RAGBRAI XLV Countdown – July 23-29, 2017

Registration

Refunds and Selling or Transferring Wristbands

Wristbands will become nonrefundable as of a request date of May 15. If you are a member of a group, we suggest that you first notify your group contact if requesting a refund. The contact may have someone on a waiting list and can coordinate the transfer of your wristband. A $25 processing fee per applicant is deducted for refunds. Your refund will be mailed to you in the form of a check, even if you made payment by credit card.

RAGBRAI is not in the business of reselling credentials because of the assignment of ID numbers that coincide with the application and waiver/release of liability that you signed. The five rider credentials with an ID number are the wristband, the bike band, the baggage tag, the bike license plate and the redeemable patch certificate. The transfer or sale of ride credentials is a private transaction, and RAGBRAI is not responsible for misunderstandings between the two parties, misplaced credentials, or the failure to transfer the credentials into the new owner’s name.

A transfer or resale of credentials will only be valid if it is officially transferred by the RAGBRAI office to the new owner before the event begins. To transfer a wristband, the new owner must complete an online transfer form, found on RAGBRAI.com, and an electronic waiver of liability. This procedure not only transfers the wristband, but also the liability associated with it. If we do not receive a completed online transfer form and an electronically signed waiver of liability, the wristband and the liability will remain in the original purchaser’s name. The transfer period will begin on June 15th and will close on July 18th. Call RAGBRAI at 1-800-I RIDE IA (474-3342) if you have questions about this procedure.

76 Responses on “Refunds and Selling or Transferring Wristbands

Chris Tefft

June 21, 2014 at 2:46 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale for $100 (save $60). Please contact me

Chris Tefft

June 21, 2014 at 2:46 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale for $100 (save $60). Please contact me

Chris Tefft

June 21, 2014 at 2:46 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale for $100 (save $60). Please contact me

Chris Tefft

June 21, 2014 at 2:48 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale for $100 (save $60). Please contact me tefflon@msn.com

Chris Tefft

July 5, 2014 at 8:29 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale for $80 (save $80) ttefft@hvc.rr.com

Darrel Branhagen

July 11, 2014 at 1:45 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale for $100. Email me or call 563-419-9991. Thanks.

Profile photo of mespeare

mespeare

July 13, 2014 at 3:11 pm

I have one (1) weeklong wristband for sale. E-mail me at mespeare@mindspring.com or call 330-634-6673

Helen Zitomer

July 17, 2014 at 11:32 am

2 weeklong wristbands for sale. Will sell separately. Please email at hzitomer@yahoo.com
thanks!

Profile photo of Danette Lane

Danette Lane

May 29, 2015 at 2:24 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale. I have a knee injury and cannot ride. Please call 815-245-2145nor email me at ricnnett@gmail.com. Thanks!

Profile photo of bil

bil

July 3, 2015 at 1:27 pm

I have 4 days, Sun – Wed of wristbands to sell including the bike band. $60 or best offer. Please contact me at my email address: bill.wedeking.47@gmail.com.

Profile photo of jrk

jrk

July 3, 2015 at 7:19 pm

One 2015 weeklong rider wrist band for sale… Never used, still has that new wristband smell!

Profile photo of ElaineJ

ElaineJ

July 7, 2015 at 10:56 pm

We have 4 week-long wristbands for sale, $100 each. Happy to sell them individually. Husband broke his foot and the family vacation wouldn’t be the same without him. Please contact me at 650/815-9011 or elaine@swagman.com.

Profile photo of William

William

May 13, 2016 at 4:12 pm

I have 1 Week long pass, 3 vehicle passes, and 3 Support individual week long passes and 1 week long pass for a minor; or you can take over my team! Send an email to cw10804@me.com

Profile photo of Jason

Jason

June 29, 2016 at 10:05 am

I have a week long wristband for sale. Please call or text 715-305-3635

Profile photo of Kevin

Kevin

July 8, 2016 at 10:48 pm

I have to have surgery so have my weeklong pass for sale. Hope to make it back to ride next year!

Let me know what it is worth to you; don’t want to waste it if possible.
Call or text 559-805-9076.

Profile photo of Clinton

Clinton

July 11, 2016 at 10:50 pm

Having a medical emergency.
I have 3 weeklong group passes plus a car pass. I’m looking for $150ea ticket and $45 for car pass.
Please text 231-679-0705

• RAGBRAI Web Store Now Open!

The RAGBRAI Web Store is NOW OPEN!

• RAGBRAI Training: Now that RAGBRAI is Over for Another Year, What Should You Do?

Well, RAGBRAI came and went, and I hope you were well prepared and had a great time. Hopefully you learned something to do better for next year.

• Adventure Traveler's Video Captures the Essence of RAGBRAI

Check out this great ‪‎RAGBRAI‬ video from Ryan Van Duzer, who travels the world and creating content aimed at inspiring people to hit the road.

• Congratulations to the Dream Team on Another Great Year!

The Dream Team uses the power of a bicycle to assist youth in developing a positive approach to life’s challenges.

• Congratulations to Grace from Shenandoah for Winning the 2016 RAGBRAI Kid’s Art Contest

This year’s winner of the RAGBRAI Kid’s Art Contest is 9 year old Grace from Shenandoah. Grace’s artwork depicted the local theme in Shenandoah of “Peace, Love, Ride”

• Good and bad luck of another unforgettable RAGBRAI

Amid tragedy and serendipity, you can't make this stuff up.

• RAGBRAI paves road to adulthood for 6-year rider

DeAndre Parson said he wouldn't be in the position he's reached without the Dream Team.

• Second cyclist dies while riding RAGBRAI; suffered heart attack

A second cyclist has died along the RAGBRAI route this week. Clifton Kahler, 60, of Florida passed away Tuesday following a heart attack he suffered while riding along Highway 2, according ...

• What to look for Saturday on RAGBRAI

The final day of RAGBRAI 2016 promises to be the easiest of the week!

• Check out one of RAGBRAI's oldest buses

• Take a look back on all the fun moments the Des Moines Register staff captured on video during RAGBRAI 2016.

• Riders brave the swinging bridge in Columbus Junction.

• Winds remain out of the northeast for Saturday and with partly sunny skies, highs will hold in the lower 80s. The weekend looks dry for the most part, perfect for those finishing up Ragbrai or maybe heading out to the Indianola Balloon Classic.

• Omaha-based Team Pump's bus is one of the most colorful, and oldest, team buses currently operating in RAGBRAI.

• Hal Colliver has been collecting signs since 1973. Its a hobby of his he loves to share with others who often stop by to look at his barn.

• Teresa Condon and Tracy Henriksen have fun in their infant costumes.

• Riders take over Wooden Wheel Vineyard

• The complete century ride, including the Karras Loop, from Leon to Centerville on RAGBRAI 2016.

• Lyle Dumont has built and rebuilt enough model trains and full size tractors to fill 30,000 square feet of space. Take a look around his collections

• \u0022The best part of this job is hearing all the thank-yous,\u0022 Iowa State Patrol trooper says.