RAGBRAI XLV Countdown – July 23-29, 2017

Registration

RAGBRAI Lottery

If you registered as a week-long rider by April 1 and your waiver and payment were processed, you are included in the lottery.  There are three ways to find out if you were accepted for the ride.

1. You will receive an email with your wristband number.
  2. You can log-on to the registration site with your username and password.
  3. You can use the “Lottery Look-up” and enter your name and date of birth (must be the same as on your registration)

The group contact can print a list of group members with corresponding wristband numbers.  Just log-on to the group home page and click on “Print Summary” next to “Group Closed” at the top of the group summary page.

11 Responses on “RAGBRAI Lottery

Jason

May 1, 2012 at 8:39 am

WE MADE IT!!! First RAGBRAI and I couldn’t be any more excited. See everyone in July!!

Felix Delgado

May 1, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Our Weston, Florida team was selected…….Iowa here we come (Jacque, Bob & Felix)

Profile photo of dbkguy

dbkguy

May 1, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Any stats on this years ride, such as how many didn’t make the lottery or vehicle passes?

Also any other stats would be nice too!

BJS

May 1, 2012 at 1:42 pm

I’m also curious how many people don’t make it in each year. Every year I’ve done it, I never heard of people not making it in.
Thanks!

3Dudaks

May 1, 2012 at 2:10 pm

We didn’t get selected in the lottery a couple years ago. However, within a few weeks we got a call from RAGBRAI with wristbands that others had returned. So it can happen.

SLB56

May 1, 2012 at 7:18 pm

Team Mt Rush4more will be there. 3rd year riding. Question,the jersey, cool design, but black?

guvenlik kamerasi, guvenlik kameralari. kamera sistemi

June 15, 2012 at 3:33 pm

Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my weblog so i came to go back the desire?.I am attempting to to find issues to enhance my web site!I assume its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!

garacom80

December 2, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Hello my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and come with approximately all vital infos. I’d like to peer more posts like this .

Aunahid

May 1, 2013 at 8:47 am

At the risk of sounding uninformed, I am going to ask the questions anyway… how do you know if you got in? I have not received an email indicating yay or nay, the “lottery look-up” link states that the results are not yet online, and on my registration page, it only indicates in green that ” your group registration is finalized”….so, does that mean we are in?

Bryan Bechtold

May 1, 2013 at 9:51 am

I am in! First time rider, but a long time admirer of the ride. Iowa you have never disappointed. Hope to visit with some of my “Old Threshers” friends along the way.

Yippie-I-Yo-Ki-Ya!

Denver, CO

konya güvenlik kamerası

July 5, 2014 at 3:05 am

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no backup.
Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?

• The Results Are In...

Before we get too far down the road planning RAGBRAI XLV, lets take a quick look back at what a great time we all had in 2016!  Here is a ...

• A big thanks to nuun hydration for supporting RAGBRAI

A big thanks to nuun for supporting RAGBRAI and keeping riders hydrated this summer!

Thank you to TransIowa Equipment for helping keep the #RAGBRAI towns clean every day!

• Thanks Jamis!

Just wanted to thank Jamis Bikes for supporting #RAGBRAI this summer. This is the 3rd year Jamis has brought a fleet of bikes to Iowa.

• Thanks Bianchi!

Just wanted to thank Bianchi for their continued support of #RAGBRAI every summer by bringing their demo team to Iowa!

• RAGBRAI Web Store Now Open!

The RAGBRAI Web Store is NOW OPEN!

• RAGBRAI Training: Now that RAGBRAI is Over for Another Year, What Should You Do?

Well, RAGBRAI came and went, and I hope you were well prepared and had a great time. Hopefully you learned something to do better for next year.

• Adventure Traveler's Video Captures the Essence of RAGBRAI

Check out this great ‪‎RAGBRAI‬ video from Ryan Van Duzer, who travels the world and creating content aimed at inspiring people to hit the road.

• Congratulations to the Dream Team on Another Great Year!

The Dream Team uses the power of a bicycle to assist youth in developing a positive approach to life’s challenges.

• Congratulations to Grace from Shenandoah for Winning the 2016 RAGBRAI Kid’s Art Contest

This year’s winner of the RAGBRAI Kid’s Art Contest is 9 year old Grace from Shenandoah. Grace’s artwork depicted the local theme in Shenandoah of “Peace, Love, Ride”

• Take a look back on all the fun moments the Des Moines Register staff captured on video during RAGBRAI 2016.

• Riders brave the swinging bridge in Columbus Junction.

• Winds remain out of the northeast for Saturday and with partly sunny skies, highs will hold in the lower 80s. The weekend looks dry for the most part, perfect for those finishing up Ragbrai or maybe heading out to the Indianola Balloon Classic.

• Omaha-based Team Pump's bus is one of the most colorful, and oldest, team buses currently operating in RAGBRAI.

• Hal Colliver has been collecting signs since 1973. Its a hobby of his he loves to share with others who often stop by to look at his barn.

• Teresa Condon and Tracy Henriksen have fun in their infant costumes.

• Riders take over Wooden Wheel Vineyard

• The complete century ride, including the Karras Loop, from Leon to Centerville on RAGBRAI 2016.

• Lyle Dumont has built and rebuilt enough model trains and full size tractors to fill 30,000 square feet of space. Take a look around his collections

• \u0022The best part of this job is hearing all the thank-yous,\u0022 Iowa State Patrol trooper says.