active 22 minutes ago
  • Profile picture of Frank
    active 25 minutes ago

San Diego Newbe

(17 posts) (14 voices)
Started 3 years, 5 months ago by JoAnn
Latest reply from Michrider !!! 1 year ago

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Michrider Michrider !!! 1 year ago.

2014 will be my first RAGBRAI – i am fortunate to train all year round in San Diego – my first sport is running where i run many half marathons each year, i recently took up cycling – and i can do a 40-50 mile ride pretty comfortably – but a bit slower than most of the veterans. I spin once a week, and do a 30-60 mile ride each weekend – will i need to do any more training for RAGBRAI? I won’t do well with the humidity – so that i know will be a factor – what else should i be doing?

• Profile photo of Allison
    Allison Clement
  • Wearing a wig in general will not cause allergies, but those who are more sensitive to the physical, it is best not to wear. in addition, wig will have a certain effect on the skin of the head, the original suffering from dermatitis, eczema and other skin diseases.If a person wearing a wig, may make the condition worse, to wait for a skin disease is completely good again. in addition
    Summer, hot weather, wearing wigs unfavorable sweat, so the wearer should be selected when wig Quality of a good wig, it is best to wear breathable mesh, and should not be long wear.If you want to learn more about FESHFEN Hair, pls feel free to contact us at service@feshfen.com!

Posted 1 year ago ago #1148288

• Profile photo of Michrider
    Michrider !!!
  • Sandaltan: The cycling is all well and good, riders in their 80s complete this ride, but if you are going to ride with the real veterans you need to start pie training. One piece a day at first then two and keep at this until you can eat six pieces of pie between six am and six pm for a seven day period. Then, if your goal is to excel you need to move up to the ala mode level, one scoop at first then two scoops with that pie. Keep us informed of your progress.
    RIDE RIGHT

ST, once again you are correct!!!
    null

Posted 1 year ago ago #1148323

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy