Registration

RAGBRAI 2014 Registration FAQ

The RAGBRAI XLII weeklong rider registration deadline is fast approaching (your entry needs to be in by April 1) so we thought we would answer some of your most frequently asked questions to help make the process a little easier.

Q: There is a minor riding in my group, do I have to do anything different for their registration?

A: Minors have to turn in a hard copy waiver, and the waivers must be postmarked by April 1. Click here to download a Minor Waiver.

Q: My group includes some weeklong and some day riders. When is our deadline for registration?

A: Even if there is just one weeklong rider in your group, you need to close the group and submit payment by April 1.

Q: I’m having trouble logging in. I’m using the same username and password I always have, but they just aren’t working.

A: Double check that you’re logging in to our Registration Login, located on the Registration Page, as opposed to the Forum/Shop login on our homepage.

Complete an entry form online: Registration Login

Login for returning users: Registration Login

We know it can be confusing to have two separate logins, and we are working to merge the two systems for our 2015 Registration. But for now, you will have to keep separate logins and passwords for our Registration and Shop/Forum.

Q: How do I add a new member to my group?

A: If you are trying to add new members to your group you will need to create a profile for each new member, join your group and register.  If you are trying to register existing members, you will need to log on with their user name and password to be able to register them.  If your computer automatically defaults to your profile, just click on “logout” in the upper right hand corner of your group home page.  This will take you back to the 3 step registration page.  Delete your user name and password from the page and click on “create a profile” for a new member or enter the user name and password of an existing member.

Q: My question wasn’t answered above. Help!
A: Check our registration guides for returning and new users. Links below:
Click here for a step by step guide to registering RETURNING users
Click here for a step-by step guide to registering NEW users

If you didn’t find an answer to your question there, you can contact us at info@ragbrai.com.
Note: We receive a large volume of email and phone calls this time of year. If possible, please allow us a little extra time to get back to you. We will answer all messages in the order they were received.

Thanks, and good luck! Our lottery results will be posted on May 1, 2014.

8 Responses on “RAGBRAI 2014 Registration FAQ

Connie

March 19, 2014 at 9:54 pm

I only want to ride two days. Not sure what days yet. What should I do?

Profile photo of TJ Juskiewicz

TJ Juskiewicz

March 23, 2014 at 2:32 pm

Connie-

You have under June 1 to register for day passes, so hopefully you will know by then

Don Mauer

March 24, 2014 at 1:40 pm

rI want to do the second day ride from Okoboji to Emmetsburg. How do I register?

Don Mauer

March 24, 2014 at 1:40 pm

Profile photo of TJ Juskiewicz

TJ Juskiewicz

March 27, 2014 at 8:53 am

You can register for day passes at http://ragbrai.com/registration/

Thanks,

Profile photo of TJ Juskiewicz

TJ Juskiewicz

March 27, 2014 at 8:53 am

You can register for day passes at http://ragbrai.com/registration/ Thanks,

Lloyd Hemauer

April 3, 2014 at 2:44 pm

Are there any late (week) registrations ??
Or can I just register for each day individually ?
My friend just introduced me to this ride and I see I missed the April fools day registration :(

Chris Lukasiewicz

June 25, 2014 at 9:29 pm

My brother would like to bring his RV for the first three days of RAGBRAI. Is it to late to get a vehicle pass. If not, how can he apply for one? Thanks.

Chris

• RAGBRAI® XLIII Lost and Found

Do you recognize anything in this photo?  Several lost items were turned into us throughout the week including cell phones, keys, bike computers, eyewear and more.  All owners of wallets, ...

• 20 RAGBRAI photos: Blue skies and countrysides

• 15 RAGBRAI photos: Creative costumes of the ride

• 10 RAGBRAI photos: Not your average bikes

• 12 RAGBRAI photos: Dance it out

• 15 RAGBRAI photos: Catching the sunrise

• 15 RAGBRAI photos: The food

• 12 RAGBRAI photos: Getting wet and wild on the route

• 69 Photos: The best of RAGBRAI

• Another (adjective) RAGBRAI comes to a close

Davenport — This is the 43rd article about tire-dipping at the end of the Register’s 43rd Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa. So unless you’re new to Iowa or RAGBRAI, you ...

• "This is my gift to you guys," said pool owner Bud Henson whose house is right along the RAGBRAI route this year in Moscow, IA.

• First time RAGBRAI rider experiences Iowa on two wheels.

• All Ability Cycles gives bicycle rides to residents of the Hiawatha Care Center on Friday, July 24, 2015. The group gives rides to senior residents along the RAGBRAI route.

• Jabara the camel stole the show in Mount Vernon for RAGBRAI.

• DM Register scribes scarf more rhubarb cream pie than NPR!

• Tony Ron, of Fort Dodge, sells jewelry made of recycled bicycle spokes to pay for a flight and visa to Ecuador.

• Patty Ankrum explains a project in Mount Vernon to take advantages of the thousands of RAGBRAI cyclists passing through.

• Hundreds of riders flock to Team Google's complimentary charging tent set up in the RAGBRAI meetup town.

• Taking advantage of a creek that runs through Shellsberg, the Air Force RAGBRAI team held their own mini-triathlon to stay cool in the water.

• Massage therapist restoring riders' muscles