RAGBRAI XLV Countdown – July 23-29, 2017

Purchasing Day Passes or Non-Rider Wristbands on RAGBRAI

Purchasing day passes or non-rider wristbands on the ride:

Day Pass and Non-Rider Wristband Application
(DO NOT MAIL)

Though you can no longer purchase day passes online, day passes are currently still available for each day ($25 each day – cash or check) and can be purchased on a first come, first served basis at the following locations throughout the week of RAGBRAI:

If you plan to purchase a day pass for the next day, please visit one of our RAGBRAI Information and Merchandise trailers from 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. at one of the following locations:

Sioux Center – RAGBRAI Expo / All Seasons Center

Cherokee – Cherokee City Hall and Downtown – 4th and Main

Lake View – Speaker Park and Downtown – 4th and Vine

Webster City – Webster City City Hall and Downtown – 2nd and Des Moines

Marshalltown – Riverview Park and Downtown – 1st and Main

Cedar Rapids – Downtown – Concert venue – 2nd Ave and 3rd Ave bridges
(You will need concert ticket or wristband to enter concert area)

Anamosa – Downtown – Main St.

If you plan to purchase a day pass the morning of the day that you plan to ride, please visit our RAGBRAI baggage truck from 5 a.m – 7:30 a.m. at one of the following locations:

Sioux Center – baseball diamonds north of All Seasons Center

Cherokee – Washington High School

Lake View – Speaker Park

Webster City – West Twin Park

Marshalltown – Riverview Park

Cedar Rapids – Ellis Park

Anamosa – Strawberry Hill Elementary

Please note that weeklong wristbands and vehicle passes are completely sold out.

6 Responses on “Purchasing Day Passes or Non-Rider Wristbands on RAGBRAI

Travis

July 18, 2012 at 1:25 pm

If I’m just riding 1 day, what is the purpose of a day pass? What comes with the fee and why do I need it?

Tim

July 19, 2012 at 10:24 am

Emergency services if needed and knowing that you are paying into a wonderful event. In my opinion, going bandit is unacceptable.

Jackie Stueven

July 19, 2012 at 4:52 pm

My friend and I are planning to ride day one from Sioux center to cherokee, when is the soonest we can get our day passes and where?

M Crowe

July 19, 2012 at 11:42 pm

I am a new team member this year and registered late with my team/bus after weekly pass sales closed & dsperately need a full tour wristband. If you have an extra full week wristband I WANT IT! Please email me your contact information so I can meet up with you in the expo as soon as our team arrives. We will be arrving sat morning around 11 am. maurice_crowe@yahoo.com

wristbands

December 7, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Right here is the perfect web site for everyone who hopes to understand this topic. You understand a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a subject that’s been discussed for years. Wonderful stuff, just excellent!

Jen

July 19, 2014 at 1:39 pm

I’m slightly confused. I haven’t bought any day passes because I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to ride or not. I live in McGregor, IA and was going to have my mom drop me off along the route on Thursday assuming that I could just buy my passes when I got to Waverly that afternoon and I wanted to ride Friday and Saturday too. This is sounding like the places to buy the passes are not along the route at all. Is this true or am I not understanding?

• The Results Are In...

Before we get too far down the road planning RAGBRAI XLV, lets take a quick look back at what a great time we all had in 2016!  Here is a ...

• A big thanks to nuun hydration for supporting RAGBRAI

A big thanks to nuun for supporting RAGBRAI and keeping riders hydrated this summer!

Thank you to TransIowa Equipment for helping keep the #RAGBRAI towns clean every day!

• Thanks Jamis!

Just wanted to thank Jamis Bikes for supporting #RAGBRAI this summer. This is the 3rd year Jamis has brought a fleet of bikes to Iowa.

• Thanks Bianchi!

Just wanted to thank Bianchi for their continued support of #RAGBRAI every summer by bringing their demo team to Iowa!

• RAGBRAI Web Store Now Open!

The RAGBRAI Web Store is NOW OPEN!

• RAGBRAI Training: Now that RAGBRAI is Over for Another Year, What Should You Do?

Well, RAGBRAI came and went, and I hope you were well prepared and had a great time. Hopefully you learned something to do better for next year.

• Adventure Traveler's Video Captures the Essence of RAGBRAI

Check out this great ‪‎RAGBRAI‬ video from Ryan Van Duzer, who travels the world and creating content aimed at inspiring people to hit the road.

• Congratulations to the Dream Team on Another Great Year!

The Dream Team uses the power of a bicycle to assist youth in developing a positive approach to life’s challenges.

• Congratulations to Grace from Shenandoah for Winning the 2016 RAGBRAI Kid’s Art Contest

This year’s winner of the RAGBRAI Kid’s Art Contest is 9 year old Grace from Shenandoah. Grace’s artwork depicted the local theme in Shenandoah of “Peace, Love, Ride”

• Take a look back on all the fun moments the Des Moines Register staff captured on video during RAGBRAI 2016.

• Riders brave the swinging bridge in Columbus Junction.

• Winds remain out of the northeast for Saturday and with partly sunny skies, highs will hold in the lower 80s. The weekend looks dry for the most part, perfect for those finishing up Ragbrai or maybe heading out to the Indianola Balloon Classic.

• Omaha-based Team Pump's bus is one of the most colorful, and oldest, team buses currently operating in RAGBRAI.

• Hal Colliver has been collecting signs since 1973. Its a hobby of his he loves to share with others who often stop by to look at his barn.

• Teresa Condon and Tracy Henriksen have fun in their infant costumes.

• Riders take over Wooden Wheel Vineyard

• The complete century ride, including the Karras Loop, from Leon to Centerville on RAGBRAI 2016.

• Lyle Dumont has built and rebuilt enough model trains and full size tractors to fill 30,000 square feet of space. Take a look around his collections

• \u0022The best part of this job is hearing all the thank-yous,\u0022 Iowa State Patrol trooper says.