RAGBRAI 2014 logo is revealed

The logo for the next Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa has been revealed.

The logo, unveiled Thursday in Des Moines, was designed by Suzanne Milosevich, the designated artist in the RAGBRAI marketing department.

RAGBRAI XLII will be July 20 to 26, and registration will open Nov. 5. The RAGBRAI host cities will be announced Jan. 25.

17 Responses on “RAGBRAI 2014 logo is revealed

October 24, 2013 at 6:03 pm

Corn. Lol. That’s corny. Can’t wait to wear it…and eat it!

October 24, 2013 at 6:39 pm

They say there is a clue to the route in each years logo. I think we will be riding by a lot of corn this year.

October 24, 2013 at 7:28 pm

What, no Dog?

October 24, 2013 at 9:07 pm

I believe there is a link right in the logo.

Profile photo of Dixon

October 24, 2013 at 9:47 pm

Ere’s to another great LOGO!
Links in the corn are very cool.

October 24, 2013 at 9:54 pm

Last year I over heard a rider from the east coast say, on day 6, “I’m finally starting to get used to all of the corn”! Made this Iowa girl chuckle!

October 25, 2013 at 8:38 am

I was very dissapointed to see the “corn cob” – following the pig from last year. In a state that has many other significant accomplishments and potential brands, including the bicycles and riders themselves, we seem stuck in the rut of corn and pork when it comes to how RAGBRAI wants the world to view Iowa.

Profile photo of murphymp

October 25, 2013 at 8:27 pm

I like the logo, I think it will look great on shirts and jerseys. Can’t wait to hear the route.

Old Bike Chick

October 25, 2013 at 9:01 pm

Totally agree with Murphymp! Looking forward to seeing the route in January.

Redneck Girl

October 26, 2013 at 7:45 am

I love it, love it, love it. Another exciting RAGBRAI coming our way….

dennis pfleger

October 30, 2013 at 10:37 am

nice plain and simple I like the links

dennis pfleger

October 30, 2013 at 10:38 am

CoeBRAI captain

November 1, 2013 at 8:30 am

Registration opens Nov. 5 or 15?

Profile photo of Jesse-Barry

January 9, 2014 at 2:07 am

I wish Lance Armstrong was riding in it this year, it would be fun to have a celebrity cyclyst ride with again.

myla sinanaj sextape

January 14, 2014 at 10:16 pm

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think about worries
that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without
having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.

Feel free to visit my webpage myla sinanaj sextape

January 15, 2014 at 3:41 am

Definitely imagine that which you said. Your favourite justification seemed to
be at the net the simplest thing to take into accout of.
I say to you, I certainly get annoyed even as folks consider concerns
that they just don’t recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail
upon the highest as well as outlined out the entire thing with no need side effect ,
other folks could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more.

My homepage Casual Sex Indianapolis; Flora,

January 26, 2014 at 11:12 am

Sure hope that is organic corn and not GMO corn. :-)

• RAGBRAI XLIII Survey Results

A big Thank You to all the riders, support personnel, and volunteers who made RAGBRAI XLIII such a huge success.  We had 4735 respond to our online surveys providing a ...

• My RAGBRAI Story: An Inspirational Tale from a First Time RAGBRAIer

RAGBRAI XLIII was the culmination of a process that brought me from the edge of personal disaster to the brink of a new life. Just nineteen months ago I ...

• RAGBRAI Training: Reflections on RAGBRAI from a Training Perspective

RAGBRAI is over for another year. Congratulations on riding more than 400 miles in one week (or however many miles you rode). Not many people ever ride their ...

• Congratulations to Ben Behrends for Winning the RAGBRAI Kid's Art Contest

We would like to congratulate all the young artists throughout Iowa who drew, painted or scultured RAGBRAI masterpieces leading up to RAGBRAI. We hope you saw some of the ...

• RAGBRAI® XLIII Lost and Found

Do you recognize anything in this photo?  Several lost items were turned into us throughout the week including cell phones, keys, bike computers, eyewear and more.  All owners of wallets, ...

• 20 RAGBRAI photos: Blue skies and countrysides

20 RAGBRAI Photos: Blue Skies and Countrysides

• 15 RAGBRAI photos: Creative costumes of the ride

See some of the most outlandish outfits of RAGBRAI 2015.

• 10 RAGBRAI photos: Not your average bikes

We found (at least some of) the weirdest bikes traveling the RAGBRAI route.

• 12 RAGBRAI photos: Dance it out

RAGBRAI is a party on and off the bicycle. We collected 2015's best dancing photos.

• 15 RAGBRAI photos: Catching the sunrise

A classic RAGBRAI photo is the cyclist silhouetted against an Iowa sunrise.

• We made a new camel friend, played human foos-ball and did the required slip and sliding. Relive the 2015 RAGBRAI ride with some of our favorite moments. And get ready for the 2016 route announcement party in January.

• "This is my gift to you guys," said pool owner Bud Henson whose house is right along the RAGBRAI route this year in Moscow, IA.

• First time RAGBRAI rider experiences Iowa on two wheels.

• All Ability Cycles gives bicycle rides to residents of the Hiawatha Care Center on Friday, July 24, 2015. The group gives rides to senior residents along the RAGBRAI route.

• Jabara the camel stole the show in Mount Vernon for RAGBRAI.

• DM Register scribes scarf more rhubarb cream pie than NPR!

• Tony Ron, of Fort Dodge, sells jewelry made of recycled bicycle spokes to pay for a flight and visa to Ecuador.

• Patty Ankrum explains a project in Mount Vernon to take advantages of the thousands of RAGBRAI cyclists passing through.

• Hundreds of riders flock to Team Google's complimentary charging tent set up in the RAGBRAI meetup town.

• Taking advantage of a creek that runs through Shellsberg, the Air Force RAGBRAI team held their own mini-triathlon to stay cool in the water.