RAGBRAI Registration Opens Soon
Registration for RAGBRAI XLV is set to open next week on Tuesday, November 15. If you registered for the ride in 2016, you will use the same username and password to log in and register. All of your information will be in the system, including your group info if applicable.
If you didn’t ride with us in 2016, then you’ll need a User Account in order to register for the ride. You’ll find information on our registration page about setting up a user account.
We took some time over the off season to make a few tweaks to the registration process. Most notably:
- Group Contacts will have the ability to send an email to all members in the group. This will be a great way to send out reminders to your group as we move through the registration season.
- Group Contacts can set the pay type between Group Pay or Individual Pay.
- All groups are set as Public groups. If a group contact wants to change their group to a Hidden group, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Reminder: if a group is set to Hidden, users will need to be invited to the group before they are able to join.
- A Print Invoice option will be available on the payment page prior to submitting payment, and on the Registration Status page after payment has been made.
- You will find an opportunity to tell us a little about yourself through the My Story and First Time Rider options. We hope you take a moment to tell us about what brings you to our event, and if this is your first time riding with us.
We are looking forward to our RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party on Saturday, January 21, 2017. We hope to see you there as we announce the overnight towns for RAGBRAI XLV.
Thank you from everyone here at RAGBRAI!