RAGBRAI XLIII Countdown – July 19-25, 2015
Friends of RAGBRAI

Forums

Forums Categories

Members

Looking for RAGBRAI Stuff…My Future Bicycle Room!

(4 posts) (4 voices)
Started 1 year, 9 months ago ago by Bad Bobby
Latest reply from jwsknk 1 year, 9 months ago ago

Bad Bobby
  • I just got done painting a room in the basement. It’s going to be the “Bicycle Room” I am planning on hanging some motivational bike posters, and looking to hang all the patches for the Years I have done RAGBRAI.(04, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12 and still going)

Things I need:
    Patches for 2007, 2010
    Jersey for 2004 (size XL, XXL)

If you have any of these PLEASE email me badbobby99@gmail.com

Thanks
    BAD BOBBY

Posted 1 year, 9 months ago ago #478363

Amanda
  • I am making one of our spare bedrooms a bicycle room. I am going to spray paint an old ten speed and hang it on the wall. The hooks will be a set of handles. From another old ten speed. I am parting it out and will make a clock and other decorum with the parts. Fun!

Posted 1 year, 9 months ago ago #478392

Sandaltan
  • Most of our house is a bicycle room with RAGBRAI paraphernalia dominating. Bikes-R-us is our theme. Is Norman doing OK this winter Amanda???? We hope he likes the snow and cold.

RIDE RIGHT

Posted 1 year, 9 months ago ago #478420

jwsknk
  • every tooms a bicycle room. LR has one on a trainer, spare BR 1 has 2 hanging up on the rack and all the camping gear plus bunch of stuff in the closet, spare 2 has all the photo albums and ephemera, kitch has so much cold weather gear out plus that shelf of helmets, lube, etc..dresser full of cloths in my br. and skunks, everyplace, more skunks 8-O

Posted 1 year, 9 months ago ago #478423

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy