RAGBRAI 2017 will kick off with the RAGBRAI Expo in Orange City, Iowa – Saturday July 22, 2017 (12 noon until 9pm)
The oldest, largest and longest multi-day bicycle touring event in the world, begins with the RAGBRAI Expo held in the starting town for RAGBRAI XLV, Orange City, Iowa. The Expo offers a unique opportunity to exhibit, sell, sample and demonstrate products and services to more than 25,000 bicycle enthusiasts. RAGBRAI attracts participants from all 50 states and many foreign countries and provides an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your products and services to an enthusiastic, active and loyal group of cyclists.
Home to Northwestern College, Orange City is located in far Northwest Iowa, north of Sioux City near the intersection of Highways 60 and 10. Hotel accommodations for exhibitors may be found in nearby Sioux Center, Le Mars, or a little further away in Sioux City, IA or Sioux Falls, SD.
RAGBRAI Expo Demographics
- 25,000+ Expo participants
- 80+ exhibitors
- 65% men
- 35% women
- 75% have household income over $75,000
- 57% have household income over $100,000
- Participants of RAGBRAI XLIV came from all 50 states, Washington D.C., the Virginia Islands and 18 foreign countries.
Previous RAGBRAI Expo exhibitors include: Trek, Cannondale, Specialized, Giant, Bianchi, Yakima, Shimano, Primal, CamelBak, Topeak, Thule, Moxie Cycling, Serfas, Clif Bar, Saris, Keen, Canari, Gatorade, Chamois Butt’r, Polar Bottle, Mavic, Missouri Tourism, Wald, Ergo, and more.
How to exhibit?
Take a look at our Promotional Opportunities Brochure, and consider joining us for the 2017 Expo!
How to advertise?
RAGBRAI.com is a great place for riders from all over to connect with each other and stay informed. It is a place for riders to share stories, view photo galleries, register for the ride and purchase RAGBRAI merchandise.
- In July of 2016, RAGBRAI.com had over 2.2 million page views from nearly 306,000 unique visitors.
- Non-ride months generate nearly a half million page views of traffic every month.
- Unique visitors to RAGBRAI.com increased by 8% in 2016.
There are many opportunities to get involved with RAGBRAI. Please see the brochure for a description of all those opportunities. For questions please contact:
Assistant RAGBRAI Director