RAGBRAI XLII Countdown – July 20-26, 2014

Registration

RAGBRAI Lottery

If you registered as a week-long rider by April 1 and your waiver and payment were processed, you are included in the lottery.  There are three ways to find out if you were accepted for the ride.

1. You will receive an email with your wristband number.
  2. You can log-on to the registration site with your username and password.
  3. You can use the “Lottery Look-up” and enter your name and date of birth (must be the same as on your registration)

The group contact can print a list of group members with corresponding wristband numbers.  Just log-on to the group home page and click on “Print Summary” next to “Group Closed” at the top of the group summary page.

11 Responses on “RAGBRAI Lottery

Jason

May 1, 2012 at 8:39 am

WE MADE IT!!! First RAGBRAI and I couldn’t be any more excited. See everyone in July!!

Felix Delgado

May 1, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Our Weston, Florida team was selected…….Iowa here we come (Jacque, Bob & Felix)

dbkguy

May 1, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Any stats on this years ride, such as how many didn’t make the lottery or vehicle passes?

Also any other stats would be nice too!

BJS

May 1, 2012 at 1:42 pm

I’m also curious how many people don’t make it in each year. Every year I’ve done it, I never heard of people not making it in.
Thanks!

3Dudaks

May 1, 2012 at 2:10 pm

We didn’t get selected in the lottery a couple years ago. However, within a few weeks we got a call from RAGBRAI with wristbands that others had returned. So it can happen.

SLB56

May 1, 2012 at 7:18 pm

Team Mt Rush4more will be there. 3rd year riding. Question,the jersey, cool design, but black?

guvenlik kamerasi, guvenlik kameralari. kamera sistemi

June 15, 2012 at 3:33 pm

Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my weblog so i came to go back the desire?.I am attempting to to find issues to enhance my web site!I assume its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!

garacom80

December 2, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Hello my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and come with approximately all vital infos. I’d like to peer more posts like this .

Aunahid

May 1, 2013 at 8:47 am

At the risk of sounding uninformed, I am going to ask the questions anyway… how do you know if you got in? I have not received an email indicating yay or nay, the “lottery look-up” link states that the results are not yet online, and on my registration page, it only indicates in green that ” your group registration is finalized”….so, does that mean we are in?

Bryan Bechtold

May 1, 2013 at 9:51 am

I am in! First time rider, but a long time admirer of the ride. Iowa you have never disappointed. Hope to visit with some of my “Old Threshers” friends along the way.

Yippie-I-Yo-Ki-Ya!

Denver, CO

konya güvenlik kamerası

July 5, 2014 at 3:05 am

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no backup.
Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• Top 10 things we'll remember about RAGBRAI XLII

After 42 years, each ride can seem pretty much like the one before -- except when they don't.

• Conquered: What cyclists defeated to finish RAGBRAI

This was only my fourth time on the Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa, and yet I struggle to conjure an appropriate description of this bizarre, beloved pilgrimage that ...

• Colorado couple undaunted by RAGBRAI's tiny hills

Dave and Kathi Dibbern perched themselves on a tree stump Saturday in Garber, the final pass-through town before RAGBRAI’s finish line in Guttenberg. They ride a tandem bicycle. And they’re unafraid ...

• Video: How does it feel to finish RAGBRAI?

Riders react at the Guttenberg dip site.

• Video: Whoa! RAGBRAI riders overlook the scenic view in Guttenberg

• "Strawberry Shortcake" greets RAGBRAI riders

The 15-year-old Starmont High School student hands out strawberry hard candies to RAGBRAI riders in Strawberry Point

• Video: Iowa's favorite bachelor steals hearts on RAGBRAI

Iowan "Bachelorette" competitor Chris Soules greets riders in Strawberry Point

• Iowa's favorite bachelor steals hearts in Strawberry Point

A tire dip in the Mississippi is a rite of passage for RAGBRAI riders - but a smile and a hug from Iowa's favorite bachelor was the must-have photo opportunity ...

• Best library on RAGBRAI? This couple knows

David and Marianne House say small town libraries are like a big window into a community. So they’ve stopped at nearly every one along the route of the 42nd Register’s Annual ...

• What to look for Saturday

It's the final day of RAGBRAI XLII. Here’s a quick look ahead toward Saturday’s 69-mile ride from Independence to Guttenberg and the Mississippi River

• A group of friends from Canada spent the week on RAGBRAI and recount their best moments.

• As RAGBRAI XLII comes to an end, friends from California talk about the emotion behind dipping their tires into the Mississippi River at the end of the ride.

• Riders react at the Guttenberg dip site.

• Riders stopped for photos on a bluff overlooking the mighty Mississippi River at Guttenberg.

• Iowan "Bachelorette" competitor Chris Soules greets riders in Strawberry Point

• Former Iowa Hawkeye and NFL tight end Dallas Clark talks about his second RAGBRAI and his hope of someday moving his family back to Iowa.

• The LeBeaus are known as royalty in Iowa and for their funky socks!

• Jason Pardie, of Muscatine, is participating in his sixth RAGBRAI on a unicycle.

• The LeBeaus are known as royalty on RAGBRAI and for their funky socks.

• A Dutch woman describes the differences of biking in the Netherlands and biking in Iowa.