Forums

Forums Categories

Members

St. Louis, MO Ragbrai Teams??

(5 posts) (5 voices)
Started 1 year, 7 months ago ago by asteib0711
Latest reply from Nick 7 months, 1 week ago ago

asteib0711
  • Hello!! I have a very VERY small group… there are only 3 of us, but we’re all very eager to ride Ragbrai this year. I went back in 2010 and loved it and this will be their first time. I’m looking to see if there are any other individuals who are looking to buddy up or if there’s a team of cyclists here in the ol’ STL that would be interested in taking on a few more. We’re a fun group, like to have a good time, enjoy a few brewskies and would love to hit the trails and start training with some new teammates here in St.Louis. Please let me know if you’re out there and interested!!!

Hope to chat soon!! Happy Riding!!! :D

-Ashleigh

Posted 1 year, 7 months ago ago #471336

busymike
  • I’m in STL, but taking a break this year and doing BRAG instead. I’d recommend hooking up with Trailnet. They have a lot of organized rides and meetups. You might be able to find some fellow RAGBRAI-ers there.

Posted 1 year, 7 months ago ago #471337

drgeorge1
  • Team Red St Louis is riding in support of Diabetes Awareness. We are a Tour de Cure St Louis Team that will be doing training rides, fundraising and social events through the spring for the Tour de Cure on June 2, and those going to RAGBRAI will continue training up to RAGBRAI. If you are interested I can get you a discounted registration for Tour de Cure, too.

Posted 1 year, 7 months ago ago #471467

Nick
  • I’m planning on RAGBRAI this year, any update on Missouri teams? I’m from Bolivar. Thanks

Posted 7 months, 1 week ago ago #750218

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy