Forums Categories

• Categories

• Topics

Members

Desperately need 1 RV Pass for 2017 😳

(3 posts) (2 voices)
Started 2 months, 1 week ago by Carole Stroud

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Carole Carole Stroud 2 months, 1 week ago.

I’m with a family group of 15 and am so hoping to find 1 week-long RV pass so our driver can carry all our tents in his camper. I’m crossing my fingers, as I’m responsible for this… We are cousins who grew up in Iowa in the fifties and are reuniting this year on RAGBRAI. Thanks so much for your help!

• Profile photo of Carole
    Carole Stroud
  • I’m with a family group of 15 and am so hoping to find 1 week-long RV pass so our driver can carry all our tents in his camper. I’m crossing my fingers, as I’m responsible for this… We are cousins who grew up in Iowa in the fifties and are reuniting this year on RAGBRAI. Thanks so much for your help!

Posted 2 months, 1 week ago ago #1235017

• Profile photo of R-Daryl
    R-Daryl Daryl
  • Simply apply for a vehicle pass with your group entry before the April 1 due date. If you have already closed your group entry, contact info@ragbrai.com ASAP to try to get the vehicle pass added to your group entry. Note you will need to include a nonrider entry for your driver as part of the group.

Posted 2 months, 1 week ago ago #1235078

• Profile photo of Carole
    Carole Stroud
  • We are part of a bigger group, a club, but they have already promised their 3 auto passes.

Posted 2 months, 1 week ago ago #1235283

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy