Forums Categories

• Categories

• Topics

Members

Looking to share a ride from Charlotte, NC to Lansing and back

(4 posts) (2 voices)
Started 2 months, 1 week ago by Gene
Latest reply from joeboy16 1 month, 4 weeks ago

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Joe joeboy16 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Looking for riders from Charlotte, NC to Lansing and back

• Profile photo of Eugene
    Gene
  • Looking for riders from Charlotte, NC to Lansing and back

Posted 2 months, 1 week ago ago #1213620

• Profile photo of Joe
    joeboy16
  • Hey, I just got kicked off, gonna try this once again. I live in Greensboro, and this will be my 21st consecutive RAGBRAI. I have flown in to Des Moines and traveled with Bike World, rented vans, motor homes, used our own motorhome, borrowed one and most recently traveled in my big ole nasty van. I have driven my Nissan (1998)at least once. Traveled out with as few as 4 others and as many as 12. This year, sadly, due to political differences, I have elected to drive to Lansing alone in my Pathfinder. I’d consider sharing the ride if we can come to ONE agreement. NO discussion of our current political situation – state, local, and especially NATIONAL. Concentrate on getting to Iowa, enjoying the ride and returning safely. Let me know. I plan to travel to the start and ride with a group OOS. Out of State Cyclists.

Posted 2 months, 1 week ago ago #1214050

• Profile photo of Eugene
    Gene
  • This will be my 13th RAGBRAI. Are you interested in Ride sharing? I plan to arrive in Lansing Friday afternoon at take the shuttle on Saturday morning, I have a Honda Odyssey and when I travel I can either use my bike rack or place the bikes inside. Most of the times I place my bike inside. Let me know if this will work.

Posted 2 months ago ago #1214947

• Profile photo of Joe
    joeboy16
  • Thought I had removed my rant. LOL Yes I plan to drive to Lansing, either solo, or with others. No Political discussions. You can reach me on my cell…. Hope it’s not a bad idea to post my phone # here. LOL ..336.681.7131 I Have a van converted 15 passenger seats 12 with lots of leg room, or a Nissan pathfinder. Both are RABBRAI trained. Numerous bike racks, to include 12 bikes on top of van, and even an enclosed trailer. Gimme a call. joeboy

Posted 1 month, 4 weeks ago ago #1219067

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy