Forums

Forums Categories

Members

HELP!!!

(7 posts) (5 voices)
Started 1 year, 10 months ago ago by Dan in Iowa
Latest reply from CyclingRoberto 1 year, 10 months ago ago

Dan in Iowa
  • Ok I haven’t been very active on this the last year and there have been some changes on how all this works! Can we no longer edit our posts. I saw where someone else did! (pouting…..) I posted a picture and that sucker is huge. I wanted to go back in and change that but can find no way to do it. I’m also a bit of a stickler about spelling and missing words and I like to edit that stuff too. Can’t figure it out.

Oh dear how oh how will I survive on this forum?!?!?

Posted 1 year, 10 months ago ago #435017

jwsknk
  • you only have a brief time to edit, wait too long or go away and come back it’s gone. now if someone couls tell me why post’s don’t show up. It might say 6 voices last one 10 min ago, but open the thred and there are only 3 and last was hours ago.

Posted 1 year, 10 months ago ago #435273

Michrider
  • JWSKNK, thanks I thought it was just me with that posts not showing up thingy :lol:!!!!

Posted 1 year, 10 months ago ago #435276

Dan in Iowa
  • So what you’re saying is that it’s essentially a glitch in the program they’re using. I can deal with that and will know to re-size pictures before I post them and to do a better job of proofreading. Other forums I’m on don’t have these issues so this one threw me off. It would be nice if they’d add a preview button!

Posted 1 year, 10 months ago ago #437365

Michrider
  • Dan, I believe they changed servers recently. I think we’ve all noticed some problems but I’m sure they’ll get it fixed. Don’t worry to much about the large pictures, they don’t seem to block other posts or get in the way like in the past!!!

Posted 1 year, 10 months ago ago #437368

Greg I-Fly-Sky
  • I believe Michrider has it correct they must have recently made some major server changes. During the process I became a “blacklisted” person according to the email that I received back from someone but that left me unable to create new posts or even reply to posts. He said there was an interesting story behind that but didn’t give the story or details.

Posted 1 year, 10 months ago ago #438754

CyclingRoberto
  • I posted about this forum format that is buggy to beat the band on Facebook. They are aware of it. Now, let’s hope they fix it.

Posted 1 year, 10 months ago ago #439077

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy