The Print Advertising deadline has passed. Booth space is still available. Applications will be accepted up through July 1, 2015.
RAGBRAI, the oldest, largest and longest multi-day bicycle touring event in the world, begins with the RAGBRAI Expo held outside the Tyson Events Center in Sioux City, IA. The Expo offers a unique opportunity to exhibit, sell, sample and demonstrate products and services to more than 25,000 bicycle enthusiasts. RAGBRAI attracts participants from all 50 states and many foreign countries and provides an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your products and services to an enthusiastic, active and loyal group of cyclists.
RAGBRAI Expo Demographics
- 25,000+ Expo participants
- 80+ exhibitors
- 67% men
- 33% women
- 69% have household income over $75,000
- 50% have household income over $100,000
- Participants of RAGBRAI XLIII come from all 50 states, Washington D.C., the Virginia Islands and 18 foreign countries.
Previous RAGBRAI Expo exhibitors include: Trek, Cannondale, Specialized, Giant, Bianchi, Schwinn, Felt, Yakima, Shimano, Primal, CamelBak, CatEye, Zipp, Topeak, Thule, Moxie Cycling, Serfas, Clif Bar, Saris, Keen, Canari, Gatorade, Chamois Butt’r, Polar Bottle, Mavic, Wald, Ergo, Feedback Sports and more.
How to exhibit?
The Print Advertising deadline has passed. There are still booth spaces available, and applications will be taken up through July 1, 2015. Take a look at our Promotional Opportunities Brochure, join us at the expo on July 18th, and become part of the RAGBRAI experience!
How to advertise?
RAGBRAI.com is a great place for riders from all over to connect with each other and stay informed. It is a place for riders to share stories, view photo galleries, register and purchase RAGBRAI merchandise.
- In July of 2014, RAGBRAI.com had over 2.2 million page views from nearly 306,000 unique visitors.
- Non-ride months generate nearly a half million page views of traffic every month.
- Unique visitors to RAGBRAI.com increased by 7% in 2014.
There are many opportunities to get involved with RAGBRAI. Please see the brochure for a description of all those opportunities. For questions please contact:
Assistant RAGBRAI Director