Registration

Transferring Wristbands

RAGBRAI is not in the business of reselling credentials because of the assignment of ID numbers that coincide with the application and waiver/release of liability that participants sign. The five rider credentials with and ID number are the wristband, the bike band, the baggage tag, the bike license plate, and the redeemable patch certificate. The transfer or sale of ride credentials is a private transaction, and RAGBRAI is not responsible for misunderstandings between the two parties, misplaced credentials, or the failure to transfer the credentials into the new owner’s name.

A transfer or resale of credentials will only be valid if it is officially transferred by the RAGBRAI office to the new owner before the event begins. To transfer a wristband, the new owner must complete an online transfer form and an electronic waiver of liability before July 18. This procedure not only transfers the wristband, but also the liability associated with it. If we do not receive a completed online transfer form and electronically signed waiver of liability, the wristband and the liability will remain in the original purchaser’s name.

Complete wristband transfer online

I’m a minor and completed a wristband transfer online, but need to complete minor waiver (*Adobe Reader Required)

60 Responses on “Transferring Wristbands

Eliza

April 2, 2013 at 11:19 pm

Ughhhh! This is difficult. I’m a first time rider and I accidently bought my pass for Saturday… I really wanted Friday; the ride that ends in Fairfield and passes through Packwood. Now I actually want to do both but I’m extremely desperate to get the Friday ride. Somebody help a poor girl out… I need a mentor at the moment
–Eliza

Eliza

April 2, 2013 at 11:20 pm

Contact me anytime text/call 319-936-7907 or email elizaschaeffer@yahoo.com

Profile photo of Terry Smith

Terry Smith

May 11, 2013 at 8:11 am

Looking to buy a weeklong wristband. Please contact me at tnsgms@yahoo.com.

Thanks, Terry

Profile photo of Terry Smith

Terry Smith

May 13, 2013 at 3:14 pm

I have obtained a wristband commitment, so I am no longer looking to buy one.

Thanks, Terry

Brenda Balenger

May 28, 2013 at 8:17 am

I would like to buy two weeklong wristbands. Please contact me at bbalenger@gmail.com if you would like to sell one or two. thanks!

Mike LeVois

June 7, 2013 at 5:49 pm

Terry,
My friend and I both had to cancel and we each have a wrist band and complete packet for sale. Mike

Mike LeVois

June 7, 2013 at 5:51 pm

The previous message was for Brenda not Terry…Sorry!
Mike

Kristine Oberg

June 28, 2013 at 3:23 pm

I have two weeklong wristbands available. If interested contact me at kristine.oberg@yahoo.com.

Wray Childers

June 30, 2013 at 6:13 pm

I have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday wristbands available

Aleta Maxawell

June 1, 2014 at 8:21 pm

I have (4) Week-long Rider Credentials for sale. Please contact me at aletamaxwell@gmail.com to purchase. Thank you.

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

I need a weeklong wristband. If you have one available please contact me at my email address. Thanks!!!! Laurie

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:47 pm

I feel stupid! Only meant to post that once!!! :( sorry

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:49 pm

Now I feel even stupider… my e-mail is lauriejohnson80@gmail.com

Lori Schrad

June 23, 2014 at 10:51 am

I have two weeklong wristbands that I would like to sell.

david ricci

June 23, 2014 at 11:40 pm

Looking to purchase two Wednesday – Saturday wristbands or two week long bands

Profile photo of mespeare

mespeare

July 13, 2014 at 2:58 pm

Profile photo of bil

bil

July 3, 2015 at 1:18 pm

I have 4 days of wristbands and a bike band for sale Sunday through Wednesday. My email is: bill.wedeking.47@gmail.com. Please contact me there. $60 for the 4 or best offer.

• My RAGBRAI Story: An Inspirational Tale from a First Time RAGBRAIer

RAGBRAI XLIII was the culmination of a process that brought me from the edge of personal disaster to the brink of a new life. Just nineteen months ago I ...

• RAGBRAI Training: Reflections on RAGBRAI from a Training Perspective

RAGBRAI is over for another year. Congratulations on riding more than 400 miles in one week (or however many miles you rode). Not many people ever ride their ...

• Congratulations to Ben Behrends for Winning the RAGBRAI Kid's Art Contest

We would like to congratulate all the young artists throughout Iowa who drew, painted or scultured RAGBRAI masterpieces leading up to RAGBRAI. We hope you saw some of the ...

• RAGBRAI® XLIII Lost and Found

Do you recognize anything in this photo?  Several lost items were turned into us throughout the week including cell phones, keys, bike computers, eyewear and more.  All owners of wallets, ...

• 20 RAGBRAI photos: Blue skies and countrysides

• 15 RAGBRAI photos: Creative costumes of the ride

• 10 RAGBRAI photos: Not your average bikes

• 12 RAGBRAI photos: Dance it out

• 15 RAGBRAI photos: Catching the sunrise

• 15 RAGBRAI photos: The food

• "This is my gift to you guys," said pool owner Bud Henson whose house is right along the RAGBRAI route this year in Moscow, IA.

• First time RAGBRAI rider experiences Iowa on two wheels.

• All Ability Cycles gives bicycle rides to residents of the Hiawatha Care Center on Friday, July 24, 2015. The group gives rides to senior residents along the RAGBRAI route.

• Jabara the camel stole the show in Mount Vernon for RAGBRAI.

• DM Register scribes scarf more rhubarb cream pie than NPR!

• Tony Ron, of Fort Dodge, sells jewelry made of recycled bicycle spokes to pay for a flight and visa to Ecuador.

• Patty Ankrum explains a project in Mount Vernon to take advantages of the thousands of RAGBRAI cyclists passing through.

• Hundreds of riders flock to Team Google's complimentary charging tent set up in the RAGBRAI meetup town.

• Taking advantage of a creek that runs through Shellsberg, the Air Force RAGBRAI team held their own mini-triathlon to stay cool in the water.

• Massage therapist restoring riders' muscles