RAGBRAI Director to Answer Your Questions on Twitter Today

Have some last minute questions about RAGBRAI XL?  You can start sending your questions on twitter to @RAGBRAI_IOWA

T.J. Juskiewicz, RAGBRAI Director, will be answering your questions starting at noon.

26 Responses on “RAGBRAI Director to Answer Your Questions on Twitter Today

P aul

July 13, 2012 at 8:19 pm

Is it possible to have a couple guests with their own tent join us registered riders in camp ground for one night?

The Wind

July 17, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Is there a designated parking area for riders’ who need to leave there vehicles at the end point during the week of the ride?

missy

July 21, 2012 at 11:35 pm

I’m trying to find a number for the security that is working in Sioux center today July 21 my son was doing working security an i have not heard from him. I’m concerned parent. thank you
missy

Trao đổi tăng like Facebook, Google, Twitter, Youtube

September 30, 2012 at 5:46 pm

You actually make it appear really easy together with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be really one thing that I believe I’d by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and very vast for me. I’m taking a look ahead for your subsequent put up, I will attempt to get the dangle of it!

AlternativestoGooglese

March 24, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Thanks for penning this really good write-up..Beloved your content articles. Please do hold writing Alternatives to Google search engine http://asdasghdsdfs5hf.co

Generica4me

April 30, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Hey there, You have done a great job. I will certainly digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this website.

• RAGBRAI® XLIII Lost and Found

Do you recognize anything in this photo?  Several lost items were turned into us throughout the week including cell phones, keys, bike computers, eyewear and more.  All owners of wallets, ...

• 20 RAGBRAI photos: Blue skies and countrysides

• 15 RAGBRAI photos: Creative costumes of the ride

• 10 RAGBRAI photos: Not your average bikes

• 12 RAGBRAI photos: Dance it out

• 15 RAGBRAI photos: Catching the sunrise

• 15 RAGBRAI photos: The food

• 12 RAGBRAI photos: Getting wet and wild on the route

• 69 Photos: The best of RAGBRAI

• Another (adjective) RAGBRAI comes to a close

Davenport — This is the 43rd article about tire-dipping at the end of the Register’s 43rd Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa. So unless you’re new to Iowa or RAGBRAI, you ...

• "This is my gift to you guys," said pool owner Bud Henson whose house is right along the RAGBRAI route this year in Moscow, IA.

• First time RAGBRAI rider experiences Iowa on two wheels.

• All Ability Cycles gives bicycle rides to residents of the Hiawatha Care Center on Friday, July 24, 2015. The group gives rides to senior residents along the RAGBRAI route.

• Jabara the camel stole the show in Mount Vernon for RAGBRAI.

• DM Register scribes scarf more rhubarb cream pie than NPR!

• Tony Ron, of Fort Dodge, sells jewelry made of recycled bicycle spokes to pay for a flight and visa to Ecuador.

• Patty Ankrum explains a project in Mount Vernon to take advantages of the thousands of RAGBRAI cyclists passing through.

• Hundreds of riders flock to Team Google's complimentary charging tent set up in the RAGBRAI meetup town.

• Taking advantage of a creek that runs through Shellsberg, the Air Force RAGBRAI team held their own mini-triathlon to stay cool in the water.

• Massage therapist restoring riders' muscles