RAGBRAI XLII Countdown – July 20-26, 2014
Friends of RAGBRAI

Forums

we would like to join a des moines team

(6 posts) (3 voices)
Started 1 year, 6 months ago ago by pj
Latest reply from pj 1 year, 6 months ago ago

pj
  • my husband and I are vets of ragbrai and we just moved to des moines so we need to find a new team to ride with. looking for a team that isn’t too big and would love a team that may have connections for overnight towns, I may be able to help too, but not a big deal if not possible! My husband would need a ride to the start town with his bike and bags and I would join everybody wednesday. We are late 30′s early 40′s and enjoy a nice cold beer or 3 after a day of riding. I usually have to start the day pretty early(not to fond of riding in heat) so don’t have to worry about us sleeping in if you need to move on to the next town early.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #468592

Ragbrai Nation
  • In this same thread, just 3 posts down, you’ll see a fellow who goes by “beatle” is looking to form a Des Moine team.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #468604

bikejohnston
  • Ragbrai Nation—I don’t see the post you are referring to. I’m a veteran and our team from last year is disintegrating. I’d like to talk to others about a Des Moines team.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #468641

pj
  • I emailed that guy twice in the past month with no response, I just sent him a pm too, maybe his team is full.
    bikejohnston we are very interested, and willing to help with any van rental for people and uhaul rental for gear, drivers, etc… I assume you may have a lot of interested people in the des moines area.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #468648

pj
  • bikejohnston just saw your pm, will message you back :)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Avatar of pj pj.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #468649

pj
  • we are still looking, if anyone has room please let me know, we are pretty easy going.

Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ago #472039

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 RAGBRAI | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy