RAGBRAI XLV Countdown – July 23-29, 2017

Looking for Information on the Host Communities?

Looking for the RAGBRAI XLI Overnight Towns web sites?  What bands will be playing that night?  Facebook pages?  Twitter links?  All that information is a click away and will be constantly updated up until RAGBRAI.

15 Responses on “Looking for Information on the Host Communities?

Chris Erickson

May 5, 2013 at 7:38 am

Interested in housing opportunities in each town.

SLB56

May 5, 2013 at 6:47 pm

Spraned knee. I have a week long pass for sale. It comes with a non-rider wrist band. If you need or know of someone that is interested, please email me: am_trekker@yahoo.come Thank you!

Tom Littlefair

May 7, 2013 at 7:34 pm

I’m interested in overnight housinng in Des Moines.

Profile photo of TJ

TJ

May 9, 2013 at 9:26 am

for housing opportunities visit each towns web site.. Thanks

MJ LeGrand

May 14, 2013 at 3:40 pm

My parents will be following along with a camper trailer. ARe there places for them to camp in the host towns?

MJ LeGrand

May 14, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Also, do my parents have to have a non rider wristband in order to follow along with the camper/trailer?

maps rockstar bonus

May 19, 2013 at 7:58 am

If only my personal content articles appeared as if this particular! That’s a enhance, btw?-I ‘m new to blog publishing as well as reading numerous blogs helps me out with my very own. Any info you could throw my way to help is very appreciated. Thanks for the great info on this particular post!

Additional Info

May 20, 2013 at 4:17 am

Vouêtes vraiment bien informé et très intelligent. Vous avez écrit quelque chose que les gens puissent comprendre et faire l’objet fascinant pour tout le monde. Je suis sauver ce pour une utilisation future.

khach san sam son

May 24, 2013 at 11:39 pm

i use lamp shades with CFL ubls instead of incandescent lamps, they are much cooler and uses less electricity~

lungcancer symptom

May 25, 2013 at 9:56 pm

I’d always want to be update on new articles on this site, bookmarked ! .

bladder symptoms

May 25, 2013 at 10:00 pm

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.

glenn doman

July 9, 2013 at 5:33 am

Perfectly pent content material , appreciate it for entropy.

thuoc giam can

July 9, 2013 at 8:31 am

thank, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your article. I really appreciate your wonderful knowledge and the time you put into educating the rest of us.

additional resources

July 27, 2013 at 6:19 am

7 million in support from theIndian Angel Network, Golia is an indie sovereign game game cd tonalities called up Space Surprise. Although secret plans are perfectly naturalistic in nature and culture The Sims. Their tie-up ran into troubles with governors who constituted demonstrated ads for food for thoughts high-pitched in caffein.Almost all game cd key fruits, See our writers box below.

ghe van phong

September 20, 2013 at 8:47 am

thank you, nice article, but the liquid content slightly

• AAA Offers New Membership Benefit: Bicycle Roadside Service

AAA-The Auto Club Group is pleased to announce that free bicycle service is now included with all membership levels. This innovative service will provide an additional level of safety ...

• Top Ten Tips for RAGBRAI:  #2 Long Live Long Rides

The second installment of my top 10 tips for RAGBRAI training is the most simple and basic. Ride your bike. Then repeat (almost daily).

• Top Ten Training Tips for RAGBRAI:  #1 Riding Safely

This year I am going to focus my training blogs on 10 important topics for preparing well for RAGBRAI. These are based on questions and comments I have received ...

• Final Days to Register for RAGBRAI Week-long Riders

The deadline for online week-long registration is Saturday, April 1. You must have your entry submitted and payment made by April 1, don’t wait until after the lottery to submit ...

• A Reminder About RAGBRAI Registration

The deadline for online week-long registration is Saturday, April 1. You must have your entry submitted and payment made by April 1, don’t wait until after the lottery to submit your ...

• RAGBRAI Training: RAGBRAI is Coming, Let's Get Ready!

Once again, Coach David Ertl will be providing training tips for you to use and follow as you prepare for your successful trip across Iowa this year. Many people ...

• RAGBRAI Route: Saturday, July 29 - Waukon to Lansing

Here is the final daily RAGBRAI route for Saturday from Waukon to Lansing. The entire route will be new RAGBRAI territory as will journey travels 44.8 miles with some ...

• RAGBRAI Route: Friday, July 28 - Cresco to Waukon

Here is the complete RAGBRAI route for Friday from Cresco to Waukon. The route travels 60.1 miles as we climb 2,483 feet.

• RAGBRAI Route: Thursday, July 27 – Charles City to Cresco

Thursday’s RAGBRAI route from Charles City to Cresco travels just 54.6 miles but we will start to experience some hills as we climb 2,257 feet.

• RAGBRAI Route: Wednesday, July 26 - Clear Lake to Charles City

Wednesday’s RAGBRAI route from Clear Lake to Charles City encompasses 57.5 miles and climbs 1290 feet.

• The full 2017 RAGBRAI route is out. Watch this video for a detailed look.

• Take a closer look at where the 2017 RAGBRAI route will go.

• T.J. Juskiewicz, RAGBRAI director, talks about the 2017 route after the announcement on Saturday, Jan. 21, 2017.

• Watch a replay of the full RAGBRAI route announcement live show.

• A RAGBRAI icon Paul Bernhard aka \u0022Mr. Pork Chop\u0022 passed away November, 2016 and RAGBRAI Nation shared photos with Mr. Pork Chop on the ride through the years.

• The Bacoon Ride returns for its fourth year on the Raccoon River Trail on Saturday, June 17.

• From the creators of the Bacoon Ride comes the new ride for women, Pigtails at the Prairie Trail on Saturday, May 20.

• RAGBRAI director TJ Juskiewicz announces the overnight towns for RAGBRAI 2017.

• The Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa will go north in 2017, starting in Orange City, ending in Lansing, and overnighting in six more Iowa towns along the way. It's rated the third-easiest RAGBRAI ever.

• Attendees at the RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party joined in a mass \u0022pork chop\u0022 call in honor of ride legend Mr. Pork Chop, Paul Bernhard, who died last year.