RAGBRAI XLV Countdown – July 23-29, 2017

Registration

Refunds and Selling or Transferring Wristbands

Wristbands will become nonrefundable as of a request date of May 15. If you are a member of a group, we suggest that you first notify your group contact if requesting a refund. The contact may have someone on a waiting list and can coordinate the transfer of your wristband. A $25 processing fee per applicant is deducted for refunds. Your refund will be mailed to you in the form of a check, even if you made payment by credit card.

RAGBRAI is not in the business of reselling credentials because of the assignment of ID numbers that coincide with the application and waiver/release of liability that you signed. The five rider credentials with an ID number are the wristband, the bike band, the baggage tag, the bike license plate and the redeemable patch certificate. The transfer or sale of ride credentials is a private transaction, and RAGBRAI is not responsible for misunderstandings between the two parties, misplaced credentials, or the failure to transfer the credentials into the new owner’s name.

A transfer or resale of credentials will only be valid if it is officially transferred by the RAGBRAI office to the new owner before the event begins. To transfer a wristband, the new owner must complete an online transfer form, found on RAGBRAI.com, and an electronic waiver of liability. This procedure not only transfers the wristband, but also the liability associated with it. If we do not receive a completed online transfer form and an electronically signed waiver of liability, the wristband and the liability will remain in the original purchaser’s name. The transfer period will begin on June 15th and will close on July 18th. Call RAGBRAI at 1-800-I RIDE IA (474-3342) if you have questions about this procedure.

76 Responses on “Refunds and Selling or Transferring Wristbands

Chris Tefft

June 21, 2014 at 2:46 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale for $100 (save $60). Please contact me

Chris Tefft

June 21, 2014 at 2:46 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale for $100 (save $60). Please contact me

Chris Tefft

June 21, 2014 at 2:46 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale for $100 (save $60). Please contact me

Chris Tefft

June 21, 2014 at 2:48 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale for $100 (save $60). Please contact me tefflon@msn.com

Chris Tefft

July 5, 2014 at 8:29 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale for $80 (save $80) ttefft@hvc.rr.com

Darrel Branhagen

July 11, 2014 at 1:45 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale for $100. Email me or call 563-419-9991. Thanks.

Profile photo of mespeare

mespeare

July 13, 2014 at 3:11 pm

I have one (1) weeklong wristband for sale. E-mail me at mespeare@mindspring.com or call 330-634-6673

Helen Zitomer

July 17, 2014 at 11:32 am

2 weeklong wristbands for sale. Will sell separately. Please email at hzitomer@yahoo.com
thanks!

Profile photo of Danette Lane

Danette Lane

May 29, 2015 at 2:24 pm

I have one weeklong wristband for sale. I have a knee injury and cannot ride. Please call 815-245-2145nor email me at ricnnett@gmail.com. Thanks!

Profile photo of bil

bil

July 3, 2015 at 1:27 pm

I have 4 days, Sun – Wed of wristbands to sell including the bike band. $60 or best offer. Please contact me at my email address: bill.wedeking.47@gmail.com.

Profile photo of jrk

jrk

July 3, 2015 at 7:19 pm

One 2015 weeklong rider wrist band for sale… Never used, still has that new wristband smell!

Profile photo of ElaineJ

ElaineJ

July 7, 2015 at 10:56 pm

We have 4 week-long wristbands for sale, $100 each. Happy to sell them individually. Husband broke his foot and the family vacation wouldn’t be the same without him. Please contact me at 650/815-9011 or elaine@swagman.com.

Profile photo of William

William

May 13, 2016 at 4:12 pm

I have 1 Week long pass, 3 vehicle passes, and 3 Support individual week long passes and 1 week long pass for a minor; or you can take over my team! Send an email to cw10804@me.com

Profile photo of Jason

Jason

June 29, 2016 at 10:05 am

I have a week long wristband for sale. Please call or text 715-305-3635

Profile photo of Kevin

Kevin

July 8, 2016 at 10:48 pm

I have to have surgery so have my weeklong pass for sale. Hope to make it back to ride next year!

Let me know what it is worth to you; don’t want to waste it if possible.
Call or text 559-805-9076.

Profile photo of Clinton

Clinton

July 11, 2016 at 10:50 pm

Having a medical emergency.
I have 3 weeklong group passes plus a car pass. I’m looking for $150ea ticket and $45 for car pass.
Please text 231-679-0705

• JustGoBike Podcast Episode 4: Bike Laws, Bike Events and Bike Towns, Oh My!

In this episode we talk with reporter Mackenzie Elmer of The Des Moines Register about cycling laws in Iowa and some of the bike accident and fatality cases she has ...

• RAGBRAI Guess the Route Contest Winners Announced!

Follow the link to find out the three winners of our 2017 Guess the Route Contest!

• Iowa C.O.P.S. Team Awarded RAGBRAI Rider Cup

The Iowa Concerns of Police Survivors (C.O.P.S.) bike team was awarded the prestigious RAGBRAI Rider Cup this weekend at the RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party.

• Photos from the 2017 Route Announcement Party

A crowd took in treats and tunes before hearing which eight towns will be hosts this summer.

• RAGBRAI XLV: Take it easy, go north

The overnight towns for the 45th RAGBRAI have finally been revealed!

• Introducing the JustGoBike Podcast!

A weekly podcast on the culture of biking, cycling just for the fun of it, and tales from the #RAGBRAI Nation!

• RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party Tickets Still Available!

Where will RAGBRAI go in 2017? North? South? Central? Join us for the Route Announcement Party on Jan. 21 and find out!

• Gear up for RAGBRAI with Live Healthy Iowa’s 10 Week Wellness Challenge

A New Year is just around the corner! Plan for a healthy start in 2017 by taking part in the annual 10 Week Wellness Challenge! It’s a great ...

• Only 50 Days 'til the RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party!

Join us as we reveal Iowa's biggest secret on January 21, 2017 at the Iowa Events Center in downtown Des Moines.

• Guess the Route Contest is Now Open for RAGBRAI XLV!

Do you think you can pick the eight overnight towns for RAGBRAI XLV? Enter the contest and see how close you come.

• Take a closer look at where the 2017 RAGBRAI route will go.

• T.J. Juskiewicz, RAGBRAI director, talks about the 2017 route after the announcement on Saturday, Jan. 21, 2017.

• Watch a replay of the full RAGBRAI route announcement live show.

• A RAGBRAI icon Paul Bernhard aka \u0022Mr. Pork Chop\u0022 passed away November, 2016 and RAGBRAI Nation shared photos with Mr. Pork Chop on the ride through the years.

• The Bacoon Ride returns for its fourth year on the Raccoon River Trail on Saturday, June 17.

• From the creators of the Bacoon Ride comes the new ride for women, Pigtails at the Prairie Trail on Saturday, May 20.

• RAGBRAI director TJ Juskiewicz announces the overnight towns for RAGBRAI 2017.

• The Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa will go north in 2017, starting in Orange City, ending in Lansing, and overnighting in six more Iowa towns along the way. It's rated the third-easiest RAGBRAI ever.

• Attendees at the RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party joined in a mass \u0022pork chop\u0022 call in honor of ride legend Mr. Pork Chop, Paul Bernhard, who died last year.

• Just Go Bike is a weekly podcast that uses bikes to talk about the cool people who ride them. Tell your friends!