Forums

Forums Categories

Members

TEAM BACKSTOPPERS – RAGBRAI 2013

(5 posts) (3 voices)
Started 1 year, 8 months ago ago by B. Ewing
Latest reply from B. Ewing 1 year, 4 months ago ago

Padre
  • Just a little extra info for everyone about Team Backstoppers. This team was organized in the St Louis, Mo area and provides financial, and other support for the families of police officers and fire fighters killed in the line of duty.

I own Padres Cycle Inn and I am a registered RAGBRAI Charter. I just thought that I should point this out so that no one thinks that I am trying to use this forum as a billboard for my services.

The fact is that I am also a former St Louis County Police Officer and a supporter of the Back Stoppers for this event in hopes that this will turn out to be a successful fund raiser for them.

For more information about the Back Stoppers be sure to check on their facebook link listed above. If you have specific questions about how Padre’s is supporting this effort you can reach me through my website http://www.PadresCycleInn.com.

I thank everyone in advance for their support of this cause and I hope that you will all accept the information provided in the spirit that I intended it and not as an advertisement.

Padre

Posted 1 year, 8 months ago ago #469827

Michrider
  • I traveled with Padre (when he teamed up with Bubba), on RAGBRAI, in 2010. Padre is a good guy that works hard to provide very good service!

Posted 1 year, 8 months ago ago #469828

B. Ewing
  • The Team Backstoppers facebook page has been updated with all kinds of info. We are still seeking riders to join us and have a lot to offer.

Posted 1 year, 7 months ago ago #476621

B. Ewing
  • TEAM BACKSTOPPERS has room for more riders. We are a diverse group of over 50 riders at this point.

Padre’s Cycle Inn is the professional charter taking care of our needs getting to/from and across IOWA!

Not to mention, we have a great support staff, SAG vehicles, sponsors, and more. Check our facebook page out and/or contact me direct to find out more.

Brian – eaglewing@charter.net

Posted 1 year, 4 months ago ago #503743

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy