RAGBRAI XLV Countdown – July 23-29, 2017

Registration

Refunds and Selling or Transferring Wristbands

Wristbands will become nonrefundable as of a request date of May 15. If you are a member of a group, we suggest that you first notify your group contact if requesting a refund. The contact may have someone on a waiting list and can coordinate the transfer of your wristband. A $25 processing fee per applicant is deducted for refunds. Your refund will be mailed to you in the form of a check, even if you made payment by credit card.

RAGBRAI is not in the business of reselling credentials because of the assignment of ID numbers that coincide with the application and waiver/release of liability that you signed. The five rider credentials with an ID number are the wristband, the bike band, the baggage tag, the bike license plate and the redeemable patch certificate. The transfer or sale of ride credentials is a private transaction, and RAGBRAI is not responsible for misunderstandings between the two parties, misplaced credentials, or the failure to transfer the credentials into the new owner’s name.

A transfer or resale of credentials will only be valid if it is officially transferred by the RAGBRAI office to the new owner before the event begins. To transfer a wristband, the new owner must complete an online transfer form, found on RAGBRAI.com, and an electronic waiver of liability. This procedure not only transfers the wristband, but also the liability associated with it. If we do not receive a completed online transfer form and an electronically signed waiver of liability, the wristband and the liability will remain in the original purchaser’s name. The transfer period will begin on June 15th and will close on July 18th. Call RAGBRAI at 1-800-I RIDE IA (474-3342) if you have questions about this procedure.

76 Responses on “Refunds and Selling or Transferring Wristbands

Chris Tefft

June 21, 2014 at 2:46 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale for $100 (save $60). Please contact me

Chris Tefft

June 21, 2014 at 2:46 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale for $100 (save $60). Please contact me

Chris Tefft

June 21, 2014 at 2:46 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale for $100 (save $60). Please contact me

Chris Tefft

June 21, 2014 at 2:48 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale for $100 (save $60). Please contact me tefflon@msn.com

Chris Tefft

July 5, 2014 at 8:29 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale for $80 (save $80) ttefft@hvc.rr.com

Darrel Branhagen

July 11, 2014 at 1:45 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale for $100. Email me or call 563-419-9991. Thanks.

Profile photo of mespeare

mespeare

July 13, 2014 at 3:11 pm

I have one (1) weeklong wristband for sale. E-mail me at mespeare@mindspring.com or call 330-634-6673

Helen Zitomer

July 17, 2014 at 11:32 am

2 weeklong wristbands for sale. Will sell separately. Please email at hzitomer@yahoo.com
thanks!

Profile photo of Danette Lane

Danette Lane

May 29, 2015 at 2:24 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale. I have a knee injury and cannot ride. Please call 815-245-2145nor email me at ricnnett@gmail.com. Thanks!

Profile photo of Bill

Bill

July 3, 2015 at 1:27 pm

I have 4 days, Sun – Wed of wristbands to sell including the bike band. $60 or best offer. Please contact me at my email address: bill.wedeking.47@gmail.com.

Profile photo of jrk

jrk

July 3, 2015 at 7:19 pm

One 2015 weeklong rider wrist band for sale… Never used, still has that new wristband smell!

Profile photo of ElaineJ

ElaineJ

July 7, 2015 at 10:56 pm

We have 4 week-long wristbands for sale, $100 each. Happy to sell them individually. Husband broke his foot and the family vacation wouldn’t be the same without him. Please contact me at 650/815-9011 or elaine@swagman.com.

Profile photo of William

William

May 13, 2016 at 4:12 pm

I have 1 Week long pass, 3 vehicle passes, and 3 Support individual week long passes and 1 week long pass for a minor; or you can take over my team! Send an email to cw10804@me.com

Profile photo of Jason

Jason

June 29, 2016 at 10:05 am

I have a week long wristband for sale. Please call or text 715-305-3635

Profile photo of Kevin

Kevin

July 8, 2016 at 10:48 pm

I have to have surgery so have my weeklong pass for sale. Hope to make it back to ride next year!

Let me know what it is worth to you; don’t want to waste it if possible.
Call or text 559-805-9076.

Profile photo of Clinton

Clinton

July 11, 2016 at 10:50 pm

Having a medical emergency.
I have 3 weeklong group passes plus a car pass. I’m looking for $150ea ticket and $45 for car pass.
Please text 231-679-0705

• AAA Offers New Membership Benefit: Bicycle Roadside Service

AAA-The Auto Club Group is pleased to announce that free bicycle service is now included with all membership levels. This innovative service will provide an additional level of safety ...

• Top Ten Tips for RAGBRAI:  #2 Long Live Long Rides

The second installment of my top 10 tips for RAGBRAI training is the most simple and basic. Ride your bike. Then repeat (almost daily).

• Top Ten Training Tips for RAGBRAI:  #1 Riding Safely

This year I am going to focus my training blogs on 10 important topics for preparing well for RAGBRAI. These are based on questions and comments I have received ...

• Final Days to Register for RAGBRAI Week-long Riders

The deadline for online week-long registration is Saturday, April 1. You must have your entry submitted and payment made by April 1, don’t wait until after the lottery to submit ...

• A Reminder About RAGBRAI Registration

The deadline for online week-long registration is Saturday, April 1. You must have your entry submitted and payment made by April 1, don’t wait until after the lottery to submit your ...

• RAGBRAI Training: RAGBRAI is Coming, Let's Get Ready!

Once again, Coach David Ertl will be providing training tips for you to use and follow as you prepare for your successful trip across Iowa this year. Many people ...

• RAGBRAI Route: Saturday, July 29 - Waukon to Lansing

Here is the final daily RAGBRAI route for Saturday from Waukon to Lansing. The entire route will be new RAGBRAI territory as will journey travels 44.8 miles with some ...

• RAGBRAI Route: Friday, July 28 - Cresco to Waukon

Here is the complete RAGBRAI route for Friday from Cresco to Waukon. The route travels 60.1 miles as we climb 2,483 feet.

• RAGBRAI Route: Thursday, July 27 – Charles City to Cresco

Thursday’s RAGBRAI route from Charles City to Cresco travels just 54.6 miles but we will start to experience some hills as we climb 2,257 feet.

• RAGBRAI Route: Wednesday, July 26 - Clear Lake to Charles City

Wednesday’s RAGBRAI route from Clear Lake to Charles City encompasses 57.5 miles and climbs 1290 feet.

• The full 2017 RAGBRAI route is out. Watch this video for a detailed look.

• Take a closer look at where the 2017 RAGBRAI route will go.

• T.J. Juskiewicz, RAGBRAI director, talks about the 2017 route after the announcement on Saturday, Jan. 21, 2017.

• Watch a replay of the full RAGBRAI route announcement live show.

• A RAGBRAI icon Paul Bernhard aka \u0022Mr. Pork Chop\u0022 passed away November, 2016 and RAGBRAI Nation shared photos with Mr. Pork Chop on the ride through the years.

• The Bacoon Ride returns for its fourth year on the Raccoon River Trail on Saturday, June 17.

• From the creators of the Bacoon Ride comes the new ride for women, Pigtails at the Prairie Trail on Saturday, May 20.

• RAGBRAI director TJ Juskiewicz announces the overnight towns for RAGBRAI 2017.

• The Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa will go north in 2017, starting in Orange City, ending in Lansing, and overnighting in six more Iowa towns along the way. It's rated the third-easiest RAGBRAI ever.

• Attendees at the RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party joined in a mass \u0022pork chop\u0022 call in honor of ride legend Mr. Pork Chop, Paul Bernhard, who died last year.