RAGBRAI XLII Countdown – July 20-26, 2014
Friends of RAGBRAI

Forums

Last ride ever!

(9 posts) (6 voices)
Started 1 year, 7 months ago ago by rjjensenia
Latest reply from Michrider 1 year, 7 months ago ago

Browner
  • We have a small group planning on going. Easy, flat ride from Orlando’s in DSM to Cumming. Bring Lights because the path is really dark and has some tire grabbing drop off on the edges in places. AND bring your own copper cup for Moscow Mules. Cumming Tap has a few cups, but I think they are charging a deposit since the cups keep walking off.

Copper Moscow Mule Cup at Amazon

Posted 1 year, 7 months ago ago #415487

Sandaltan
  • Mich, ya can’t drink an official Moscow Mule without a CHILLED copper cup. The Little Stoker and I have scoured the second hand stores and acquired four copper cups in the last six months or so. Check with the Rabbit Hash mixologist for the correct recipe. I mix them three parts ginger beer to one part orange vodka with just a squeeze of fresh lime.

RIDE RIGHT

Posted 1 year, 7 months ago ago #415622

Michrider
  • ST, we don’t go for none of that Rusian stuff down here in Rabbit Hash!!!!! :wink: The Mayor don’t allow it!!!!! 8-O

Posted 1 year, 7 months ago ago #416560

Sandaltan
  • Right Mich, you Rabbit Hashers would probably have to cross the river and venture into the big city for a Moscow Mule. Don’t forget to bring your passport and look out for those big city pained women.

RIDE RIGHT

Posted 1 year, 7 months ago ago #416706

“Bicycle Bill”
  • DAY-um, this sounds like fun!!  Trouble is, I have to work Friday nights and they won’t let me skip, despite the fact that the world will be no more.

Although they did promise me that if the world *DOES* indeed end, I CAN skip work on Saturday…..

-”BB”-

Posted 1 year, 7 months ago ago #425692

Michrider
  • Beebs, if your not going, neither am I!!!!

Posted 1 year, 7 months ago ago #425722

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy