ” your group registration is finalized”….so, does that mean we are in?

Bryan Bechtold

May 1, 2013 at 9:51 am

I am in! First time rider, but a long time admirer of the ride. Iowa you have never disappointed. Hope to visit with some of my “Old Threshers” friends along the way.

Yippie-I-Yo-Ki-Ya!

Denver, CO

konya güvenlik kamerası

July 5, 2014 at 3:05 am

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no backup.
Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• Riding to remember: Carter LeBeau honored Friday

The deaths of notable figures from the four decades of the Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa often have triggered a similar grieving process for families and teammates: a ...

• What to look for Friday

Here’s a quick look ahead toward Friday’s 66-mile ride from Waverly to Independence:

• Munson: Convince your mind that your body can do it

I had another RAGBRAI epiphany Thursday. If this 418-mile ride seems tough, I have only my defeatist thinking to blame.

• RAGBRAI's biggest liar tells riders he had founded Marble Rock

• Drone spies on RAGBRAI at Marble Rock

• Video: College spirit showdown on RAGBRAI

Today riders wear jerseys in spirit for their college on RAGBRAI.

• Video: Show me your wheels: Bamboo Bike

Vanessa Fixmer-Oraiz explains that she helped build a bamboo-frame bicycle to ride in RAGBRAI to raise awareness about the effects of global climate change on rural bamboo-craft communities in the ...

• Video: Show me your wheels: Skateboarding across Iowa

Ryan, from Des Moines, explains his passion for longboarding and what drove him to skate across the state.

• Video: The Game Of Iowa played on RAGBRAI

Elizabeth Reetz from Team Archaeology plays the vintage "Game of Iowa", a roll-and-move trivia game with questions about Iowa, at East Park in Mason City.

• Video: Joe Sixpack rates RAGBRAI craft beer

Beer columnist Don "Joe Sixpack" Russell from Philly rides his first RAGBRAI.

• RAGBRAI is often a family tradition. This year, riders are paying special tributes to family members who are no longer on the ride.

• Bill Wentworth of Marble Rock told riders he founded the town -- you know, back in the 1800s.

• Elizabeth Reetz from Team Archaeology plays the vintage "Game of Iowa" at East Park in Mason City.

• Ryan Francois, from Des Moines, explains his passion for longboarding and what drove him to skate across the state.

• Vanessa Fixmer-Oraiz explains that she helped build a bamboo-frame bicycle to ride in RAGBRAI to raise awareness about the effects of global climate change on rural bamboo-craft communities in the Philippines.

• Today riders wear jerseys in spirit for their college on RAGBRAI.

• Bill Bucklen's remote-controlled drone shot photos of RAGBRAI riders as they pedaled through Marble Rock.

• Riders dig for fossils at Fossil Prairie Park at the entrance for Rockford.

• Riders can take home their own Devonian fossil from the Fossil & Prairie Park Preserve in Rockford.

• Experience the morning RAGBRAI excitement in Nora Springs.