RAGBRAI XLII Countdown – July 20-26, 2014
Friends of RAGBRAI

Forums

We do everything but ride your bike

(4 posts) (3 voices)
Started 1 year, 2 months ago ago by Bubba
Latest reply from Ed Kanitra 1 year, 2 months ago ago

Bubba
  • Bubba’s PAMPERED Pedalers is still accepting registrations for charter service starting in Ft Madison. Service includes a top quality Kelty tent with daily set-up and take-down. Fully inflated air mattress inside your tent for your sleeping enjoyment. Towels and wash cloths daily. Baggage delivery to your tent. Cold drinks and snacks served under the shade of EZ-Ups while you sit in your deluxe camp chair. Charging station for electronics. Coffee in the morning. T-Shirt and the best looking bike jersey on RAGBRAI.
    All this for one fee. No additional fees once you arrive.
    You bike, we do the rest.
    Details can be found at BubbasPamperedPedalers.com
    It’s ALL Good!

Posted 1 year, 2 months ago ago #503006

Phil
  • OK I have four registered riders… Can you provide more details on your service???

Posted 1 year, 2 months ago ago #503779

Bubba
  • Service includes a top quality Kelty tent with daily set-up and take-down. Fully inflated air mattress inside your tent for your sleeping enjoyment. Towels and wash cloths daily. Baggage delivery to your tent. Cold drinks and snacks served under the shade of EZ-Ups while you sit in your deluxe camp chair. Charging station for electronics. Coffee in the morning. T-Shirt and the best looking bike jersey on RAGBRAI.
    All this for one fee. No additional fees once you arrive.
    You bike, we do the rest.
    Please email me at BikerBubba@AOL.com and I can provide any information needed.

Details can be found at BubbasPamperedPedalers.com
    It’s ALL Good!

Posted 1 year, 2 months ago ago #503806

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy