• Categories

• Topics

Members

Northeast Illinois Ragbrai Riders association

(68 posts) (15 voices)
Started 6 years, 5 months ago by Papa T
Latest reply from Papa T 3 days, 20 hours ago

Tagged: 

This topic contains 67 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dave Papa T 3 days, 20 hours ago.

The November meeting of the Ragbrai XXXIX year of NIRRA (Northeast Il. Ragbrai riders Assoc.) will be at Kaisers on Butterfield Road in Mundelein on Wednesday,Nov. 10 at 6:30. I will be working in Aurora that day and may be a little late.  But I’ll be there!

No one was naked last month.  Damn 

All you can eat pizza for $5.

• Profile photo of Dave
    Papa T
  • The November meeting of the Ragbrai XXXIX year of NIRRA (Northeast Il. Ragbrai riders Assoc.) will be at Kaisers on Butterfield Road in Mundelein on Wednesday,Nov. 10 at 6:30. I will be working in Aurora that day and may be a little late.  But I’ll be there!

No one was naked last month.  Damn 

Posted 6 years, 5 months ago ago #24697

• Profile photo of "Bicycle Bill"
    “Bicycle Bill”
  • Just out of curiosity, Papa T, what is the approximately geographical area the NIRRA covers?  Do you reach out as far as, say, Rockford or Kankakee, or is it strictly for the Chicago and suburbs area?

-“BB”-

Posted 6 years, 5 months ago ago #24698

• Profile photo of Dave
    Papa T
  • Anyone’s invited, but the folks that come are primarily from Lake county.  And attendance is small lately.  Come on over!

Posted 6 years, 5 months ago ago #24699

• Profile photo of Dave
    Papa T
  • The December meeting of the Ragbrai XXXIX NIRRA (Northeast Il. Ragbrai riders Assoc.) will be at Kaisers on Butterfield Road in Mundelein on Wednesday, Dec. 8 at 6:30. I will be working in Aurora that day and may be a little late.  But I’ll be there!

It’s rumored that 50% of all attendees (thankfully not including the Papa) will be naked

DIMICNW?

Posted 6 years, 5 months ago ago #24700

• Profile photo of Dave
    Papa T
  • The First meeting of 2011 of the the Ragbrai XXXIX NIRRA (Northeast Il. Ragbrai riders Assoc.) will be at Kaisers on Butterfield Road in Mundelein on Wednesday, Jan. 12 at 6:30.

It’s rumored that 1 out of 10 attendees will be clothed!

DIMICNW?

Posted 6 years, 3 months ago ago #24701

• Profile photo of Dave
    Papa T
  • Yea! tonite, everybody will wear clothes.  Too effen cold for nudity!

Posted 6 years, 3 months ago ago #24702

• Profile photo of Dave
    Papa T
  • The February meeting of the Ragbrai XXXIX NIRRA (Northeast Il. Ragbrai riders Assoc.) will be at Kaisers on Butterfield Road in Mundelein on Wednesday, Feb. 9 at 6:30.

Time to discuss the route and July logistics.  WO! WO! We’re half way there!!!

DIMICNW?

Posted 6 years, 2 months ago ago #24703

• Profile photo of Dave
    Papa T
  • The March meeting of the Ragbrai XXXIX NIRRA (Northeast Il. Ragbrai riders Assoc.) will be at Kaisers on Butterfield Road in Mundelein on Wednesday, Feb. 9 at 6:30.

Time to discuss the route, registrations, and July logistics.  did I mention I can not wait?

Posted 6 years, 1 month ago ago #24704

• Profile photo of Dave
    Papa T
  • Well, I screwed that up!

However, the March meeting of the Ragbrai XXXIX NIRRA (Northeast Il. Ragbrai riders Assoc.) will be at Kaisers on Butterfield Road in Mundelein on Wednesday, March. 9 at 6:30.

Time to discuss the route, registrations, and July logistics. 

12 days till the whole route announcement!  did I mention I can not wait?

Posted 6 years, 1 month ago ago #24705

• Profile photo of Dave
    Papa T
  • the April meeting of the Ragbrai XXXIX NIRRA (Northeast Il. Ragbrai riders Assoc.) will be at Kaisers on Butterfield Road in Mundelein on Wednesday, March. 9 at 6:30.

Time to discuss the route and July logistics. 

Hesus! did I mention I can not wait?

Posted 6 years ago ago #24707

• Profile photo of Dave
    Papa T
  • The May meeting of the Ragbrai XXXIX NIRRA (Northeast Il. Ragbrai riders Assoc.) will be at Kaisers on Butterfield Road in Mundelein on Wednesday, May 11 at 6:30.
    >
     Are you in?  do you want to get in?  Time to discuss the route and July logistics. 
    >
     WO! WO! Less than 11 effen weeks!!!
    >
    >
     DIMICNW?

Papa T

Posted 5 years, 11 months ago ago #24710

• Profile photo of RJBTrek
    RJBTrek
  • I could not make the May meeting but being a first-timer, I would like to know when the meeting will be in June.

Posted 5 years, 11 months ago ago #24711

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy