RAGBRAI XLIII Countdown – July 19-25, 2015
Friends of RAGBRAI

Forums

2014 Ragbrai Jersey -A little more Red, you could all be " CORNHUSKERS!"

(11 posts) (7 voices)
Started 7 months, 2 weeks ago ago by feltbiker

feltbiker
  • Just saying, it could easily be a Nebraska jersey with some red in it. We welcome all Ragbrai riders to join the Cornhuskers! GO BIG RED!!!

Posted 7 months, 2 weeks ago ago #745368

CyRider
  • It’s interesting how in the RAGBRAI shop they say that the jerseys are a “pre-order item” and they won’t ship until the last week of March but if you don’t want to wait, you can go to Scheels in West Des Moines and buy them right now for $65. Interesting.

Posted 7 months, 2 weeks ago ago #745494

feltbiker
  • I know. I saw that on twitter. Still less if you order when you register, but why only one Scheels. The one in Omaha does not have them.

Posted 7 months, 2 weeks ago ago #745529

“Bicycle Bill”
  • feltbiker said: <i>”We welcome all Ragbrai riders to join the Cornhuskers! GO BIG RED!!!”</i>

As an Iowa boy who is trapped behind a Wisconsin driver’s license I must respectfully decline.
    FUKEM BUCKY!!    THE *REAL* BIG RED!!!

-”BB”-

Posted 7 months, 2 weeks ago ago #745576

CyRider
  • I’m not sure why. They may be located only in the Iowa Scheels stores. I thought it was weird. They have the entire kit, too.

Posted 7 months, 2 weeks ago ago #745822

T. Gap Woo
  • Go UConn Huskies, East Stroudsburg Univ Warriors and Akron Zips, the alma maters for my degrees!

Go Mizzou Tigers, Coastal Carolina Chanticleers, Hawaii Pacific Univ Sea Warriors and Lock Haven Univ Eagles, the alma maters for my children’s degrees.

BUT NOT NEBRASKA! 8>b……

Posted 7 months, 2 weeks ago ago #745858

T. Gap Woo
  • Lest I forget: Universitatus Committeeatum E Pluribus Unum!

BUT NEVER NEBRASKA!

Posted 7 months, 2 weeks ago ago #746487

jschomer
  • While we are talking about jerseys, I just purchased my Northwest Missouri State University Bearcat jersey. I know there are a lot of Iowa grads that will want to wear one on College Jersey Day.

Posted 7 months, 2 weeks ago ago #746768

Sandaltan
  • I wonder if the University of Okoboji has a jersey???

RIDE RIGHT

Posted 7 months, 2 weeks ago ago #746775

“Bicycle Bill”
  • Check with the Iowa Great Lakes Chamber of Commerce or the “U of O campus store” (The Three Brothers) in Milford.  They have an annual “University of Okoboji Cycling Classic” at the end of June and the U of O Oktoberfest Bike Tour (in September, natcherly) and all participants receive T-shirts; don’t know but jerseys might have been available for additional cost.

Or if you put a bug in their ear soon enough they may consider going with Jersey-Ts (do they still make those?) instead of run-of-the-mill T-shirts.

-”BB”-

Posted 7 months, 2 weeks ago ago #746872

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy