Friends of RAGBRAI

Forums

Forums Categories

Members

Custom Jerseys

(13 posts) (12 voices)
Started 1 year, 6 months ago ago by Buckcito

Buckcito
  • Does anyone have a good recommendation for companies that create custom jerseys? I have a small team (less than 10) that’s looking to make something goofy for this year’s ride. Any advice would be most welcome.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #495118

lgriffin
  • Team Crude has been doing a new jersey every year since 2003 and have used 2 different companies in that time. Both VOMax and Primal have done a good job. We went back to VOMax a couple of years ago because of their customer service but we’re getting ready to try a new company this year that makes what looks and feels like a pretty good jersey at a very good price. Go to http://www.palmasino.com for more information on this company. Again, we haven’t used them yet so I don’t know exactly what the entire process will be like.

A few others out there are Atac, Voler, Epix Gear, Champion Systems and quite a few others. Do a Google search for ‘custom bike jerseys’ and you’ll probably get more than a dozen.

Good luck and post a picture of your design with it’s complete.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #495144

KC
  • http://www.jakroo.com has done right by us on more than one occasion. We also have a small team and they still take the time to work very closely with you and do a great job.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #495154

HillsAngels1
  • I know that Champion Systems used to have a vary small min order something like a total of 10 shorts and jeresys combined

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #495175

Houdini
  • We’ve used Mt. Borah, Primal, and Champion System. Primal has good quality but poor service for small orders. Champion System is our favorite. There was an article in VeloNews magazine a few years ago about custom cycling apperal suppliers. It’s probably still out there on the net somewhere.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #495224

murphymp
  • I had Eclipse Cycling do jerseys for me. They have held up great and looked good. No mins and very inexpensive. The only drawback is that they are in China. If you can get by that they are fine. I only needed a couple for myself with my company logo and some other things on them and I am very happy with them. I looked at some other companies and the cost for two to three jerseys was very high.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #495236

wildbill3
  • Our team uses jeksports no minimums and very fast at completing the order and shipping.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #495468

schultz6
  • I used Champion Systems on another team and had good service (foreign production). Now I’m looking at Primal which has been very cooperative. Min order of 15 jersey of one gender, then 10 if adding a second gender, so basically 25 if mixed mens/womens. Last night I had a good call with Voler and they had a similar minimum but the mix could also include vest, short sleeve and sleeveless so long as it was a like item (shorts would be another category). Prices were a touch cheaper with Primal.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #495476

Kevin Mickey
  • Hincapie sports makes really good stuff – but a bit on the $$ side unless you get into the 50+ pieces range. I’ve got two ND cycling club jerseys from them and they look/feel great.

They do size them a a bit small – racing cut they call it.

I don’t know what their lead time is this time of year, but it’s typically 4 months in the fall. (Ordered in Oct, delivered in Jan/Feb)

Hincapie.com

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #496133

Amanda
  • We had jerseys made 2-3 years ago. We went with Primal.Cost was a little more but the quality and customer service was awesome!

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #496143

“Bicycle Bill”
  • Team Cow (HQ in Des Moines) has used Mount Borah out of Wisconsin for their last two versions of the team jersey.  Team members have been very satisfied and the team is going back to them again for the 2013 edition.
    An added plus is that their minimum amount for custom work is only around eight or ten pieces.

-”BB”-

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #496324

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy