• Categories

• Topics

Members

Northeast Illinois Ragbrai Riders association

(68 posts) (15 voices)
Started 6 years, 6 months ago by Papa T
Latest reply from Papa T 1 month ago

Tagged: 

This topic contains 67 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dave Papa T 1 month ago.

The November meeting of the Ragbrai XXXIX year of NIRRA (Northeast Il. Ragbrai riders Assoc.) will be at Kaisers on Butterfield Road in Mundelein on Wednesday,Nov. 10 at 6:30. I will be working in Aurora that day and may be a little late.  But I’ll be there!

No one was naked last month.  Damn 

All you can eat pizza for $5.

• Profile photo of Wild
    Wild
  • Hey Papa T, I missed you last year. I hope you made a full recovery and will be back in Iowa this year. We may have a few people looking for a team.

Posted 4 years, 3 months ago ago #471696

• Profile photo of Dave
    Papa T
  • The second meeting of 2013 of the the Ragbrai XLI NIRRA (Northeast Il. Ragbrai riders Assoc.) will be at Hits on Butterfield Road in Mundelein on Wednesday, Feb. 6 at 6:30.

It’s rumored that most of the attendees will be naked!

All you can eat pizza for $5.
    DIMICNW?

Posted 4 years, 3 months ago ago #471756

• Profile photo of JohnDavis12
    JohnDavis12
  • If money is no issue to you, then there are a lot of good quality watch manufacturers to choose from. You should be well aware about your needs. It depends on your choice whether you want analog or digital watches. There are various watch manufacturing companies popular these days like Rolex, Omega and Audemars Piguet.

Posted 2 years, 4 months ago ago #1059246

• Profile photo of SamSmith
    SamSmith
  • You must never buy a replica watch without prior information about an online store. If your replica watch is waterproof too, then it would be a great deal. Many of the online retailers sell rolex and many other replicas. You should ask the seller of the store as many questions about the watch you have in mind

Posted 2 years, 3 months ago ago #1060588

• Profile photo of Dave
    Papa T
  • Sorry about the long absence. Is anyone interested in a NIRRA meeting in Mundelein, IL to discuss Ragbrai 2015? I would suggest Thu Feb 26 at Hits in Mundelein. Let me know if your Interested!

Posted 2 years, 3 months ago ago #1068909

• Profile photo of Michrider
    Michrider !!!
  • Papa T, glad to see you back! See you in July!!!!

Posted 2 years, 3 months ago ago #1068911

• Profile photo of Dave
    Papa T
  • The next meeting of the northeast Illinois ragbrai riders association is on Wednesday, March 11 at 6:00.  

The location for the NIRRA meeting is the Hitz at 700 Butterfield in Mundelein, on the west side of the street,  

Bring pics of XLIII, The pass thru towns we be out!

See you there!

Posted 2 years, 2 months ago ago #1076461

• Profile photo of Dave
    Papa T
  • The next meeting of the northeast Illinois ragbrai riders association is on Wednesday, April 8′, 2015 at 6:30.  

The location for the NIRRA meeting is the Hitz at 700 Butterfield in Mundelein, on the west side of the street,  

Bring pics of XLIII

See you there!

Posted 2 years, 2 months ago ago #1080311

• Profile photo of Dave
    Papa T
  • The Next to Last meeting of the 2015 Ragbrai NIRRA (Northeast Il. Ragbrai riders Assoc.) will be at Hitz on Butterfield Road in Mundelein on Wednesday, June 10 at 6:30. Free food to anyone appearing Naked!
    No one was naked last month. Damn

Discuss you plans for next month!
    See you there!

Posted 1 year, 11 months ago ago #1097361

• Profile photo of WILLIAM
    Sandaltan
  • I will be looking for you, Papa T, and Buszilla. Are you bringing Zinger???

RIDE RIGHT

Posted 1 year, 11 months ago ago #1097534

• Profile photo of Dave
    Papa T
  • Papa is back! With a vengeance!

The First meeting of 2016 of the Ragbrai XLIV NIRRA (Northeast Il. Ragbrai riders Assoc.) will be at Tavern on 60 On Hwy 60 (duh} near Hwy 45 in Mundelein on Wednesday, Jan. 13 at 6:00.

Lets see is going to DSM for the announcement Party. And other stuff!

Posted 1 year, 4 months ago ago #1113840

• Profile photo of Dave
    Papa T
  • Hello! We’re baaaach. Meeting tomorrow at the Tavern on 60 in Mundelein.at 6:oo. We will discuss some other rides (St pats, Sparta, Brooklyn) as well as plans for Ragbrai in July.

Posted 1 year, 2 months ago ago #1130218

• Profile photo of Dave
    Papa T
  • Meeting on Wed. april 13 at the Tavern on 60 in Mundelein.at 6:oo. We will discuss some other rides Sparta, Brooklyn) as well as plans for Ragbrai in July. Be there!

Posted 1 year, 1 month ago ago #1138828

• Profile photo of Dave
    Papa T
  • Due to no turnout, I have decided to suspend NIRRA meetings for now. Anybody with any questions feel free to email me at kolimat@yahoo.com. See you in Iowa in only 5 fourtnights!!!

Posted 1 year ago ago #1147289

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy