Registration

Transferring Wristbands

RAGBRAI is not in the business of reselling credentials because of the assignment of ID numbers that coincide with the application and waiver/release of liability that participants sign. The five rider credentials with and ID number are the wristband, the bike band, the baggage tag, the bike license plate, and the redeemable patch certificate. The transfer or sale of ride credentials is a private transaction, and RAGBRAI is not responsible for misunderstandings between the two parties, misplaced credentials, or the failure to transfer the credentials into the new owner’s name.

A transfer or resale of credentials will only be valid if it is officially transferred by the RAGBRAI office to the new owner before the event begins. To transfer a wristband, the new owner must complete an online transfer form and an electronic waiver of liability before July 18. This procedure not only transfers the wristband, but also the liability associated with it. If we do not receive a completed online transfer form and electronically signed waiver of liability, the wristband and the liability will remain in the original purchaser’s name.

Complete wristband transfer online

I’m a minor and completed a wristband transfer online, but need to complete minor waiver (*Adobe Reader Required)

60 Responses on “Transferring Wristbands

Eliza

April 2, 2013 at 11:19 pm

Ughhhh! This is difficult. I’m a first time rider and I accidently bought my pass for Saturday… I really wanted Friday; the ride that ends in Fairfield and passes through Packwood. Now I actually want to do both but I’m extremely desperate to get the Friday ride. Somebody help a poor girl out… I need a mentor at the moment
–Eliza

Eliza

April 2, 2013 at 11:20 pm

Contact me anytime text/call 319-936-7907 or email elizaschaeffer@yahoo.com

Profile photo of Terry

Terry

May 11, 2013 at 8:11 am

Looking to buy a weeklong wristband. Please contact me at tnsgms@yahoo.com.

Thanks, Terry

Profile photo of Terry

Terry

May 13, 2013 at 3:14 pm

I have obtained a wristband commitment, so I am no longer looking to buy one.

Thanks, Terry

Brenda Balenger

May 28, 2013 at 8:17 am

I would like to buy two weeklong wristbands. Please contact me at bbalenger@gmail.com if you would like to sell one or two. thanks!

Mike LeVois

June 7, 2013 at 5:49 pm

Terry,
My friend and I both had to cancel and we each have a wrist band and complete packet for sale. Mike

Mike LeVois

June 7, 2013 at 5:51 pm

The previous message was for Brenda not Terry…Sorry!
Mike

Kristine Oberg

June 28, 2013 at 3:23 pm

I have two weeklong wristbands available. If interested contact me at kristine.oberg@yahoo.com.

Wray Childers

June 30, 2013 at 6:13 pm

I have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday wristbands available

Aleta Maxawell

June 1, 2014 at 8:21 pm

I have (4) Week-long Rider Credentials for sale. Please contact me at aletamaxwell@gmail.com to purchase. Thank you.

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

I need a weeklong wristband. If you have one available please contact me at my email address. Thanks!!!! Laurie

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:47 pm

I feel stupid! Only meant to post that once!!! :( sorry

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:49 pm

Now I feel even stupider… my e-mail is lauriejohnson80@gmail.com

Lori Schrad

June 23, 2014 at 10:51 am

I have two weeklong wristbands that I would like to sell.

david ricci

June 23, 2014 at 11:40 pm

Looking to purchase two Wednesday – Saturday wristbands or two week long bands

Profile photo of mespeare

mespeare

July 13, 2014 at 2:58 pm

Profile photo of bil

bil

July 3, 2015 at 1:18 pm

I have 4 days of wristbands and a bike band for sale Sunday through Wednesday. My email is: bill.wedeking.47@gmail.com. Please contact me there. $60 for the 4 or best offer.

• David Ertl Returns as RAGBRAI Training Coach!

Here it is 2016 and the RAGBRAI XLIV route has been announced. Once again, I’ll be back as your RAGBRAI online coach to help answer your questions and help ...

• RAGBRAI 2016: Route heads to scenic southern Iowa

Don’t let perceptions fool you. The XLIV RAGBRAI course will lead cyclists across the state’s scenic southern terrain, but it’s not as daunting as ...

• Honor RAGBRAI creators with a statue

The amorphous summertime spree known as RAGBRAI is beautiful and revolutionary precisely because it’s in perpetual motion. Before “Star Wars.” Before anybody cared about ...

• Bacon Biking Fever Returns!

Ride for El Cured! The third annual BACooN Ride - the world's best bacon biking event - will be Saturday, June 18.

• Download the New RAGBRAI Android App

Check out our all-new Android app! RAGBRAI planning just got easier.

• How to Watch the Route Announcement Live

We can't wait to find out where we'll be spending our summer! Here's how to watch the 2016 RAGBRAI Route Announcement live this Saturday, January 23.

• Guess the Route Contest Results

The RAGBRAI XLIV Guess the Route Contest preliminary results are in! See where your fellow riders think we will go this year.

• Guess the Route Contest for RAGBRAI XLIV is Now Open!

Do you have what it takes? Can you guess the eight overnight towns for RAGBRAI XLIV? Enter the contest and see how close you come!

• Make Plans to Attend the RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party

Do you want to know the 2016 RAGBRAI Route? Attend the RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party. This year the big event moves to CAPITAL SQUARE (400 Locust Street) for two levels ...

• RAGBRAI Registration for 2016 Is Open!

Been thinking about great Iowa hospitality and all that RAGBRAI has to offer? Relax! Registration is now open for RAGBRAI XLIV!! If you’ve registered before, take note: the username and password ...

• Register reporters talk with RAGBRAI founder John Karras about the announcement that RAGBRAI and the Des Moines Register were working to create a statue of Karras and fellow founder Don Kaul.

• RAGBRAI director T.J. Juskiewicz talks about the southern Iowa 2016 route. "We haven't been to some of these towns in a long time!" he says.

• Miss the live RAGBRAI 2016 overnight town announcement show? Join Kyle Munson, Michael Morain as they chat with RAGBRAI riders and towns vying for a spot on this year's route. And learn the overnight towns, of course!

• Watch as RAGBRAI director T.J. Juskiewicz unveils the 2016 RAGBRAI overnight towns. The route is heading to the southern cities of Glenwood, Shenandoah, Creston, Leon, Centerville, Ottumwa, Washington and Muscatine.

• Get the details on this year's RAGBRAI overnight towns in southern Iowa.

• Join the "Tr3s" amigos for the 2016 BACooN ride June 18 on the Raccoon River Valley Trail. There will be a plethora of bacon.

• What will the route go for RAGBRAI 2016? Register reporter Kyle Munson and Michael Morain try again to get the early scoop.

• This year's logo theme is "It's time to take a break."

• We made a new camel friend, played human foos-ball and did the required slip and sliding. Relive the 2015 RAGBRAI ride with some of our favorite moments. And get ready for the 2016 route announcement party in January.

• "This is my gift to you guys," said pool owner Bud Henson whose house is right along the RAGBRAI route this year in Moscow, IA.