Forums Categories

• Categories

• Topics

Members

Ride from Charles City to Spencer – Sunday July 23

(3 posts) (3 voices)
Started 3 months, 1 week ago by Damaris
Latest reply from DOUG DURST 2 months ago

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DOUG DOUG DURST 2 months ago.

Since I can’t delete/edit my previous request, I am posting this again. I am looking for a ride from Charles City on Sunday to Spencer to begin my 4th year of riding Ragbrai.

If Sunday isn’t possible I would need a ride from Charles City on Thursday morning back to Spencer/my vehicle.

Will pay for gas and compensate them for their time or donate to their local charity. Many thanks for anyone that can point me in the right direction.

• Profile photo of Damaris
    Damaris
  • Since I can’t delete/edit my previous request, I am posting this again. I am looking for a ride from Charles City on Sunday to Spencer to begin my 4th year of riding Ragbrai.

If Sunday isn’t possible I would need a ride from Charles City on Thursday morning back to Spencer/my vehicle.

Will pay for gas and compensate them for their time or donate to their local charity. Many thanks for anyone that can point me in the right direction.

Posted 3 months, 1 week ago ago #1214296

• Profile photo of drake
    drake rosenwinkel
  • I am looking for this same Ride. Wanting to park in Charles city. and shuttle to Spencer- One person bike and gear bag.
    Happy to pay for gas and compensate them for their time or donate etc.. as well.

Posted 2 months, 1 week ago ago #1233972

• Profile photo of DOUG
    DOUG DURST
  • Drake and Damaris, my name is Doug. I and a friend are also planning a vehicle drop in Charles City. With a Sunday drop off in Spencer. I have a driver lined up, we need a vehicle to hold him and the 4 riders. Guessing total cost would be under $500 for van rental, gas and some cash for the driver. Any interest? A van would probably hold a couple others, could reduce each of our costs.

Posted 2 months ago ago #1240959

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy