RAGBRAI XLII Countdown – July 20-26, 2014
Friends of RAGBRAI

Forums

National Pie Day

(10 posts) (4 voices)
Started 1 year, 3 months ago ago by Michrider
Latest reply from Michrider 1 year, 3 months ago ago

Michrider
  • Today is National Pie Day. RAGBRAI route is announce Saturday and Pie today! Is this perfect or what???? I worked all morning to bake these 2 pies! Now, I’m going to cook my famous cinnamon rolls!!!

Posted 1 year, 3 months ago ago #469935

jwsknk
  • Mich, Now, I’m going to cook my famous cinnamon rolls!!!

——————————————————————————–
    surely not more famous than the princesses?

Posted 1 year, 3 months ago ago #469943

Michrider
  • jws, I believe they just might be!!!! :wink:
    Don’t tell her I said that!!!!

Posted 1 year, 3 months ago ago #469944

jwsknk
  • okay, I won’t tell her. it will just be a secret. besides, I really thought there would be a tray full of them sitting on her window sill when we (almost) went by her house last year. :-(

Posted 1 year, 3 months ago ago #469945

Michrider
  • jwsknk said: okay, I won’t tell her. it will just be a secret. besides, I really thought there would be a tray full of them sitting on her window sill when we (almost) went by her house last year.

I was looking for Norman in Amanda’s front yard but a tray of her cinnamon rolls would have been tasty, along with a Kold beer on her Kurb!!!. After all, what else did she have to do that morning!!!! When I got to Alton, I found her & the Fungus group, sitting in a fluid replacement station!!!!

Posted 1 year, 3 months ago ago #469948

jwsknk
  • I was looking for Norman in Amanda’s front yard but a tray of her cinnamon rolls would have been tasty, along with a Kold beer on her Kurb!!!. After all, what else did she have to do that morning!!!! When I got to Alton, I found her & the Fungus group, sitting in a fluid replacement station!!!!

——————————————————————————–
    I know, what else indeed? I too saw her in town entering an establishment whilst I wad partaking of refreshments out in said purvayor’s garden. Alas, when I gained entry, the Princess was not to be found on the premisesis.

Posted 1 year, 3 months ago ago #469949

Michrider
  • JWS, since Princess Amanda was in her hometown, could she have been in stealth mode?????

Posted 1 year, 3 months ago ago #469952

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy