Forums

Forums Categories

Members

Music

(7 posts) (7 voices)
Started 1 year, 10 months ago ago by James Lee
Latest reply from Ragbrai Nation 1 year, 7 months ago ago

James Lee
  • Does anyone know a website to order a ipod music adapter for my bike. Dont worry not to be used on ragbrai. I want to listen to music while I ride in teh summer.

Posted 1 year, 10 months ago ago #417197

virtual tours
  • check out ebay.com.
    [URL="http://www.get360view.com"]360 degree virtual tour[/URL]

Posted 1 year, 10 months ago ago #419546

lgriffin
  • The one you’ll see more of RAGBRAI is from Cycle Sound. Go to http://www.cyclesound.net. It’s a good product at a good price and they have great service.

Posted 1 year, 10 months ago ago #420081

Pdiddly
  • Try ebay and search on Taotronics bike speakers. I just picked up a unit that also has a good flashlight and sounds good, has FM, Line-in and MPS player capability. All for $10 delivered. Pretty sweet deal. It don’t sound half bad either. Ha Ha.

Posted 1 year, 7 months ago ago #474343

dalebob
  • I am riding with the I-tube from Firehouse Technologies. Very compact and you can’t believe the sound from that tiny speaker! It’s a self contained mp3 player but will amp an i-pod with an included patch cord. Built in rechargeable battery, 3-4 hour run time on speaker; 6hour with earbuds. I never ride with the buds but it detaches from the bike instantly and is small enough to carry. Plus you can basically point the speaker at you when riding and listen at low volume so every one around you isn’t blasted out. Mine was $50.

Posted 1 year, 7 months ago ago #474348

Ragbrai Nation
  • I’d almost rather see you on Ragbrai wearing ear buds vs. beforehand because you would have at least made it to the big ride. Your ears are the eyes in the back of your head, no better safety accessory. We are less than 165 days to ride time. Be satisfied in the fact you are speeding towards start day. Your preparation will continue to be a stepped process. Don’t take unecessary chances with your bike, body or soul and you just might make XLI a reality.

Posted 1 year, 7 months ago ago #474349

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy