RAGBRAI XLV Countdown – July 23-29, 2017

Looking for Information on the Host Communities?

Looking for the RAGBRAI XLI Overnight Towns web sites?  What bands will be playing that night?  Facebook pages?  Twitter links?  All that information is a click away and will be constantly updated up until RAGBRAI.

15 Responses on “Looking for Information on the Host Communities?

Chris Erickson

May 5, 2013 at 7:38 am

Interested in housing opportunities in each town.

May 5, 2013 at 6:47 pm

Spraned knee. I have a week long pass for sale. It comes with a non-rider wrist band. If you need or know of someone that is interested, please email me: am_trekker@yahoo.come Thank you!

Tom Littlefair

May 7, 2013 at 7:34 pm

I’m interested in overnight housinng in Des Moines.

Profile photo of TJ

May 9, 2013 at 9:26 am

for housing opportunities visit each towns web site.. Thanks

MJ LeGrand

May 14, 2013 at 3:40 pm

My parents will be following along with a camper trailer. ARe there places for them to camp in the host towns?

MJ LeGrand

May 14, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Also, do my parents have to have a non rider wristband in order to follow along with the camper/trailer?

maps rockstar bonus

May 19, 2013 at 7:58 am

If only my personal content articles appeared as if this particular! That’s a enhance, btw?-I ‘m new to blog publishing as well as reading numerous blogs helps me out with my very own. Any info you could throw my way to help is very appreciated. Thanks for the great info on this particular post!

Additional Info

May 20, 2013 at 4:17 am

Vouêtes vraiment bien informé et très intelligent. Vous avez écrit quelque chose que les gens puissent comprendre et faire l’objet fascinant pour tout le monde. Je suis sauver ce pour une utilisation future.

khach san sam son

May 24, 2013 at 11:39 pm

i use lamp shades with CFL ubls instead of incandescent lamps, they are much cooler and uses less electricity~

lungcancer symptom

May 25, 2013 at 9:56 pm

I’d always want to be update on new articles on this site, bookmarked ! .

bladder symptoms

May 25, 2013 at 10:00 pm

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.

glenn doman

July 9, 2013 at 5:33 am

Perfectly pent content material , appreciate it for entropy.

thuoc giam can

July 9, 2013 at 8:31 am

thank, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your article. I really appreciate your wonderful knowledge and the time you put into educating the rest of us.

additional resources

July 27, 2013 at 6:19 am

7 million in support from theIndian Angel Network, Golia is an indie sovereign game game cd tonalities called up Space Surprise. Although secret plans are perfectly naturalistic in nature and culture The Sims. Their tie-up ran into troubles with governors who constituted demonstrated ads for food for thoughts high-pitched in caffein.Almost all game cd key fruits, See our writers box below.

ghe van phong

September 20, 2013 at 8:47 am

thank you, nice article, but the liquid content slightly

• Introducing the RAGBRAI XLV Logo!

Explore. Bike. Discover. RAGBRAI XLV registration opens November 15!

• The Results Are In...

Before we get too far down the road planning RAGBRAI XLV, lets take a quick look back at what a great time we all had in 2016!  Here is a ...

• A big thanks to nuun hydration for supporting RAGBRAI

A big thanks to nuun for supporting RAGBRAI and keeping riders hydrated this summer!

Thank you to TransIowa Equipment for helping keep the #RAGBRAI towns clean every day!

• Thanks Jamis!

Just wanted to thank Jamis Bikes for supporting #RAGBRAI this summer. This is the 3rd year Jamis has brought a fleet of bikes to Iowa.

• Thanks Bianchi!

Just wanted to thank Bianchi for their continued support of #RAGBRAI every summer by bringing their demo team to Iowa!

• RAGBRAI Web Store Now Open!

The RAGBRAI Web Store is NOW OPEN!

• RAGBRAI Training: Now that RAGBRAI is Over for Another Year, What Should You Do?

Well, RAGBRAI came and went, and I hope you were well prepared and had a great time. Hopefully you learned something to do better for next year.

• Adventure Traveler's Video Captures the Essence of RAGBRAI

Check out this great ‪‎RAGBRAI‬ video from Ryan Van Duzer, who travels the world and creating content aimed at inspiring people to hit the road.

• Congratulations to the Dream Team on Another Great Year!

The Dream Team uses the power of a bicycle to assist youth in developing a positive approach to life’s challenges.

• The Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa (edition 45) begins July 23 in ... well, we won't find that out until January, but the logo for the 2017 ride is here.

• Take a look back on all the fun moments the Des Moines Register staff captured on video during RAGBRAI 2016.

• Riders brave the swinging bridge in Columbus Junction.

• Winds remain out of the northeast for Saturday and with partly sunny skies, highs will hold in the lower 80s. The weekend looks dry for the most part, perfect for those finishing up Ragbrai or maybe heading out to the Indianola Balloon Classic.

• Omaha-based Team Pump's bus is one of the most colorful, and oldest, team buses currently operating in RAGBRAI.

• Hal Colliver has been collecting signs since 1973. Its a hobby of his he loves to share with others who often stop by to look at his barn.

• Teresa Condon and Tracy Henriksen have fun in their infant costumes.

• Riders take over Wooden Wheel Vineyard

• The complete century ride, including the Karras Loop, from Leon to Centerville on RAGBRAI 2016.

• Lyle Dumont has built and rebuilt enough model trains and full size tractors to fill 30,000 square feet of space. Take a look around his collections