The Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa

Northeast Illinois Ragbrai Riders association

The November meeting of the Ragbrai XXXIX year of NIRRA (Northeast Il. Ragbrai riders Assoc.) will be at Kaisers on Butterfield Road in Mundelein on Wednesday,Nov. 10 at 6:30. I will be working in Aurora that day and may be a little late.  But I’ll be there!

No one was naked last month.  Damn 

All you can eat pizza for $5.

67 Replies

Profile photo of Dave
Papa T, January 29, 2013 at 5:54 pm

The second meeting of 2013 of the the Ragbrai XLI NIRRA (Northeast Il. Ragbrai riders Assoc.) will be at Hits on Butterfield Road in Mundelein on Wednesday, Feb. 6 at 6:30.

It’s rumored that most of the attendees will be naked!

All you can eat pizza for $5.
DIMICNW?

Profile photo of JohnDavis12
JohnDavis12, January 23, 2015 at 12:04 am

If money is no issue to you, then there are a lot of good quality watch manufacturers to choose from. You should be well aware about your needs. It depends on your choice whether you want analog or digital watches. There are various watch manufacturing companies popular these days like Rolex, Omega and Audemars Piguet.

Profile photo of SamSmith
SamSmith, January 25, 2015 at 11:48 pm

You must never buy a replica watch without prior information about an online store. If your replica watch is waterproof too, then it would be a great deal. Many of the online retailers sell rolex and many other replicas. You should ask the seller of the store as many questions about the watch you have in mind

Profile photo of Dave
Papa T, February 10, 2015 at 6:54 pm

Sorry about the long absence. Is anyone interested in a NIRRA meeting in Mundelein, IL to discuss Ragbrai 2015? I would suggest Thu Feb 26 at Hits in Mundelein. Let me know if your Interested!

Profile photo of Michrider
Michrider !!!, February 10, 2015 at 7:06 pm

Papa T, glad to see you back! See you in July!!!!

Profile photo of Dave
Papa T, March 5, 2015 at 4:26 pm

The next meeting of the northeast Illinois ragbrai riders association is on Wednesday, March 11 at 6:00.  

The location for the NIRRA meeting is the Hitz at 700 Butterfield in Mundelein, on the west side of the street,  

Bring pics of XLIII, The pass thru towns we be out!

See you there!

Profile photo of Dave
Papa T, March 21, 2015 at 7:40 pm

The next meeting of the northeast Illinois ragbrai riders association is on Wednesday, April 8′, 2015 at 6:30.  

The location for the NIRRA meeting is the Hitz at 700 Butterfield in Mundelein, on the west side of the street,  

Bring pics of XLIII

See you there!

Profile photo of Dave
Papa T, May 10, 2015 at 5:25 pm

Always the second Wednesday!

Profile photo of Dave
Papa T, June 4, 2015 at 2:37 pm

The Next to Last meeting of the 2015 Ragbrai NIRRA (Northeast Il. Ragbrai riders Assoc.) will be at Hitz on Butterfield Road in Mundelein on Wednesday, June 10 at 6:30. Free food to anyone appearing Naked!
No one was naked last month. Damn

Discuss you plans for next month!
See you there!

Profile photo of WILLIAM
Sandaltan, June 5, 2015 at 7:57 pm

I will be looking for you, Papa T, and Buszilla. Are you bringing Zinger???

RIDE RIGHT

Profile photo of Dave
Papa T, December 27, 2015 at 11:17 am

Papa is back! With a vengeance!

The First meeting of 2016 of the Ragbrai XLIV NIRRA (Northeast Il. Ragbrai riders Assoc.) will be at Tavern on 60 On Hwy 60 (duh} near Hwy 45 in Mundelein on Wednesday, Jan. 13 at 6:00.

Lets see is going to DSM for the announcement Party. And other stuff!

Profile photo of Dave
Papa T, March 8, 2016 at 6:32 pm

Hello! We’re baaaach. Meeting tomorrow at the Tavern on 60 in Mundelein.at 6:oo. We will discuss some other rides (St pats, Sparta, Brooklyn) as well as plans for Ragbrai in July.

Profile photo of Dave
Papa T, April 5, 2016 at 5:51 pm

Meeting on Wed. april 13 at the Tavern on 60 in Mundelein.at 6:oo. We will discuss some other rides Sparta, Brooklyn) as well as plans for Ragbrai in July. Be there!

Profile photo of Dave
Papa T, May 18, 2016 at 3:59 pm

Due to no turnout, I have decided to suspend NIRRA meetings for now. Anybody with any questions feel free to email me at kolimat@yahoo.com. See you in Iowa in only 5 fourtnights!!!

Profile photo of Allison
Allison Clement, July 8, 2016 at 4:49 am

Back to the wig of the original intention, the emergence of the earliest wig is to make up for the lack of hair. Now, we still need the help of a wig to get our hair cut. First there is no doubt that is the amount of hair, bald or is off the phenomenon of by with a wig to cover, in addition, a small amount of fat people can through wig film to increase the amount of hair, help in better shape; secondly, is the hair length. The wig we wouldn’t have to helplessly what until the day long hair, whether it is long hair, braids or is the sending and receiving can instantly round you dream!
When I see others all kinds of hair, his heart inevitably just around the corner, but has been reluctant to start to change the shape, because if it doesn’t fit or don’t like, not finished it! At this time the emergence of the wig is no doubt the best way to solve the heart itch. Want to cut a pure Liu Haiban? A wig can only take 5 minutes to let you from the successful transformation of mature young girls; want to try BOBO head shape? No problem, there is no need to cut off the BOBO wig to his beloved long hair, so beautiful no risk.
If you want to learn more about FESHFEN Hair, pls feel free to contact us at service@feshfen.com!

Our Official Website:
http://www.feshfen.com (B2C)

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015

RAGBRAI XLII – 2014

RAGBRAI XLI – 2013

Training

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Gatherings & Meetings

RAGBRAI XL – 2012