Forums

Forums Categories

Members

looking for a team to ride with for 2013

(6 posts) (4 voices)
Started 1 year, 10 months ago ago by rsagan
Latest reply from rsagan 1 year, 10 months ago ago

rsagan
  • I am looking for a group willing to take on another rider?
    I was part of a team, however due to medical reason, they have decided not to be a team anymore.
    If possible looking for a team that would camp at churches or at the overnight towns peoples homes.
    Let me know, as i am having a hard time finding a team to ride with.

Posted 1 year, 10 months ago ago #469060

reddog1
  • Please put up a little more as to what you may be looking for in a team.
    Are you an experienced rider?? The age group you may be looking at. Are you looking for a party team? It may help find the team that best fits you and your needs.

Posted 1 year, 10 months ago ago #469061

Michrider
  • Every year about this time, people start searching for a team to join. Do you want to join a team? Are you looking for a charter? There are many good charters on RAGBRAI but I think Pork Belly Ventures (PBV) is the best!!! I’ve traveled with them for years! They offer a lot of extras that you may not be able to get anywhere else. RAGBRAI will announce the Route for 2013 on January 26, 2013. As soon as the route is announced, PBV will send out their invitation letter. To be added to the list for that invitation, contact Pete: petephillips@cox.net or Tammy: tammypav@cox.net . You can check out PBV at http://www.pkbelly.com/about_us.php. I’ll meet you under PBV’s big circus tent!!!!

Posted 1 year, 10 months ago ago #469062

rsagan
  • I have rode in 2 past RAGBRAI’s. I am not a huge partier person, like to get up early and get on the road. The team I rode with in the past was age range of 40-60. I had no problems with that. I am open to what age range the group is, just looking around to see what i can find in hopes before its too late for this year. Let me know if i need to provide more information of what i am looking for in a group.

Posted 1 year, 10 months ago ago #469407

jwsknk
  • where are you located? looking to leave and return to DM?, somewhere else?, own transportation to start and home at end?

Posted 1 year, 10 months ago ago #469601

rsagan
  • I will most likley have my own transportation to the start and home.
    i am from the cedar rapids area.

Posted 1 year, 10 months ago ago #469606

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy