2013 RAGBRAI

Lottery Results are In! – Check Your Status at entries.ragbrai.com

Good morning! The lottery results are in, but there was a glitch in our email system so you may not have received a notification message about your wristband status.

We are working to correct the bug, but in the meantime you can log in to entries.ragbrai.com to find out our lottery results. Thank you, and our apologies for the inconvenience.

7 Responses on “Lottery Results are In! – Check Your Status at entries.ragbrai.com

Robert Fleming

May 1, 2013 at 11:30 am

I thought I was registered as part of a team with John Erickson as the team leader, but I cannot log in and when I try to reset the password, it says that there is no-one with this e-mail address registered. Anything you can do to help?

Thanks

Bob Fleming

David Bacino

May 1, 2013 at 11:33 am

I can log in. It shows no details about lottery results. I enter info in the lottery section and it comes back “Sorry, your wristband number could not be found.” Does that mean no wristband?

Sandaltan

May 1, 2013 at 12:16 pm

A great photo!!!

Steph Hoelscher

May 1, 2013 at 12:17 pm

I ran into this problems as well. The side bar says, Congrats and gives a wristband number (yay!) but if I manually search the lotter for my data…or any or my team mates…none of them can be found.

Steph Hoelscher

May 1, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Haha, nevermind…I’ve got it figured out. Birthdates wrong on two of the team mates.

Razorback

May 1, 2013 at 12:54 pm

DANG! She is HOT!
and the gal with the bike helmet ain’t too shabby either.

Profile photo of jerry from fla

jerry from fla

May 1, 2013 at 7:12 pm

We are in and we are grinin! The PorkChop Express will be rolling from Fla to Iowa in 77 days.

• RAGBRAI® XLIII Lost and Found

Do you recognize anything in this photo?  Several lost items were turned into us throughout the week including cell phones, keys, bike computers, eyewear and more.  All owners of wallets, ...

• 20 RAGBRAI photos: Blue skies and countrysides

• 15 RAGBRAI photos: Creative costumes of the ride

• 10 RAGBRAI photos: Not your average bikes

• 12 RAGBRAI photos: Dance it out

• 15 RAGBRAI photos: Catching the sunrise

• 15 RAGBRAI photos: The food

• 12 RAGBRAI photos: Getting wet and wild on the route

• 69 Photos: The best of RAGBRAI

• Another (adjective) RAGBRAI comes to a close

Davenport — This is the 43rd article about tire-dipping at the end of the Register’s 43rd Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa. So unless you’re new to Iowa or RAGBRAI, you ...

• "This is my gift to you guys," said pool owner Bud Henson whose house is right along the RAGBRAI route this year in Moscow, IA.

• First time RAGBRAI rider experiences Iowa on two wheels.

• All Ability Cycles gives bicycle rides to residents of the Hiawatha Care Center on Friday, July 24, 2015. The group gives rides to senior residents along the RAGBRAI route.

• Jabara the camel stole the show in Mount Vernon for RAGBRAI.

• DM Register scribes scarf more rhubarb cream pie than NPR!

• Tony Ron, of Fort Dodge, sells jewelry made of recycled bicycle spokes to pay for a flight and visa to Ecuador.

• Patty Ankrum explains a project in Mount Vernon to take advantages of the thousands of RAGBRAI cyclists passing through.

• Hundreds of riders flock to Team Google's complimentary charging tent set up in the RAGBRAI meetup town.

• Taking advantage of a creek that runs through Shellsberg, the Air Force RAGBRAI team held their own mini-triathlon to stay cool in the water.

• Massage therapist restoring riders' muscles