RAGBRAI XLIII Countdown – July 19-25, 2015

Registration

Transferring Wristbands

RAGBRAI is not in the business of reselling credentials because of the assignment of ID numbers that coincide with the application and waiver/release of liability that participants sign. The five rider credentials with and ID number are the wristband, the bike band, the baggage tag, the bike license plate, and the redeemable patch certificate. The transfer or sale of ride credentials is a private transaction, and RAGBRAI is not responsible for misunderstandings between the two parties, misplaced credentials, or the failure to transfer the credentials into the new owner’s name.

A transfer or resale of credentials will only be valid if it is officially transferred by the RAGBRAI office to the new owner before the event begins. To transfer a wristband, the new owner must complete an online transfer form and an electronic waiver of liability before July 18. This procedure not only transfers the wristband, but also the liability associated with it. If we do not receive a completed online transfer form and electronically signed waiver of liability, the wristband and the liability will remain in the original purchaser’s name.

Complete wristband transfer online

I’m a minor and completed a wristband transfer online, but need to complete minor waiver (*Adobe Reader Required)

59 Responses on “Transferring Wristbands

Eliza

April 2, 2013 at 11:19 pm

Ughhhh! This is difficult. I’m a first time rider and I accidently bought my pass for Saturday… I really wanted Friday; the ride that ends in Fairfield and passes through Packwood. Now I actually want to do both but I’m extremely desperate to get the Friday ride. Somebody help a poor girl out… I need a mentor at the moment
–Eliza

Eliza

April 2, 2013 at 11:20 pm

Contact me anytime text/call 319-936-7907 or email elizaschaeffer@yahoo.com

Terry Smith

May 11, 2013 at 8:11 am

Looking to buy a weeklong wristband. Please contact me at tnsgms@yahoo.com.

Thanks, Terry

Terry Smith

May 13, 2013 at 3:14 pm

I have obtained a wristband commitment, so I am no longer looking to buy one.

Thanks, Terry

Brenda Balenger

May 28, 2013 at 8:17 am

I would like to buy two weeklong wristbands. Please contact me at bbalenger@gmail.com if you would like to sell one or two. thanks!

Mike LeVois

June 7, 2013 at 5:49 pm

Terry,
My friend and I both had to cancel and we each have a wrist band and complete packet for sale. Mike

Mike LeVois

June 7, 2013 at 5:51 pm

The previous message was for Brenda not Terry…Sorry!
Mike

Kristine Oberg

June 28, 2013 at 3:23 pm

I have two weeklong wristbands available. If interested contact me at kristine.oberg@yahoo.com.

Wray Childers

June 30, 2013 at 6:13 pm

I have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday wristbands available

Aleta Maxawell

June 1, 2014 at 8:21 pm

I have (4) Week-long Rider Credentials for sale. Please contact me at aletamaxwell@gmail.com to purchase. Thank you.

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

I need a weeklong wristband. If you have one available please contact me at my email address. Thanks!!!! Laurie

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:47 pm

I feel stupid! Only meant to post that once!!! :( sorry

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:49 pm

Now I feel even stupider… my e-mail is lauriejohnson80@gmail.com

Lori Schrad

June 23, 2014 at 10:51 am

I have two weeklong wristbands that I would like to sell.

david ricci

June 23, 2014 at 11:40 pm

Looking to purchase two Wednesday – Saturday wristbands or two week long bands

mespeare

July 13, 2014 at 2:58 pm

• Get in Gear for RAGBRAI XLIII - 2015 Jerseys Released!

We are pleased to introduce the official 2015 RAGBRAI XLIII jersey!

• Introducing the RAGBRAI XLIII Logo!

We are excited to reveal our new logo for RAGBRAI XLIII and 2015!

• RAGBRAI XLII Survey Results

All of us here at RAGBRAI would like to thank those who took the time to complete the surveys after RAGBRAI XLII.  4,470 online surveys were completed, providing ...

• Des Moines Could Move Part of Great Western Trail

A section of the popular Great Western Trail in Des Moines would no longer pass through Willow Creek Golf Course, under a plan being pursued by the course's owner.

• Lost and Found on RAGBRAI®

Did you get home from RAGBRAI with less than what you started with?  Lost wallets, drivers licenses, and credit cards have already been returned to their owners.  We have several ...

• Merchandise Returns and Exchanges

Want to return or exchange an item you purchased on RAGBRAI? Here's how.

• Meet the woman who rode RAGBRAI in combat boots

Riders handed her cash from spandex pockets and small-town American Legions put up tip jars to help along the way. So far, Hameister’s raised more than $1,700 for the campaign, ...

• RAGBRAI Reflections with John Karras

by John Karras, Grampa RAGBRAI A strange, but predictable, thing happened this year to Ann and I on our way to our umpteenth time to ride RAGBRAI–we were physically unable to ...

• Rock Valley's Jaydn Faber Wins the RAGBRAI Kid's Art Contest

The children of the RAGBRAI XLII overnight communities were invited to participate in the annual RAGBRAI Kids’ Art Contest.  The contest called for students in kindergarten through fifth grade to ...

• RAGBRAI Training: Don’t put your bike away now!

Well, another RAGBRAI is done and in the books. I hope you enjoyed yourself and I also hope this blogs gave you some advice that helped you prepare adequately for ...

• We are excited to reveal our new logo for RAGBRAI XLIII and 2015! If you join us on our ride across the state next year, you’ll be sure to see welcoming Iowans, lots of farmland and… well you’ll just have to watch the video to find out.

• Bicyclist Shawn Gosch of Onawa was hit and killed June 20, 2014, by a motorist on Iowa Highway 7 west of Manson. Under Iowa law, the driver of the vehicle was charged with a misdemeanor for unsafe passing and fined little more than $1,550.

• Look back on the ride of 2014 in this video highlight reel.

• A group of friends from Canada spent the week on RAGBRAI and recount their best moments.

• As RAGBRAI XLII comes to an end, friends from California talk about the emotion behind dipping their tires into the Mississippi River at the end of the ride.

• Riders react at the Guttenberg dip site.

• Riders stopped for photos on a bluff overlooking the mighty Mississippi River at Guttenberg.

• Iowan "Bachelorette" competitor Chris Soules greets riders in Strawberry Point

• Former Iowa Hawkeye and NFL tight end Dallas Clark talks about his second RAGBRAI and his hope of someday moving his family back to Iowa.

• The LeBeaus are known as royalty in Iowa and for their funky socks!