Forums

Forums Categories

• Categories

• Topics

Members

Need ride from Lansing to LaCrosse Airport -Sat 29

(4 posts) (2 voices)
Started 2 days, 15 hours ago by Tropictrev

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of "Bicycle Bill" “Bicycle Bill” 1 day, 12 hours ago.

Need to pick up rental car from La Crosse then return to Lansing to collect team members, will not have any gear. Thanks, Jean (Team Betty)

• Profile photo of Jean
    Tropictrev
  • Need to pick up rental car from La Crosse then return to Lansing to collect team members, will not have any gear. Thanks, Jean (Team Betty)

Posted 2 days, 15 hours ago ago #1260948

• Profile photo of "Bicycle Bill"
    “Bicycle Bill”
  • Details such as eta in Lansing and time you need to get to airport to pick up car, please.  I may be able to help.

-“BB”-

Posted 2 days, 14 hours ago ago #1260950

• Profile photo of Jean
    Tropictrev
  • Hi Bicycle Bill, Estimate arrival in Lansing 2pm, vehicle booked in LaCrosse from 2pm onwards. If you have a spare seat that would be awesome. Cheers, Jean

Posted 2 days, 12 hours ago ago #1260954

• Profile photo of "Bicycle Bill"
    “Bicycle Bill”
  • I promise nothing at this time — anything can happen in the three months between today and the end of July — but I would estimate that right now there’s at least a 75% chance that we can work something out.  So I’ll be in touch, and as we get closer to July I can firm things up even more.  I can be trusted; I’ve been here a long time, I’m here frequently (ask Michrider, Papa T, jwsknk, Amanda, or any of the other regulars), and I’m one heckuva nice guy.

-“BB”-

Posted 1 day, 12 hours ago ago #1261043

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy