RAGBRAI XLII Countdown – July 20-26, 2014

2013 RAGBRAI

Lottery Results are In! – Check Your Status at entries.ragbrai.com

Good morning! The lottery results are in, but there was a glitch in our email system so you may not have received a notification message about your wristband status.

We are working to correct the bug, but in the meantime you can log in to entries.ragbrai.com to find out our lottery results. Thank you, and our apologies for the inconvenience.

7 Responses on “Lottery Results are In! – Check Your Status at entries.ragbrai.com

Robert Fleming

May 1, 2013 at 11:30 am

I thought I was registered as part of a team with John Erickson as the team leader, but I cannot log in and when I try to reset the password, it says that there is no-one with this e-mail address registered. Anything you can do to help?

Thanks

Bob Fleming

David Bacino

May 1, 2013 at 11:33 am

I can log in. It shows no details about lottery results. I enter info in the lottery section and it comes back “Sorry, your wristband number could not be found.” Does that mean no wristband?

Sandaltan

May 1, 2013 at 12:16 pm

A great photo!!!

Steph Hoelscher

May 1, 2013 at 12:17 pm

I ran into this problems as well. The side bar says, Congrats and gives a wristband number (yay!) but if I manually search the lotter for my data…or any or my team mates…none of them can be found.

Steph Hoelscher

May 1, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Haha, nevermind…I’ve got it figured out. Birthdates wrong on two of the team mates.

Razorback

May 1, 2013 at 12:54 pm

DANG! She is HOT!
and the gal with the bike helmet ain’t too shabby either.

jerry from fla

May 1, 2013 at 7:12 pm

We are in and we are grinin! The PorkChop Express will be rolling from Fla to Iowa in 77 days.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• Riding to remember: Carter LeBeau honored Friday

The deaths of notable figures from the four decades of the Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa often have triggered a similar grieving process for families and teammates: a ...

• What to look for Friday

Here’s a quick look ahead toward Friday’s 66-mile ride from Waverly to Independence:

• Munson: Convince your mind that your body can do it

I had another RAGBRAI epiphany Thursday. If this 418-mile ride seems tough, I have only my defeatist thinking to blame.

• RAGBRAI's biggest liar tells riders he had founded Marble Rock

• Drone spies on RAGBRAI at Marble Rock

• Video: College spirit showdown on RAGBRAI

Today riders wear jerseys in spirit for their college on RAGBRAI.

• Video: Show me your wheels: Bamboo Bike

Vanessa Fixmer-Oraiz explains that she helped build a bamboo-frame bicycle to ride in RAGBRAI to raise awareness about the effects of global climate change on rural bamboo-craft communities in the ...

• Video: Show me your wheels: Skateboarding across Iowa

Ryan, from Des Moines, explains his passion for longboarding and what drove him to skate across the state.

• Video: The Game Of Iowa played on RAGBRAI

Elizabeth Reetz from Team Archaeology plays the vintage "Game of Iowa", a roll-and-move trivia game with questions about Iowa, at East Park in Mason City.

• Video: Joe Sixpack rates RAGBRAI craft beer

Beer columnist Don "Joe Sixpack" Russell from Philly rides his first RAGBRAI.

• RAGBRAI is often a family tradition. This year, riders are paying special tributes to family members who are no longer on the ride.

• Bill Wentworth of Marble Rock told riders he founded the town -- you know, back in the 1800s.

• Elizabeth Reetz from Team Archaeology plays the vintage "Game of Iowa" at East Park in Mason City.

• Ryan Francois, from Des Moines, explains his passion for longboarding and what drove him to skate across the state.

• Vanessa Fixmer-Oraiz explains that she helped build a bamboo-frame bicycle to ride in RAGBRAI to raise awareness about the effects of global climate change on rural bamboo-craft communities in the Philippines.

• Today riders wear jerseys in spirit for their college on RAGBRAI.

• Bill Bucklen's remote-controlled drone shot photos of RAGBRAI riders as they pedaled through Marble Rock.

• Riders dig for fossils at Fossil Prairie Park at the entrance for Rockford.

• Riders can take home their own Devonian fossil from the Fossil & Prairie Park Preserve in Rockford.

• Experience the morning RAGBRAI excitement in Nora Springs.