The Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa

2017 RAGBRAI

RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party Tickets Still Available!

Ten days ’til we reveal the RAGBRAI XLV route!

Join us for an evening of fun, food, and the music of The Nadas … oh and we’ll tell Iowa’s biggest secret!!

The RAGBRAI Route Announcement party is January 21 starting at 7 PM – and we’re back in the ballroom at the Iowa Events Center! Tickets: iowabicyclecoalition.org/routeannouncement

8 Comments

Herman, Jan 13, 2017 at 5:18 pm

Awesome! Can’t wait to see the route for 2017. I bet it won’t surpass the elevation of 2016? Who says that Iowa is flat?

Penny, Jan 14, 2017 at 7:49 am

I agree with Herman…Iowa is NOT flat!!! Cant wait to sign up for this year!!
Penny

Adam, Jan 16, 2017 at 9:13 am

Anyone know if the route announcement will be streamed live somewhere?

Dave, Jan 16, 2017 at 10:13 am

alwaws streamed on THIS website.

Adam, Jan 16, 2017 at 12:37 pm

Sweet, thanks!

Mike, Jan 17, 2017 at 9:15 am

Dave, or anyone else do you know about what time the actual announcement will happen? I think the party starts at 7 but it seems that the announcement didn’t happen till much later. Maybe 9? I want to stream the announcement if possible.

Thanks.

Les, Jan 18, 2017 at 10:32 am

Last year was my first Ragbrai ride. I was told by my Doctors not to do it. I have MS and heat is not my friend. My challenge was, can I endure the heat and how far can I make it. I made all 7 days, thanks to my incredible team and the Ragbrai team. Making sure that venders, the people along the route, and the cities we stayed at were well prepared for us, was an incredible undertaking by the Ragbrai Team. My team and I will be back every year from now on and promote it as one of the most fun rides we have been on.
Les Gatrel

Andrea, Jan 18, 2017 at 1:51 pm

Just to confirm what was said above – the route announcement party will be streamed live from RAGBRAI.com starting at 8:30. The actual route is announced between 9 and 9:30. See you all in July!