Friends of RAGBRAI

Forums

Des Moines riders looking for team/transport

(5 posts) (4 voices)
Started 1 year, 7 months ago ago by Carl Densem
Latest reply from Dr. Dan 1 year, 2 months ago ago

Carl Densem
  • Hi,
    3 of us are looking for a team or simply transport from Des Moines to start town and back from the end town. Please let me know if you have space..
    Thanks

Posted 1 year, 7 months ago ago #472773

Tommy
  • Are you still looking? We’re a great team from D.M. with a great bus that camp at private homes. Fees cover all fuel, munchies, adult beverages and services of RAGBRAI’s greatest driver…ME! We are looking for few more riders to sogten expenses. We like to have a good time but don’t get stupid, either. Reply if interested and for more details.

Posted 1 year, 4 months ago ago #494900

jnewsom22
  • I’m looking for a team / transport from DSM, start and finish. Do you still have an opening? Message me with the details if you do.

Thanks!

Posted 1 year, 2 months ago ago #513120

Dr. Dan
  • Team QRS Motorcoach Pictures

http://www.qrs.com/bus

Ride with Team QRS and use the QRS to speed your recovery from your daily rides.

QRS was featured on the Dr Oz Show “The Cure for Pain” and has been used by numerous Tour de France and Olympic champions and professional athletes since 1990.

Showers, Daiy Support, Tents or Air Conditioned Motorcoach, Two Team Motorcoaches, and Priority Access to QRS Therapy

Feel free to call us anytime.

312 905-five-two-three-one

Posted 1 year, 2 months ago ago #516157

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy