Forums

Forums Categories

Members

Singles?

(8 posts) (6 voices)
Started 1 year, 8 months ago ago by buttercupdog
Latest reply from buttercupdog 1 year, 8 months ago ago

buttercupdog
  • I am riding Ragbrai alone, I think, and I have somewhat of a phobia of being alone in the crowd. Any groups out there for us?

Posted 1 year, 8 months ago ago #478197

John L
  • TONS!! Like the veterans of the forum say, “You will only be alone if you choose to be. Just chat with a person in line (yes you will be in a line) and see it it is a fit. Are you with a charter? That is a way to see the same people each day. Have a beer chat and ask around. It is easy to find a crew.

Posted 1 year, 8 months ago ago #478222

Ed Kanitra
  • Butter, I’ll be there by myself too so if you need someone to ride with I’m there. I am not a particularly fast rider however. 13-15 mph

Posted 1 year, 8 months ago ago #478225

coloradoshortbus
  • Don’t worry, you will never be alone unless you lock yourself in a Kybo. And, you will find out what that means when you get there.

Posted 1 year, 8 months ago ago #478747

Ken Johnson
  • BCD, did you sign up with a charter service.? I rode last year, my virgin ride, with a small team that had motorhome support. The air on 100+ degree days was nice. Riding solo this year with PBV. Looking forward to a different type of RAGBRAI experiences this year and hope our paths cross. You’ll have a great time!

Posted 1 year, 8 months ago ago #479382

buttercupdog
  • Did sign up for a charter out of Des Moines. Tent and all. Figured it made sense. I still want to ride with different groups though. Definitely excited to meet new friends!

Posted 1 year, 8 months ago ago #479395

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy