RAGBRAI XLII Countdown – July 20-26, 2014
Friends of RAGBRAI

Forums

Looking to join a team

(9 posts) (7 voices)
Started 1 year, 1 month ago ago by Sherrie Ireland
Latest reply from BrianWill 1 year ago ago

Sherrie Ireland
  • I am registered but because of different reasons do not have housing and a ride now. Looking to join a team that stays in houses. What I am asking for is a shower, floor space and a ride.. Thanks

Posted 1 year, 1 month ago ago #518939

Tommy
  • We have a great team based in D.M. Bunks on the bus, a/c, tenting at private homes. One fee covers b-fast, all adult beverages, etc. If interested email ankenyjudges@gmail.com. for a ton more details!

Posted 1 year, 1 month ago ago #519051

Excited Rider
  • Sherrie,

you may join my team, if you are interested. I have bought a charter services with all services for duration of tour and going from Ft. Madison to Councile Bluffs. Please provide me with some information in private message about where you are located and your plan. I need to make the decision to return one spot service or not sooooooooon.

Ben

Posted 1 year, 1 month ago ago #519503

Dr. Dan
  • Team QRS Motorcoach Pictures

http://www.qrs.com/bus

Ride with Team QRS and use the QRS to speed your recovery from your daily rides.

QRS was featured on the Dr Oz Show “The Cure for Pain” and has been used by numerous Tour de France and Olympic champions and professional athletes since 1990.

Showers, Daiy Support, Tents or Air Conditioned Motorcoach, Two Team Motorcoaches, and Priority Access to QRS Systems

Feel free to call us anytime.

312 905-five-two-three-one

Posted 1 year, 1 month ago ago #520118

randy
  • I have room in our RV. One of the riders hurt his knee and can not ride.
    It is a small group. A couple and just one other now.
    Share expenses.
    Randy

Posted 1 year, 1 month ago ago #521106

skogerson
  • Hey there, Team Hee-Haw has openings this year. The fee is $210. That includes ride out of Des Moines, a ride back to Des Moines, beer, water, and Gatorade (although we encourage everyone to show up with a couple cases of beer for the ride out). The bus will haul your stuff from town to town. This year we have most nights arranged with friends/family of the team (which means you’ll only have to tent it if you want). Feel free to message me if you are interested. teamheehaw@gmail.com

Posted 1 year ago ago #522288

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy