Registration

Transferring Wristbands

RAGBRAI is not in the business of reselling credentials because of the assignment of ID numbers that coincide with the application and waiver/release of liability that participants sign. The five rider credentials with and ID number are the wristband, the bike band, the baggage tag, the bike license plate, and the redeemable patch certificate. The transfer or sale of ride credentials is a private transaction, and RAGBRAI is not responsible for misunderstandings between the two parties, misplaced credentials, or the failure to transfer the credentials into the new owner’s name.

A transfer or resale of credentials will only be valid if it is officially transferred by the RAGBRAI office to the new owner before the event begins. To transfer a wristband, the new owner must complete an online transfer form and an electronic waiver of liability before July 18. This procedure not only transfers the wristband, but also the liability associated with it. If we do not receive a completed online transfer form and electronically signed waiver of liability, the wristband and the liability will remain in the original purchaser’s name.

Complete wristband transfer online

I’m a minor and completed a wristband transfer online, but need to complete minor waiver (*Adobe Reader Required)

60 Responses on “Transferring Wristbands

Eliza

April 2, 2013 at 11:19 pm

Ughhhh! This is difficult. I’m a first time rider and I accidently bought my pass for Saturday… I really wanted Friday; the ride that ends in Fairfield and passes through Packwood. Now I actually want to do both but I’m extremely desperate to get the Friday ride. Somebody help a poor girl out… I need a mentor at the moment
–Eliza

Eliza

April 2, 2013 at 11:20 pm

Contact me anytime text/call 319-936-7907 or email elizaschaeffer@yahoo.com

Profile photo of Terry

Terry

May 11, 2013 at 8:11 am

Looking to buy a weeklong wristband. Please contact me at tnsgms@yahoo.com.

Thanks, Terry

Profile photo of Terry

Terry

May 13, 2013 at 3:14 pm

I have obtained a wristband commitment, so I am no longer looking to buy one.

Thanks, Terry

Brenda Balenger

May 28, 2013 at 8:17 am

I would like to buy two weeklong wristbands. Please contact me at bbalenger@gmail.com if you would like to sell one or two. thanks!

Mike LeVois

June 7, 2013 at 5:49 pm

Terry,
My friend and I both had to cancel and we each have a wrist band and complete packet for sale. Mike

Mike LeVois

June 7, 2013 at 5:51 pm

The previous message was for Brenda not Terry…Sorry!
Mike

Kristine Oberg

June 28, 2013 at 3:23 pm

I have two weeklong wristbands available. If interested contact me at kristine.oberg@yahoo.com.

Wray Childers

June 30, 2013 at 6:13 pm

I have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday wristbands available

Aleta Maxawell

June 1, 2014 at 8:21 pm

I have (4) Week-long Rider Credentials for sale. Please contact me at aletamaxwell@gmail.com to purchase. Thank you.

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

I need a weeklong wristband. If you have one available please contact me at my email address. Thanks!!!! Laurie

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:47 pm

I feel stupid! Only meant to post that once!!! :( sorry

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:49 pm

Now I feel even stupider… my e-mail is lauriejohnson80@gmail.com

Lori Schrad

June 23, 2014 at 10:51 am

I have two weeklong wristbands that I would like to sell.

david ricci

June 23, 2014 at 11:40 pm

Looking to purchase two Wednesday – Saturday wristbands or two week long bands

Profile photo of mespeare

mespeare

July 13, 2014 at 2:58 pm

Profile photo of bil

bil

July 3, 2015 at 1:18 pm

I have 4 days of wristbands and a bike band for sale Sunday through Wednesday. My email is: bill.wedeking.47@gmail.com. Please contact me there. $60 for the 4 or best offer.

• RAGBRAI Route Inspection Pre-Ride Set for June 5-11

There really is only one good way to inspect the selected roads for a bike event… get out and ride it on a bike! And that is exactly what ...

• Honoring the Veterans of RAGBRAI

RAGBRAI to honor Veterans in Creston

• Online Registration Closes June 1

In order to receive your wristband, your registration must be complete, paid, and finalized by June 1.  For a registration to be finalized, it must be submitted with waiver and payment ...

• Merch Monday - Riders Try On the 2016 Jersey!

It's Merchandise Monday! This week we had real RAGBRAI riders try on our 2016 jersey for size, and this is what they thought.

• RAGBRAI Training: 5 Rules of Training

I am going to let you in on a little secret. My secrets of coaching. Shhh. Don’t tell anyone. But here they are.

• Businessolver Foundation Partners with RAGBRAI Foundation

We are proud to announce our partnership with the Businessolver Foundation in memoriam of Chris Charron, former Businessolver and Register employee.

• RAGBRAI Expo Exhibitor Preview

The RAGBRAI Expo is where RAGBRAI begins and is always a great way to start off the week. Check out the latest bicycles, clothing and accessories as you take a ...

• Variety- the Children's Charity Joins RAGBRAI 2016!

Variety is partnering with RAGBRAI this year to give bikes to kids in 5 overnight towns!

• Hydration Tips from nuun: If It Isn't Broke...

... then you are missing the opportunity. two and half years ago, we asked ourselves the question: if we started all over again, how would we design nuun? would it be ...

• Want to be in a RAGBRAI Video?

Hey RAGBRAI Nation! We want to show off our 2016 merchandise and we want YOUR help! We are looking for a wide range of riders to be featured in an ...

• RAGBRAI 2016 Jersey

• Merchandise Monday! Riders Try on the 2016 RAGBRAI Jersey

• Darrel Harken of Riceville said goodbye to his daughter Grace as she headed home on her bike. Moments later he and his other daughter Hannan stop at a car accident only to discover the woman who was hit by a car is Grace.

• Where will RAGBRAI ride in 2016? See the full RAGBRAI XLIV route including overnight and stopover towns.

• Register reporters talk with RAGBRAI founder John Karras about the announcement that RAGBRAI and the Des Moines Register were working to create a statue of Karras and fellow founder Don Kaul.

• RAGBRAI director T.J. Juskiewicz talks about the southern Iowa 2016 route. "We haven't been to some of these towns in a long time!" he says.

• Miss the live RAGBRAI 2016 overnight town announcement show? Join Kyle Munson, Michael Morain as they chat with RAGBRAI riders and towns vying for a spot on this year's route. And learn the overnight towns, of course!

• Watch as RAGBRAI director T.J. Juskiewicz unveils the 2016 RAGBRAI overnight towns. The route is heading to the southern cities of Glenwood, Shenandoah, Creston, Leon, Centerville, Ottumwa, Washington and Muscatine.

• Get the details on this year's RAGBRAI overnight towns in southern Iowa.

• Join the "Tr3s" amigos for the 2016 BACooN ride June 18 on the Raccoon River Valley Trail. There will be a plethora of bacon.