RAGBRAI XLII Countdown – July 20-26, 2014
Friends of RAGBRAI

Forums

Route Announcement Party

(19 posts) (16 voices)
Started 1 year, 7 months ago ago by Michrider
Latest reply from Dan in Iowa 1 year, 6 months ago ago

Michrider
  • The 2013 RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party, is Saturday, January 26, 2013. Who is going? I thought about going but it’s a drive of almost 600 miles, late in January!!! Think I’ll stay home in Kaintucky and watch on my puter!!!

Posted 1 year, 7 months ago ago #463590

Tony
  • I’ll be there Mich. We have a table for 10 reserved. I will also attend the Expo and charter/team meetings. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Posted 1 year, 7 months ago ago #463617

jwsknk
  • Going to the expo, team meeting & route announcement

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #464624

Browner
  • Team “Must Have” will be there! We booked two full tables, plus 2 or 3 additional people. Not bad for a team that only has about 12 riders at any point in time. We also have a couple of the “Hills Angels” tagging along with us for the party.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #464979

3 Pedal
  • I’d love to go, but it is too far away. Will try to watch on line.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #465244

History Biker
  • Every year I think I am going to break the “re-fresh” button as I wait for the announcement! This may be the year to go to the party for me… We shall see. But either way, the Expo is great fun!

-Jess

Follow me on Twitter @historybiker and like me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/HistoryBiker – for updates on a new exhibit at the State Historical Museum of Iowa: Forty Years of Fun! You may also contact me via e-mail at HistoryBikerJess@gmail.com. I was on RAGBRAI, collecting artifacts & recording stories! Please contact me to share yours!

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #465670

Zinger
  • If the weather cooperates, I’ll be there this year. I’ve been wanting to attend for a long time now.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #467117

Long Way Rider
  • My daughter and I will be there. First time. Can’t wait. Looking to meet more people and fellow RAGBRAI-ers!

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #468238

bevelyn382
  • Husband and I are looking forward to it. Can’t wait to find out what the route will be this year.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #468332

Sandaltan
  • Take some notes youse guys and tell us what is new. I am not leaving this gig to attend!!

RIDE RIGHT

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #468713

Michrider
  • In just 7 days, & some hours, we will all know the route! The only people who know now are TJ & crew and Princess Amanda. After all she is the Princess of RAGBRAI, they gotta tell her first!!!!! :!: :wink:

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #469109

WhitneySue
  • I’m going, assuming the Iowa Winter weather cooperates! Wish you could attend! Great food and cold beer abound. You will find out the route almost as quickly as we will with the amazing power of the Internet! See you all in July when you come to visit. We are hoping for a cooler RAGBRAI this year, but it is Iowa and we take what we get. I am really proud to be form Iowa, but during RAGBRAI, I am even more so!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Avatar of WhitneySue WhitneySue.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #469159

Amanda
  • Of course TJ has shared the route with me, I am the Princess! :wink:

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #469164

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy