Looking for Information on the Host Communities?

Looking for the RAGBRAI XLI Overnight Towns web sites?  What bands will be playing that night?  Facebook pages?  Twitter links?  All that information is a click away and will be constantly updated up until RAGBRAI.

15 Responses on “Looking for Information on the Host Communities?

Chris Erickson

May 5, 2013 at 7:38 am

Interested in housing opportunities in each town.

SLB56

May 5, 2013 at 6:47 pm

Spraned knee. I have a week long pass for sale. It comes with a non-rider wrist band. If you need or know of someone that is interested, please email me: am_trekker@yahoo.come Thank you!

Tom Littlefair

May 7, 2013 at 7:34 pm

I’m interested in overnight housinng in Des Moines.

Profile photo of TJ Juskiewicz

TJ Juskiewicz

May 9, 2013 at 9:26 am

for housing opportunities visit each towns web site.. Thanks

MJ LeGrand

May 14, 2013 at 3:40 pm

My parents will be following along with a camper trailer. ARe there places for them to camp in the host towns?

MJ LeGrand

May 14, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Also, do my parents have to have a non rider wristband in order to follow along with the camper/trailer?

maps rockstar bonus

May 19, 2013 at 7:58 am

If only my personal content articles appeared as if this particular! That’s a enhance, btw?-I ‘m new to blog publishing as well as reading numerous blogs helps me out with my very own. Any info you could throw my way to help is very appreciated. Thanks for the great info on this particular post!

Additional Info

May 20, 2013 at 4:17 am

Vouêtes vraiment bien informé et très intelligent. Vous avez écrit quelque chose que les gens puissent comprendre et faire l’objet fascinant pour tout le monde. Je suis sauver ce pour une utilisation future.

khach san sam son

May 24, 2013 at 11:39 pm

i use lamp shades with CFL ubls instead of incandescent lamps, they are much cooler and uses less electricity~

lungcancer symptom

May 25, 2013 at 9:56 pm

I’d always want to be update on new articles on this site, bookmarked ! .

bladder symptoms

May 25, 2013 at 10:00 pm

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.

glenn doman

July 9, 2013 at 5:33 am

Perfectly pent content material , appreciate it for entropy.

thuoc giam can

July 9, 2013 at 8:31 am

thank, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your article. I really appreciate your wonderful knowledge and the time you put into educating the rest of us.

additional resources

July 27, 2013 at 6:19 am

7 million in support from theIndian Angel Network, Golia is an indie sovereign game game cd tonalities called up Space Surprise. Although secret plans are perfectly naturalistic in nature and culture The Sims. Their tie-up ran into troubles with governors who constituted demonstrated ads for food for thoughts high-pitched in caffein.Almost all game cd key fruits, See our writers box below.

ghe van phong

September 20, 2013 at 8:47 am

thank you, nice article, but the liquid content slightly

• RAGBRAI® XLIII Lost and Found

Do you recognize anything in this photo?  Several lost items were turned into us throughout the week including cell phones, keys, bike computers, eyewear and more.  All owners of wallets, ...

• 20 RAGBRAI photos: Blue skies and countrysides

• 15 RAGBRAI photos: Creative costumes of the ride

• 10 RAGBRAI photos: Not your average bikes

• 12 RAGBRAI photos: Dance it out

• 15 RAGBRAI photos: Catching the sunrise

• 15 RAGBRAI photos: The food

• 12 RAGBRAI photos: Getting wet and wild on the route

• 69 Photos: The best of RAGBRAI

• Another (adjective) RAGBRAI comes to a close

Davenport — This is the 43rd article about tire-dipping at the end of the Register’s 43rd Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa. So unless you’re new to Iowa or RAGBRAI, you ...

• "This is my gift to you guys," said pool owner Bud Henson whose house is right along the RAGBRAI route this year in Moscow, IA.

• First time RAGBRAI rider experiences Iowa on two wheels.

• All Ability Cycles gives bicycle rides to residents of the Hiawatha Care Center on Friday, July 24, 2015. The group gives rides to senior residents along the RAGBRAI route.

• Jabara the camel stole the show in Mount Vernon for RAGBRAI.

• DM Register scribes scarf more rhubarb cream pie than NPR!

• Tony Ron, of Fort Dodge, sells jewelry made of recycled bicycle spokes to pay for a flight and visa to Ecuador.

• Patty Ankrum explains a project in Mount Vernon to take advantages of the thousands of RAGBRAI cyclists passing through.

• Hundreds of riders flock to Team Google's complimentary charging tent set up in the RAGBRAI meetup town.

• Taking advantage of a creek that runs through Shellsberg, the Air Force RAGBRAI team held their own mini-triathlon to stay cool in the water.

• Massage therapist restoring riders' muscles