Friends of RAGBRAI

Forums

Forums Categories

Members

Ride from Charles City to Spencer – Sunday July 23

(1 post) (1 voice)
Started 1 week, 2 days ago by Damaris
Latest reply from Damaris 1 week, 2 days ago

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Damaris Damaris 1 week, 2 days ago.

Since I can’t delete/edit my previous request, I am posting this again. I am looking for a ride from Charles City on Sunday to Spencer to begin my 4th year of riding Ragbrai.

If Sunday isn’t possible I would need a ride from Charles City on Thursday morning back to Spencer/my vehicle.

Will pay for gas and compensate them for their time or donate to their local charity. Many thanks for anyone that can point me in the right direction.

• Profile photo of Damaris
    Damaris
  • Since I can’t delete/edit my previous request, I am posting this again. I am looking for a ride from Charles City on Sunday to Spencer to begin my 4th year of riding Ragbrai.

If Sunday isn’t possible I would need a ride from Charles City on Thursday morning back to Spencer/my vehicle.

Will pay for gas and compensate them for their time or donate to their local charity. Many thanks for anyone that can point me in the right direction.

Posted 1 week, 2 days ago ago #1214296

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy