Forums

Forums Categories

Members

ride right meeting

(6 posts) (4 voices)
Started 1 year, 9 months ago ago by jwsknk
Latest reply from jwsknk 1 year, 8 months ago ago

jwsknk
  • coming up Jan 26. what issues do you think need to be brought up?
    forum search feature?,
    able to “Like” without having to leave a reply just to say like?
    animals on the ride?
    small children on the ride?
    how do sags deal with them? ( i don’t think they can)

Posted 1 year, 9 months ago ago #470136

Michrider
  • I don’t have a problem with no search feature, I just use Google.

Posted 1 year, 9 months ago ago #470142

Papa T
  • reguarding small children, there is no organied way to deal with them, otherthan the bike trailer. I’ve always thought there was an opportunity for a “Team day care”. Bus would leave start town at 8:00 and so a morning activity (meuseum, park, siteseeing, etc. Meet up with parents at meeting town for an hour and proceed to an afternoon activity then meeting with parents in the PM.

Posted 1 year, 8 months ago ago #470620

jwsknk
  • usual stuff about ride right, wear you helmet, stay on the right route, route hours, ( the Highway patrol Sarg mentioned a e-mail they got last year from someone complaining there was no traffic control at a busy intetsection, at 4:30 pm, 25 miles into the days route)Also they do not start work until 6:00am so don’t expect anyone at corners before that unless it’s a really nice officer that decided to start off they day early on their own.

Also may have hear Wes is moving onto a job in Sioux Falls and a leader of the Dream Team is coming in to take his spot.

The registration form will be different for next year, after this years closes that page is coming down to be redisigned. Also the entire web site will be redone. If there are things you have to say about either, e-mail them TJ or RAGBRAI.

And a mobil App coming this year

Posted 1 year, 8 months ago ago #471267

Sandaltan
  • Thanks for posting the update Skunky. The new website is overdue. I wonder who from the DT will replace Wes???

RIDE RIGHT

Posted 1 year, 8 months ago ago #471622

jwsknk
  • We welcome Scott Garner to the RAGBRAI staff as the new Assistant RAGBRAI Director. Although he is new to the RAGBRAI staff, he certainly is not new to RAGBRAI. He has ridden over a dozen RAGBRAIs and served on the Dream Team Leadership Team.

Posted 1 year, 8 months ago ago #471637

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy