RAGBRAI XLV Countdown – July 23-29, 2017

RAGBRAI Director to Answer Your Questions on Twitter Today

Have some last minute questions about RAGBRAI XL?  You can start sending your questions on twitter to @RAGBRAI_IOWA

T.J. Juskiewicz, RAGBRAI Director, will be answering your questions starting at noon.

26 Responses on “RAGBRAI Director to Answer Your Questions on Twitter Today

P aul

July 13, 2012 at 8:19 pm

Is it possible to have a couple guests with their own tent join us registered riders in camp ground for one night?

The Wind

July 17, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Is there a designated parking area for riders’ who need to leave there vehicles at the end point during the week of the ride?

missy

July 21, 2012 at 11:35 pm

I’m trying to find a number for the security that is working in Sioux center today July 21 my son was doing working security an i have not heard from him. I’m concerned parent. thank you
missy

Trao đổi tăng like Facebook, Google, Twitter, Youtube

September 30, 2012 at 5:46 pm

You actually make it appear really easy together with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be really one thing that I believe I’d by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and very vast for me. I’m taking a look ahead for your subsequent put up, I will attempt to get the dangle of it!

AlternativestoGooglese

March 24, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Thanks for penning this really good write-up..Beloved your content articles. Please do hold writing Alternatives to Google search engine http://asdasghdsdfs5hf.co

Generica4me

April 30, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Hey there, You have done a great job. I will certainly digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this website.

• RAGBRAI Web Store Now Open!

The RAGBRAI Web Store is NOW OPEN!

• RAGBRAI Training: Now that RAGBRAI is Over for Another Year, What Should You Do?

Well, RAGBRAI came and went, and I hope you were well prepared and had a great time. Hopefully you learned something to do better for next year.

• Adventure Traveler's Video Captures the Essence of RAGBRAI

Check out this great ‪‎RAGBRAI‬ video from Ryan Van Duzer, who travels the world and creating content aimed at inspiring people to hit the road.

• Congratulations to the Dream Team on Another Great Year!

The Dream Team uses the power of a bicycle to assist youth in developing a positive approach to life’s challenges.

• Congratulations to Grace from Shenandoah for Winning the 2016 RAGBRAI Kid’s Art Contest

This year’s winner of the RAGBRAI Kid’s Art Contest is 9 year old Grace from Shenandoah. Grace’s artwork depicted the local theme in Shenandoah of “Peace, Love, Ride”

• Good and bad luck of another unforgettable RAGBRAI

Amid tragedy and serendipity, you can't make this stuff up.

• RAGBRAI paves road to adulthood for 6-year rider

DeAndre Parson said he wouldn't be in the position he's reached without the Dream Team.

• Second cyclist dies while riding RAGBRAI; suffered heart attack

A second cyclist has died along the RAGBRAI route this week. Clifton Kahler, 60, of Florida passed away Tuesday following a heart attack he suffered while riding along Highway 2, according ...

• What to look for Saturday on RAGBRAI

The final day of RAGBRAI 2016 promises to be the easiest of the week!

• Check out one of RAGBRAI's oldest buses

• Take a look back on all the fun moments the Des Moines Register staff captured on video during RAGBRAI 2016.

• Riders brave the swinging bridge in Columbus Junction.

• Winds remain out of the northeast for Saturday and with partly sunny skies, highs will hold in the lower 80s. The weekend looks dry for the most part, perfect for those finishing up Ragbrai or maybe heading out to the Indianola Balloon Classic.

• Omaha-based Team Pump's bus is one of the most colorful, and oldest, team buses currently operating in RAGBRAI.

• Hal Colliver has been collecting signs since 1973. Its a hobby of his he loves to share with others who often stop by to look at his barn.

• Teresa Condon and Tracy Henriksen have fun in their infant costumes.

• Riders take over Wooden Wheel Vineyard

• The complete century ride, including the Karras Loop, from Leon to Centerville on RAGBRAI 2016.

• Lyle Dumont has built and rebuilt enough model trains and full size tractors to fill 30,000 square feet of space. Take a look around his collections

• \u0022The best part of this job is hearing all the thank-yous,\u0022 Iowa State Patrol trooper says.