Exhibitor Applications are now being accepted for the 2016 RAGBRAI Expo!
Location will be announced on January 23, 2016.
The oldest, largest and longest multi-day bicycle touring event in the world, begins with the RAGBRAI Expo held in the RAGBRAI starting town. The Expo offers a unique opportunity to exhibit, sell, sample and demonstrate products and services to more than 25,000 bicycle enthusiasts. RAGBRAI attracts participants from all 50 states and many foreign countries and provides an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your products and services to an enthusiastic, active and loyal group of cyclists.
RAGBRAI Expo Demographics
- 25,000+ Expo participants
- 80+ exhibitors
- 67% men
- 33% women
- 69% have household income over $75,000
- 50% have household income over $100,000
- Participants of RAGBRAI XLIII came from all 50 states, Washington D.C., the Virginia Islands and 18 foreign countries.
Previous RAGBRAI Expo exhibitors include: Trek, Cannondale, Specialized, Giant, Bianchi, Yakima, Shimano, Primal, CamelBak, Topeak, Thule, Moxie Cycling, Serfas, Clif Bar, Saris, Keen, Canari, Gatorade, Chamois Butt’r, Polar Bottle, Mavic, Missouri Tourism, Wald, Ergo, Feedback Sports and more.
How to exhibit?
The print advertising and Expo booth combo provides an opportunity to attract potential bicycle enthusiasts months before the event. For your ad to be included in the RAGBRAI Participant Guide, artwork, payment and contract agreement must be received by March 15, 2016. Take a look at our Promotional Opportunities Brochure, join us at the expo on July 23rd, and become part of the RAGBRAI experience!
How to advertise?
RAGBRAI.com is a great place for riders from all over to connect with each other and stay informed. It is a place for riders to share stories, view photo galleries, register and purchase RAGBRAI merchandise.
- In July of 2015, RAGBRAI.com had over 2.2 million page views from nearly 306,000 unique visitors.
- Non-ride months generate nearly a half million page views of traffic every month.
- Unique visitors to RAGBRAI.com increased by 7% in 2015.
There are many opportunities to get involved with RAGBRAI. Please see the brochure for a description of all those opportunities. For questions please contact:
Assistant RAGBRAI Director