RAGBRAI XLII Countdown – July 20-26, 2014

Looking for Information on the Host Communities?

Looking for the RAGBRAI XLI Overnight Towns web sites?  What bands will be playing that night?  Facebook pages?  Twitter links?  All that information is a click away and will be constantly updated up until RAGBRAI.

15 Responses on “Looking for Information on the Host Communities?

Chris Erickson

May 5, 2013 at 7:38 am

Interested in housing opportunities in each town.

SLB56

May 5, 2013 at 6:47 pm

Spraned knee. I have a week long pass for sale. It comes with a non-rider wrist band. If you need or know of someone that is interested, please email me: am_trekker@yahoo.come Thank you!

Tom Littlefair

May 7, 2013 at 7:34 pm

I’m interested in overnight housinng in Des Moines.

TJ Juskiewicz

May 9, 2013 at 9:26 am

for housing opportunities visit each towns web site.. Thanks

MJ LeGrand

May 14, 2013 at 3:40 pm

My parents will be following along with a camper trailer. ARe there places for them to camp in the host towns?

MJ LeGrand

May 14, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Also, do my parents have to have a non rider wristband in order to follow along with the camper/trailer?

maps rockstar bonus

May 19, 2013 at 7:58 am

If only my personal content articles appeared as if this particular! That’s a enhance, btw?-I ‘m new to blog publishing as well as reading numerous blogs helps me out with my very own. Any info you could throw my way to help is very appreciated. Thanks for the great info on this particular post!

Additional Info

May 20, 2013 at 4:17 am

Vouêtes vraiment bien informé et très intelligent. Vous avez écrit quelque chose que les gens puissent comprendre et faire l’objet fascinant pour tout le monde. Je suis sauver ce pour une utilisation future.

khach san sam son

May 24, 2013 at 11:39 pm

i use lamp shades with CFL ubls instead of incandescent lamps, they are much cooler and uses less electricity~

lungcancer symptom

May 25, 2013 at 9:56 pm

I’d always want to be update on new articles on this site, bookmarked ! .

bladder symptoms

May 25, 2013 at 10:00 pm

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.

glenn doman

July 9, 2013 at 5:33 am

Perfectly pent content material , appreciate it for entropy.

thuoc giam can

July 9, 2013 at 8:31 am

thank, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your article. I really appreciate your wonderful knowledge and the time you put into educating the rest of us.

additional resources

July 27, 2013 at 6:19 am

7 million in support from theIndian Angel Network, Golia is an indie sovereign game game cd tonalities called up Space Surprise. Although secret plans are perfectly naturalistic in nature and culture The Sims. Their tie-up ran into troubles with governors who constituted demonstrated ads for food for thoughts high-pitched in caffein.Almost all game cd key fruits, See our writers box below.

ghe van phong

September 20, 2013 at 8:47 am

thank you, nice article, but the liquid content slightly

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• RAGBRAI Training: Don’t put your bike away now!

Well, another RAGBRAI is done and in the books. I hope you enjoyed yourself and I also hope this blogs gave you some advice that helped you prepare adequately for ...

• Top 10 things we'll remember about RAGBRAI XLII

After 42 years, each ride can seem pretty much like the one before -- except when they don't.

• RAGBRAI celebrity Taco Johnson helps dad, son connect

How to make the boy understand and simultaneously stay better connected with him throughout the week? Eureka! The universal, ageless antidote for the doldrums: Legos.

• Beer ride: Microbrews catch up on RAGBRAI

RAGBRAI has a reputation for being awash in light beer from corporate breweries. Yet more craft brewers are training palates at the state's biggest rolling party.

• Conquered: What cyclists defeated to finish RAGBRAI

This was only my fourth time on the Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa, and yet I struggle to conjure an appropriate description of this bizarre, beloved pilgrimage that ...

• Colorado couple undaunted by RAGBRAI's tiny hills

Dave and Kathi Dibbern perched themselves on a tree stump Saturday in Garber, the final pass-through town before RAGBRAI’s finish line in Guttenberg. They ride a tandem bicycle. And they’re unafraid ...

• Video: How does it feel to finish RAGBRAI?

Riders react at the Guttenberg dip site.

• Video: Whoa! RAGBRAI riders overlook the scenic view in Guttenberg

• "Strawberry Shortcake" greets RAGBRAI riders

The 15-year-old Starmont High School student hands out strawberry hard candies to RAGBRAI riders in Strawberry Point

• Video: Iowa's favorite bachelor steals hearts on RAGBRAI

Iowan "Bachelorette" competitor Chris Soules greets riders in Strawberry Point

• A group of friends from Canada spent the week on RAGBRAI and recount their best moments.

• As RAGBRAI XLII comes to an end, friends from California talk about the emotion behind dipping their tires into the Mississippi River at the end of the ride.

• Riders react at the Guttenberg dip site.

• Riders stopped for photos on a bluff overlooking the mighty Mississippi River at Guttenberg.

• Iowan "Bachelorette" competitor Chris Soules greets riders in Strawberry Point

• Former Iowa Hawkeye and NFL tight end Dallas Clark talks about his second RAGBRAI and his hope of someday moving his family back to Iowa.

• The LeBeaus are known as royalty in Iowa and for their funky socks!

• Jason Pardie, of Muscatine, is participating in his sixth RAGBRAI on a unicycle.

• The LeBeaus are known as royalty on RAGBRAI and for their funky socks.

• A Dutch woman describes the differences of biking in the Netherlands and biking in Iowa.