Looking for Information on the Host Communities?

Looking for the RAGBRAI XLI Overnight Towns web sites?  What bands will be playing that night?  Facebook pages?  Twitter links?  All that information is a click away and will be constantly updated up until RAGBRAI.

15 Responses on “Looking for Information on the Host Communities?

Chris Erickson

May 5, 2013 at 7:38 am

Interested in housing opportunities in each town.

SLB56

May 5, 2013 at 6:47 pm

Spraned knee. I have a week long pass for sale. It comes with a non-rider wrist band. If you need or know of someone that is interested, please email me: am_trekker@yahoo.come Thank you!

Tom Littlefair

May 7, 2013 at 7:34 pm

I’m interested in overnight housinng in Des Moines.

Profile photo of TJ

TJ

May 9, 2013 at 9:26 am

for housing opportunities visit each towns web site.. Thanks

MJ LeGrand

May 14, 2013 at 3:40 pm

My parents will be following along with a camper trailer. ARe there places for them to camp in the host towns?

MJ LeGrand

May 14, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Also, do my parents have to have a non rider wristband in order to follow along with the camper/trailer?

maps rockstar bonus

May 19, 2013 at 7:58 am

If only my personal content articles appeared as if this particular! That’s a enhance, btw?-I ‘m new to blog publishing as well as reading numerous blogs helps me out with my very own. Any info you could throw my way to help is very appreciated. Thanks for the great info on this particular post!

Additional Info

May 20, 2013 at 4:17 am

Vouêtes vraiment bien informé et très intelligent. Vous avez écrit quelque chose que les gens puissent comprendre et faire l’objet fascinant pour tout le monde. Je suis sauver ce pour une utilisation future.

khach san sam son

May 24, 2013 at 11:39 pm

i use lamp shades with CFL ubls instead of incandescent lamps, they are much cooler and uses less electricity~

lungcancer symptom

May 25, 2013 at 9:56 pm

I’d always want to be update on new articles on this site, bookmarked ! .

bladder symptoms

May 25, 2013 at 10:00 pm

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.

glenn doman

July 9, 2013 at 5:33 am

Perfectly pent content material , appreciate it for entropy.

thuoc giam can

July 9, 2013 at 8:31 am

thank, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your article. I really appreciate your wonderful knowledge and the time you put into educating the rest of us.

additional resources

July 27, 2013 at 6:19 am

7 million in support from theIndian Angel Network, Golia is an indie sovereign game game cd tonalities called up Space Surprise. Although secret plans are perfectly naturalistic in nature and culture The Sims. Their tie-up ran into troubles with governors who constituted demonstrated ads for food for thoughts high-pitched in caffein.Almost all game cd key fruits, See our writers box below.

ghe van phong

September 20, 2013 at 8:47 am

thank you, nice article, but the liquid content slightly

• RAGBRAI Training: Rule #3: Ride Fast

All right, I know I’ve said numerous times in this blog that RAGBRAI is not a race, so why would I tell you to go out and ride fast in ...

• Wristband Transfer Form Now Available

Wristband Transfers: If you are unable to participate in RAGBRAI, and won’t be asking for a refund on your registration, you have the option to sell your wristband packet on our ...

• RAGBRAI Training: Rule #2 : Ride Far

Rule #1 is Ride Consistently. Rule #2 is built upon Rule #1. Riding consistently will prepare your body for the daily rigors of riding on RAGBRAI. ...

• RAGBRAI Route Inspection Pre-Ride Day 7 - Washington to Muscatine

Today we completed our ride from the Missouri to the Mississippi and rode 49.7 miles from Washington to Muscatine with 1,314 feet of climb.

• RAGBRAI Route Inspection Pre-Ride Day 6 – Ottumwa to Washington

Today we rode 68.5 miles from Ottumwa to Washington, with 2,541 feet of climb.

• 45 photos: Friday RAGBRAI Route Preview

Take a peek at ride what riders could encounter between Ottumwa and Washington in July.

• RAGBRAI Route Inspection Pre-Ride Day 5 – Centerville to Ottumwa

Today we rode 53.2 miles from Centerville to Ottumwa, with 1,999 feet of climb. The landscape stole the show today, we had to stop many times for photo ops.

• RAGBRAI Route Inspection Pre-Ride Day 4 – Leon to Centerville

Today we rode 65.1 miles from Leon to Centerville, with 2708 feet of climb. Some riders braved the wind and added 32.3 miles to the route to complete the Karras ...

• RAGBRAI Route Inspection Pre-Ride Day 3 – Creston to Leon

It was nice for Tuesday’s ride to be a shorter day allowing riders to recover from some longer hilly days.  The ride checks in at 58 miles of beautiful southern ...

• 20 photos: Tuesday RAGBRAI route preview

Take a peek at ride what riders could encounter between Creston and Leon in July.

• RAGBRAI 2016 Jersey

• Merchandise Monday! Riders Try on the 2016 RAGBRAI Jersey

• Darrel Harken of Riceville said goodbye to his daughter Grace as she headed home on her bike. Moments later he and his other daughter Hannan stop at a car accident only to discover the woman who was hit by a car is Grace.

• Where will RAGBRAI ride in 2016? See the full RAGBRAI XLIV route including overnight and stopover towns.

• Register reporters talk with RAGBRAI founder John Karras about the announcement that RAGBRAI and the Des Moines Register were working to create a statue of Karras and fellow founder Don Kaul.

• RAGBRAI director T.J. Juskiewicz talks about the southern Iowa 2016 route. "We haven't been to some of these towns in a long time!" he says.

• Miss the live RAGBRAI 2016 overnight town announcement show? Join Kyle Munson, Michael Morain as they chat with RAGBRAI riders and towns vying for a spot on this year's route. And learn the overnight towns, of course!

• Watch as RAGBRAI director T.J. Juskiewicz unveils the 2016 RAGBRAI overnight towns. The route is heading to the southern cities of Glenwood, Shenandoah, Creston, Leon, Centerville, Ottumwa, Washington and Muscatine.

• Get the details on this year's RAGBRAI overnight towns in southern Iowa.

• Join the "Tr3s" amigos for the 2016 BACooN ride June 18 on the Raccoon River Valley Trail. There will be a plethora of bacon.