- 2 May, 2009
RAGBRAI participants are guests everywhere they go and should treat their hosts with respect. Make sure YOU are a good guest!
- Keep the campground quiet.
- Most riders want to get a good night’s sleep. Please – no noise after 9:00 pm.
- Don’t be a litter-bug.
- Pick up your own trash in the campground and along the way.
- Respect the property of others.
- Don’t damage fences and crops, and leave campgrounds in better condition than you find them.
- Camp only where directed.
- Local communities go to a great deal of effort to set up the campgrounds. Groups or individuals who camp outside the designated areas create problems for them.
- Enjoy RAGBRAI and enjoy Iowa!
These suggestions have been prepared by The Des Moines Register and the League of Iowa Bicyclists.
9 hours ago
Click or tap the photos above to advance through the gallery. Many riders on Day 6 took the opportunity to make an early stop on...
20 hours ago
Here's what you need to know about Day 7 of RAGBRAI XLVIII, when we ride from DeWitt to Clinton! It's our last day of RAGBRAI...
20 hours ago
There are lots of health benefits to regular exercise, including reducing your risk of heart disease, diabetes, cancer, depression,...