PADRE’S CYCLE INN
PADRE’S CYCLE INN
Run by cyclists, for cyclists, from that perspective. We provide an all-inclusive camping experience with top-notch customer service. We’re not your average charter; we’re a premium tier charter service. Registration includes snacks, beverages, luggage delivery to and from tents, an air mattress, and the option for the largest tents in the industry. Supporting cyclists with full-service camping and detail-oriented customer service since 2007. Why trust anyone else? Just Cycle Inn, and we’ll do the rest!
We limit our camp to 150 guests. This ensures a more personalized appeal, so you won’t just feel like a number when you are in camp. We have individuals and groups of riders. As a smaller charter, guests frequently make new friends and look forward to seeing them the next year. It can be nice to see a familiar face at the end of a day, after riding among thousands of riders, to share a story, or even forge a new friendship. Our group’s size also allows us to be more selective with our campsites; we fit where some larger groups may not, such as at a small school, park, or ball field. And those spots are often in just the right location of town.
WHAT DOES PADRE’S OFFER:
Camping and Baggage Service:
- Reserved camping at a site pre-selected by Padre’s, in advance, close to shuttle stops, activities, showers, and other activities, Saturday night through Friday night.
- Baggage transport directly to and from your tent each day, keeping your gear out of the weather – no searching for or dragging your bags to your tent – we do that for you.
- High-quality Kelty tents, provided and set up and taken down for you daily.
- Twin-size mattresses inflated for each camper, measuring 75″ x 39″ x 8.75″
- Padre’s Zone, a shaded area to relax, with cooling fans, plenty of chairs, snacks, and cold beverages.
- In-camp concierge center with a host available to help with information about events, shuttles, food, entertainment, and directions.
- Electronic device charging stations to keep phones, computers, lights, e-bike batteries, or other devices charged up daily.
- Hot coffee, fresh ice, water, and Gatorade each morning.
- Bicycle tire pumps.
- Bicycle maintenance stand and tools available.
- Bicycle racks so that you don’t have to lay your bike on the ground or lean them.
- Dedicated Porta-potties on site, and a hand wash station.
- Clean, environmentally friendly, disposable bath towels daily, which can double as your bike rag or doormat.
- Maps, directions, and arrows to help you navigate into and out of each campsite.
- Friendly, helpful staff at your service!
Optional Bus and Bike Transportation:
- Round-trip transportation with your gear, from St. Louis to the start town, and from the end town back to St. Louis.
- We transport your bike with no need to box it up or fully disassemble it.
- Ride in style, in an air-conditioned motorcoach.
- A dedicated onboard tour guide to answer questions about the event.
- Free lunch is included on the way to the start town.
JIMMY KESSLER/DAVID TAKUSHI
3232 Bentwater Place
St Charles, MO 63301