• Profile picture of Amanda
    active 4 minutes ago
  • Profile picture of Edwin
    active 19 minutes ago

Enhanced Training Log

(2 posts) (2 voices)
Started 2 months, 1 week ago by aredgar
Latest reply from David Crowe 2 months ago

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of David David Crowe 2 months ago.

I’ve enhanced Coach Ertl’s training log for my own use and thought I’d share it for those who are interested. It contains Ertl’s recommended target miles and I left entries for my mileage from the last couple of weeks as examples. Download from here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_2SHpQauyeMMlhNX3RzdUxmUVE . File is Excel 97-2003 or later. There is a tab for 2017 data (just type your mileage in the yellow cells) and a tab with charts that show your progress compared to the target mileage. To help avoid typing errors the workbook is protected – only the yellow cells will accept input. But there is no password if you want to make your own changes (right click on a tab and ‘Unprotect Sheet’. Enjoy.

• Profile photo of Alan
    aredgar
  • I’ve enhanced Coach Ertl’s training log for my own use and thought I’d share it for those who are interested. It contains Ertl’s recommended target miles and I left entries for my mileage from the last couple of weeks as examples. Download from here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_2SHpQauyeMMlhNX3RzdUxmUVE . File is Excel 97-2003 or later. There is a tab for 2017 data (just type your mileage in the yellow cells) and a tab with charts that show your progress compared to the target mileage. To help avoid typing errors the workbook is protected – only the yellow cells will accept input. But there is no password if you want to make your own changes (right click on a tab and ‘Unprotect Sheet’. Enjoy.

Posted 2 months, 1 week ago ago #1234935

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy