RAGBRAI XLII Countdown – July 20-26, 2014

Looking for Information on the Host Communities?

Looking for the RAGBRAI XLI Overnight Towns web sites?  What bands will be playing that night?  Facebook pages?  Twitter links?  All that information is a click away and will be constantly updated up until RAGBRAI.

15 Responses on “Looking for Information on the Host Communities?

Chris Erickson

May 5, 2013 at 7:38 am

Interested in housing opportunities in each town.

SLB56

May 5, 2013 at 6:47 pm

Spraned knee. I have a week long pass for sale. It comes with a non-rider wrist band. If you need or know of someone that is interested, please email me: am_trekker@yahoo.come Thank you!

Tom Littlefair

May 7, 2013 at 7:34 pm

I’m interested in overnight housinng in Des Moines.

TJ Juskiewicz

May 9, 2013 at 9:26 am

for housing opportunities visit each towns web site.. Thanks

MJ LeGrand

May 14, 2013 at 3:40 pm

My parents will be following along with a camper trailer. ARe there places for them to camp in the host towns?

MJ LeGrand

May 14, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Also, do my parents have to have a non rider wristband in order to follow along with the camper/trailer?

maps rockstar bonus

May 19, 2013 at 7:58 am

If only my personal content articles appeared as if this particular! That’s a enhance, btw?-I ‘m new to blog publishing as well as reading numerous blogs helps me out with my very own. Any info you could throw my way to help is very appreciated. Thanks for the great info on this particular post!

Additional Info

May 20, 2013 at 4:17 am

Vouêtes vraiment bien informé et très intelligent. Vous avez écrit quelque chose que les gens puissent comprendre et faire l’objet fascinant pour tout le monde. Je suis sauver ce pour une utilisation future.

khach san sam son

May 24, 2013 at 11:39 pm

i use lamp shades with CFL ubls instead of incandescent lamps, they are much cooler and uses less electricity~

lungcancer symptom

May 25, 2013 at 9:56 pm

I’d always want to be update on new articles on this site, bookmarked ! .

bladder symptoms

May 25, 2013 at 10:00 pm

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.

glenn doman

July 9, 2013 at 5:33 am

Perfectly pent content material , appreciate it for entropy.

thuoc giam can

July 9, 2013 at 8:31 am

thank, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your article. I really appreciate your wonderful knowledge and the time you put into educating the rest of us.

additional resources

July 27, 2013 at 6:19 am

7 million in support from theIndian Angel Network, Golia is an indie sovereign game game cd tonalities called up Space Surprise. Although secret plans are perfectly naturalistic in nature and culture The Sims. Their tie-up ran into troubles with governors who constituted demonstrated ads for food for thoughts high-pitched in caffein.Almost all game cd key fruits, See our writers box below.

ghe van phong

September 20, 2013 at 8:47 am

thank you, nice article, but the liquid content slightly

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• Video: RAGBRAIers 'show us (their) wheels'

We've asked RAGBRAI riders to "show us your wheels" and we got exactly what we asked for.

• Munson: Wednesday was so easy ...

I had an inkling that Wednesday was the easiest RAGBRAI day in history when I zoomed by the Mr. Pork Chop bus before 9 a.m. and rolled into Clear Lake ...

• What to look for Thursday

Here’s a quick look ahead toward Thursday’s 66-mile ride from Mason City to Waverly

• RAGBRAI rider plays guitar made from cigar box

Check out these two guys who brought some interesting guitars along for RAGBRAI.

• Video: How did Joe Sixpack get his nickname?

Ever heard of a beer columnist? Well RAGBRAI has! Hear what Donald 'Joe Sixpack' Russell has to say about being a beer reporter.

• 86-year-old world bicycling champ takes it easy on RAGBRAI

Carl Grove doesn't look like a world champion. He doesn't look 86 years old, either, but it's true.

• Native's kids visit Iowa for first time on RAGBRAI

Though 58-year-old Tom Murray is from Storm Lake, his kids, who live in China and Minnesota, had never visited the state.

• RAGBRAI riders visit Buddy Holly's last stop

RAGBRAI riders boogied on the dance floor with their decorated helmets and sweat-drenched shirts, as they visited the last place Buddy Holly played before he died in a plane crash ...

• Forest City starts cleanup, plans for more toilets next time

Cleanup is "a community effort," said Gary Ludwig, the chairman of Forest City RAGBRAI. "That's what RAGBRAI is about. Everyone does something."

• Lance Armstrong lost-bag tweet elicits disparaging responses

Lance Armstrong asked on Twitter Tuesday night for help finding a lost bag in Forest City. The replies included no sign of the bag, but plenty of jabs about Armstrong's ...

• RAGBRAI riders show us their wheels.

• Beer columnist Don "Joe Sixpack" Russell from Philly rides his first RAGBRAI.

• Brian Denney and Gretchen Imhoff from Springfield, Ill., were married July 23 in Clear Lake in the middle of RAGBRAI.

• Team CUBS based in Chicago plays Kybo roulette for the first time in six years to raise money for Camp Courageous in Monticello.

• Rider Renee Dowlin gets help in a pinch from Dennis Kain of Boulevard Sports in Des Moines.

• Another beautiful day for Thursday but expect the humidity and warm temperatures to return to Central Iowa on Friday.

• Chuck Shropshire of Ventura Fire Department helps riders navigate through his town.

• Check out these two guys who brought some interesting guitars along for the RAGBRAI ride!

• The Des Moines Register Illustrator talks about his design for this year's fantastic RAGBRAI poster!

• The NPR crew and son-of-Mr.-Pork-Chop Matt Bernhard speak to the Register's Michael Morain.