RAGBRAI XLIII Countdown – July 19-25, 2015

Looking for Information on the Host Communities?

Looking for the RAGBRAI XLI Overnight Towns web sites?  What bands will be playing that night?  Facebook pages?  Twitter links?  All that information is a click away and will be constantly updated up until RAGBRAI.

15 Responses on “Looking for Information on the Host Communities?

Chris Erickson

May 5, 2013 at 7:38 am

Interested in housing opportunities in each town.

SLB56

May 5, 2013 at 6:47 pm

Spraned knee. I have a week long pass for sale. It comes with a non-rider wrist band. If you need or know of someone that is interested, please email me: am_trekker@yahoo.come Thank you!

Tom Littlefair

May 7, 2013 at 7:34 pm

I’m interested in overnight housinng in Des Moines.

Profile photo of TJ Juskiewicz

TJ Juskiewicz

May 9, 2013 at 9:26 am

for housing opportunities visit each towns web site.. Thanks

MJ LeGrand

May 14, 2013 at 3:40 pm

My parents will be following along with a camper trailer. ARe there places for them to camp in the host towns?

MJ LeGrand

May 14, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Also, do my parents have to have a non rider wristband in order to follow along with the camper/trailer?

maps rockstar bonus

May 19, 2013 at 7:58 am

If only my personal content articles appeared as if this particular! That’s a enhance, btw?-I ‘m new to blog publishing as well as reading numerous blogs helps me out with my very own. Any info you could throw my way to help is very appreciated. Thanks for the great info on this particular post!

Additional Info

May 20, 2013 at 4:17 am

Vouêtes vraiment bien informé et très intelligent. Vous avez écrit quelque chose que les gens puissent comprendre et faire l’objet fascinant pour tout le monde. Je suis sauver ce pour une utilisation future.

khach san sam son

May 24, 2013 at 11:39 pm

i use lamp shades with CFL ubls instead of incandescent lamps, they are much cooler and uses less electricity~

lungcancer symptom

May 25, 2013 at 9:56 pm

I’d always want to be update on new articles on this site, bookmarked ! .

bladder symptoms

May 25, 2013 at 10:00 pm

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.

glenn doman

July 9, 2013 at 5:33 am

Perfectly pent content material , appreciate it for entropy.

thuoc giam can

July 9, 2013 at 8:31 am

thank, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your article. I really appreciate your wonderful knowledge and the time you put into educating the rest of us.

additional resources

July 27, 2013 at 6:19 am

7 million in support from theIndian Angel Network, Golia is an indie sovereign game game cd tonalities called up Space Surprise. Although secret plans are perfectly naturalistic in nature and culture The Sims. Their tie-up ran into troubles with governors who constituted demonstrated ads for food for thoughts high-pitched in caffein.Almost all game cd key fruits, See our writers box below.

ghe van phong

September 20, 2013 at 8:47 am

thank you, nice article, but the liquid content slightly

• Bike MS: Iowa, Saturday, June 27

Don’t just ride, Bike MS! Ride 25, 50 or 75 miles, and celebrate your finish with live music and free beer from Firetrucker Brewery in Ankeny Iowa! Bike MS is unlike any ...

• RIDE RIGHT Safety Tips: TIP #1 The RIGHT Stuff

If you have committed to riding RAGBRAI this year, it all starts with Tip #1, the RIGHT stuff. And when I say stuff, I mean bicycle. Every RAGBRAI ...

• Don’t fly with your bike, have it shipped to RAGBRAI!

If you are flying to the start of RAGBRAI, avoid the hassle and ship your bike.  Any one of these bike shipping companies are ready and able to ship your ...

• RAGBRAI Training: 2015 RAGBRAI Training Plan

Spring is here and it is time to get serious about your preparation for RAGBRAI. It is a mere 15 weeks away so it is time to start building ...

• Dennis DeYoung and the Music of STYX will be Rocking in Hiawatha!

Dennis DeYoung is a founding member of STYX and the lead singer and writer on seven of the bands eight Top Ten Hits. His live concert showcases all the STYX ...

• Don't Wait 'Til the Last Minute - Weeklong Registration Ends April 1!

Want to ride with us all week for RAGBRAI XLIII? The deadline for registration is April 1, just under a week away.

• Weeklong Rider Registration Deadline is April 1

The deadline to register online as a weeklong rider for this year’s RAGBRAI is midnight, April 1.

• View the 2015 Interactive Route Map

Zoom in on the towns and byways for RAGBRAI 2015.

• "Ask a Trooper" Discusses Bike Racks on Vehicles

During a driving vacation out west, I noticed the popularity of bumper-attached bicycle and luggage racks. Are there any rules with these?

• RAGBRAI XLIII route: Unique attractions every few miles

The definitive guide to how riders will get fed and cooled off (oh, and maybe see some important stuff) during RAGBRAI XLIII.

• RAGBRAI director TJ Juskiewicz points out highlights of the pass-through towns along the route cyclists will follow July 19 to 25, 2015.

• RAGBRAI director T.J. Juskiewicz previews the 8 towns that the ride has never touched.

• Tune in to RAGBRAI.com this weekend to be the first to know the details of this year's route. RAGBRAI director TJ Juskiewicz shares when the rookie pass through towns, full route map will be announced.

• RAGBRAI director TJ Juskiewicz annouces the 2015 overnight towns. Ride will start in Sioux City and end in Davenport.

• The Register's Kyle Munson and Michael Morain attempt to get an early look at the 2015 RAGBRAI route

• We are excited to reveal our new logo for RAGBRAI XLIII and 2015! If you join us on our ride across the state next year, you’ll be sure to see welcoming Iowans, lots of farmland and… well you’ll just have to watch the video to find out.

• Bicyclist Shawn Gosch of Onawa was hit and killed June 20, 2014, by a motorist on Iowa Highway 7 west of Manson. Under Iowa law, the driver of the vehicle was charged with a misdemeanor for unsafe passing and fined little more than $1,550.

• Look back on the ride of 2014 in this video highlight reel.

• A group of friends from Canada spent the week on RAGBRAI and recount their best moments.

• As RAGBRAI XLII comes to an end, friends from California talk about the emotion behind dipping their tires into the Mississippi River at the end of the ride.