RAGBRAI XLII Countdown – July 20-26, 2014

Registration

Transferring Wristbands

RAGBRAI is not in the business of reselling credentials because of the assignment of ID numbers that coincide with the application and waiver/release of liability that participants sign. The five rider credentials with and ID number are the wristband, the bike band, the baggage tag, the bike license plate, and the redeemable patch certificate. The transfer or sale of ride credentials is a private transaction, and RAGBRAI is not responsible for misunderstandings between the two parties, misplaced credentials, or the failure to transfer the credentials into the new owner’s name.

A transfer or resale of credentials will only be valid if it is officially transferred by the RAGBRAI office to the new owner before the event begins. To transfer a wristband, the new owner must complete an online transfer form and an electronic waiver of liability before July 18. This procedure not only transfers the wristband, but also the liability associated with it. If we do not receive a completed online transfer form and electronically signed waiver of liability, the wristband and the liability will remain in the original purchaser’s name.

Complete wristband transfer online

I’m a minor and completed a wristband transfer online, but need to complete minor waiver (*Adobe Reader Required)

59 Responses on “Transferring Wristbands

Eliza

April 2, 2013 at 11:19 pm

Ughhhh! This is difficult. I’m a first time rider and I accidently bought my pass for Saturday… I really wanted Friday; the ride that ends in Fairfield and passes through Packwood. Now I actually want to do both but I’m extremely desperate to get the Friday ride. Somebody help a poor girl out… I need a mentor at the moment
–Eliza

Eliza

April 2, 2013 at 11:20 pm

Contact me anytime text/call 319-936-7907 or email elizaschaeffer@yahoo.com

Terry Smith

May 11, 2013 at 8:11 am

Looking to buy a weeklong wristband. Please contact me at tnsgms@yahoo.com.

Thanks, Terry

Terry Smith

May 13, 2013 at 3:14 pm

I have obtained a wristband commitment, so I am no longer looking to buy one.

Thanks, Terry

Brenda Balenger

May 28, 2013 at 8:17 am

I would like to buy two weeklong wristbands. Please contact me at bbalenger@gmail.com if you would like to sell one or two. thanks!

Mike LeVois

June 7, 2013 at 5:49 pm

Terry,
My friend and I both had to cancel and we each have a wrist band and complete packet for sale. Mike

Mike LeVois

June 7, 2013 at 5:51 pm

The previous message was for Brenda not Terry…Sorry!
Mike

Kristine Oberg

June 28, 2013 at 3:23 pm

I have two weeklong wristbands available. If interested contact me at kristine.oberg@yahoo.com.

Wray Childers

June 30, 2013 at 6:13 pm

I have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday wristbands available

Aleta Maxawell

June 1, 2014 at 8:21 pm

I have (4) Week-long Rider Credentials for sale. Please contact me at aletamaxwell@gmail.com to purchase. Thank you.

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

I need a weeklong wristband. If you have one available please contact me at my email address. Thanks!!!! Laurie

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:47 pm

I feel stupid! Only meant to post that once!!! :( sorry

Laurie Johnson

June 4, 2014 at 8:49 pm

Now I feel even stupider… my e-mail is lauriejohnson80@gmail.com

Lori Schrad

June 23, 2014 at 10:51 am

I have two weeklong wristbands that I would like to sell.

david ricci

June 23, 2014 at 11:40 pm

Looking to purchase two Wednesday – Saturday wristbands or two week long bands

mespeare

July 13, 2014 at 2:58 pm

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• RAGBRAI, Lance Armstrong come to Mr. Pork Chop.

Riders gave their best impressions of the pork chop call (check your volume before playing this video),

• Time-lapse video: RAGBRAI through Bancroft

We set up a camera in Bancroft to create this time-lapse video of RAGBRAI passing through. Take a look:

• Braving the Karras Loop

BANCROFT, Ia. — Some RAGBRAI riders decided to drudge through an extra 26 sweaty miles and conquer the Karras Loop, Tuesday. The loop, which went through Burt and Lone Rock, is ...

• Video: Slow-motion toilet toss in Burt

This is exactly what it says on the tin. The toilet toss in Burt on the Karras Loop, in slow motion.

• Video: Meet the NPR crew and Matt Bernhard

The Register's Michael Morain interviewed Matt Bernhard, son of Mr. Pork Chop Paul Bernhard, and Don Gonyea, Scott Horsley and Arnie Seipel of National Public Radio at the meeting town, ...

• Peppermint spray refreshes cyclists

"We're doing a peppermint aromatherapy spritz to kind of cool people off," said licensed massage therapist Christina Gibbs, owner of Spa-Dee-Dah.

• Tooth fairy flits through RAGBRAI

Wring out the floss and brighten those smiles, because the tooth fairy has come to RAGBRAI.

• Serendipitous meeting with Team Nasty (but nice)

Just how nasty is Team Nasty? Not very, according to its members.

• Video: Lance Armstrong serving drinks back in Rock Valley

Did you miss Lance Armstrong's bartending appearance late Saturday? Here's video of him with fans.

• Update: Custom bike builder died on RAGBRAI

Tom Teesdale of West Branch, well known for his work building custom bicycle frames, is the man who died Monday while riding RAGBRAI.

• Bancroft is the home town of Paul Bernhard, the original Mr. Pork Chop.

• The Andorfer family, led by father Gene, 80, uses RAGBRAI as a chance to spend a week together.

• We asked RAGBRAI riders about their porkchop from the famous Mr. Pork Chop in Bancroft.

• Titonka firefighters hostes a water battle fundraiser with fire hoses Tuesday afternoon.

• A time-lapse video shows the flow of bicycles through Bancroft on Tuesday, July 22, 2014.

• The NPR crew and son-of-Mr.-Pork-Chop Matt Bernhard speak to the Register's Michael Morain.

• Riders who took the Karras Loop for a 105-mile day got a special bonus: the toilet toss in Burt. We've slowed the video down for extra fun.

• It's been very comfortable, except for being a bit warm when it's 100 degrees out.

• RAGBRAI passed through Ringsted and impressed the mayor.

• Team Nasty shares their strategy, and welcomes others to join them, for tackling headwinds.