Forums

Forums Categories

Members

Christmas Wishes

(10 posts) (8 voices)
Started 1 year, 11 months ago ago by Michrider
Latest reply from Amanda 1 year, 11 months ago ago

Michrider
  • My Christmas wish is another great RAGBRAI! Maybe this time it will be a few degrees cooler???? Should I should be in better shape???? NAH!!!! I’d rather have lots of nice Iowa Kurbs!!!! Anyway, I’m wishing everyone a great Chritmas and another wonderful RAGBRAI adventure in 2013!!!!!!

Posted 1 year, 11 months ago ago #453290

knees36
  • …and to you, MIch. And to all of you readers, writers and riders a Very Merry Christmas and looking forward to 2013. Christmas Cheer.

Posted 1 year, 11 months ago ago #453372

Sandaltan
  • A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from ST and the Little Stoker to everyone!!!

RIDE RIGHT

Posted 1 year, 11 months ago ago #453570

Papa T
  • Papa T sez HI and christmas wishes to all the forum including lurkers. I love you all! It will be July before we know it.

Did I mention I can not wait?

Posted 1 year, 11 months ago ago #453930

Amanda
  • Merry Christmas one and all!! Today, it is MINUS 25 degrees (windchill factor) here in NW Iowa. I would rather have the 98 degree weather of July in Iowa!

I was hoping TJ would give us the route for Christmas but I guess we have to wait a little bit longer!!

Take care and God bless.

Princess Amanda

Posted 1 year, 11 months ago ago #454980

Ed Kanitra
  • I’ll be stylin’ at RAGBRAI!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Avatar of Ed Kanitra Ed Kanitra.

Posted 1 year, 11 months ago ago #455414

Sandaltan
  • Gumby and RAGBRAI have a history together Ed, this won’t be his first ride. Good looking jersey, we will be watching for you.

RIDE RIGHT

Posted 1 year, 11 months ago ago #455619

trek15rider
  • Merry Christmas everyone! My wife and I rode our first RAGBRAI last year and we can’t wait to get back out to ride this year’s. What a blast!

It’s been cloudy, windy, and hovering just below the freezing mark here today in central Illinois. I have to agree with Amanda I’d much rather have the warm weather of July in Iowa, but if we’re wishing I prefer it closer to 90 than 100. :)

Happy Holidays and see you all in July!

Posted 1 year, 11 months ago ago #455668

Jack in VA
  • Merry Christmas to y’all! Another year goes by, and the memories of last summer seem so far away and long ago – heck, the heat and winds of the first few days don’t even seem so bad now, do they!!!!! (Like HELL – they were miserable). “I can’t wait…” (Sorry Papa T – had to steal that one from you – you need to copyright that phrase, you know – you’ll be tremendously RICH by the time July 20th rolls around) to do it again. That is what makes RAGBRAI so much fun and addictive – we get what we get. The worst days get cancelled out by that ONE day that is perfect, and those perfect days are the ones that get etched into our memories and keep us coming back for more. So Santa – please bring us many more of those perfect memorable days this summer!
    To all my friends – Merry Christmas! See you on the road in July!

Jack

Posted 1 year, 11 months ago ago #455874

Amanda
  • Merry Christmas from Norman and the Princess!

Posted 1 year, 11 months ago ago #456938

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy