RAGBRAI XLV Countdown – July 23-29, 2017
Friends of RAGBRAI

Forums

Forums Categories

Members

Route Announcement Party

(19 posts) (16 voices)
Started 3 years, 7 months ago by Michrider

This topic contains 18 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dan in Iowa Dan in Iowa 3 years, 7 months ago.

The 2013 RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party, is Saturday, January 26, 2013. Who is going? I thought about going but it’s a drive of almost 600 miles, late in January!!! Think I’ll stay home in Kaintucky and watch on my puter!!!

• Profile photo of Michrider
    Michrider
  • The 2013 RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party, is Saturday, January 26, 2013. Who is going? I thought about going but it’s a drive of almost 600 miles, late in January!!! Think I’ll stay home in Kaintucky and watch on my puter!!!

Posted 3 years, 7 months ago ago #463590

• Profile photo of Long Way Rider
    Long Way Rider
  • My daughter and I will be there. First time. Can’t wait. Looking to meet more people and fellow RAGBRAI-ers!

Posted 3 years, 7 months ago ago #468238

• Profile photo of Beverly
    bevelyn382
  • Husband and I are looking forward to it. Can’t wait to find out what the route will be this year.

Posted 3 years, 7 months ago ago #468332

• Profile photo of WILLIAM
    Sandaltan
  • Take some notes youse guys and tell us what is new. I am not leaving this gig to attend!!

RIDE RIGHT

Posted 3 years, 7 months ago ago #468713

Michrider
  • In just 7 days, & some hours, we will all know the route! The only people who know now are TJ & crew and Princess Amanda. After all she is the Princess of RAGBRAI, they gotta tell her first!!!!! ❗ 😉

Posted 3 years, 7 months ago ago #469109

• Profile photo of Heather
    WhitneySue
  • I’m going, assuming the Iowa Winter weather cooperates! Wish you could attend! Great food and cold beer abound. You will find out the route almost as quickly as we will with the amazing power of the Internet! See you all in July when you come to visit. We are hoping for a cooler RAGBRAI this year, but it is Iowa and we take what we get. I am really proud to be form Iowa, but during RAGBRAI, I am even more so!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Heather WhitneySue.

Posted 3 years, 7 months ago ago #469159

• Profile photo of Amanda
    Amanda
  • Of course TJ has shared the route with me, I am the Princess! 😉

Posted 3 years, 7 months ago ago #469164

• Profile photo of Amanda
    Amanda
  • And if you believe that I have some land in Florida I could sell you!

Posted 3 years, 7 months ago ago #469304

• Profile photo of Steve
    urbancycler
  • Hi all,
    I’ve read that the Route Announcement will be live-streamed.
    Does anyone know the details?
    Planning to have a party at our house that night and would like to tune in.
    Thanks for any information.

Posted 3 years, 7 months ago ago #469305

Michrider
  • Princess Amanda, why wouldn’t we believe everything you say? After all, your the one and only Princess of RAGBRAI!!!!!!! 😉

Posted 3 years, 7 months ago ago #469306

• Profile photo of Dan in Iowa
    Dan in Iowa
  • I am really looking forward to the route announcement! This is the first year in a long time that I entered the contest and the first in 3 years of riding RAGBRAI. The anticipation of finding out if I’m drawn in the lottery is killing more than the route! I know I can get a pass afterwards from someone that can’t go, but stil…….

Posted 3 years, 7 months ago ago #469358

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLI – 2013’ is closed to new topics and replies.

© 2016 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy