Do you remember what it’s like to be on a real vacation? A place where someone else has all of the responsibility for your comfort? Wouldn’t it be nice if, after a long ride, you didn’t have to worry about the hassles of camping, such as searching for a good spot, finding and lugging your bags and gear, pitching your tent, or setting up canopies and chairs? Padre’s provides first-class service that does all of that for you and more. All you have to do is Cycle Inn!
Padre’s is limited to 100 riders. This ensures a more personalized appeal, so you won’t just feel like a number when you are in camp. It can be nice to see a familiar face at the end of a day, after riding among thousands of riders, to share a story, or even forge a new friendship. Our group’s size also allows us to be more selective of our campsites; we fit where some larger groups may not, such as at a small school, park, or ball field. And those spots are often in just the right location of town.
WHAT DOES PADRE’S OFFER:
Camping and Baggage Service:
- Reserved camping at a site pre-selected by Padre’s, in advance, close to shuttle stops, activities, showers, and other activities, Saturday night through the next Saturday morning.
- Baggage transport directly to and from your tent each day, keeping your gear out of the weather – no searching for or dragging your bags to your tent – we do that for you.
- High-quality tents, provided and set up and taken down for you daily.
- Twin-size mattresses inflated for each camper, measuring 75″ x 39″ x 8.75″ (please bring your own sheet, blanket, and/or pillow).
- Comfortable chairs to relax in.
- Padre’s Zone, a shaded area to relax, with cooling fans, snacks, and cold beverages.
- In-camp concierge center with a host available to help with information about events, shuttles, food, entertainment, and directions.
- Electronic device charging stations to keep phones, computers, lights or other devices charged up daily.
- Hot coffee, fresh ice water, and Gatorade each morning.
- Bicycle tire pumps.
- Bicycle maintenance stand and tools available, in case you need to clean or adjust your bike.
- Bicycle racks so that you don’t have to lay your bike on the ground or lean them.
- Porta-potties on site, and a hand wash station, reserved for Padre’s customers only.
- Hot showers conveniently located.
- Clean, environmentally friendly, disposable bath towels daily, which can double as your bike rag or doormat.
- Maps, directions, and arrows to help you navigate into and out of each campsite.
- Friendly, helpful staff at your service!
Bus and Bike Transportation:
VISIT THEIR SITE
- Round-trip transportation with your gear, from St. Louis to the start town, and from the end town back to St. Louis.
- We transport your bike with no need to box it up or fully disassemble it.
- Ride in style, in an air-conditioned motorcoach.
- A dedicated onboard tour guide to answer questions about the event.
- Free lunch is included on the way to the start town.
- In-route movies.
- Rest stops along the way to stretch your legs or get some fresh air.
JAMES KESSLER/DAVID TAKUSHI
3232 Bentwater Place
St Charles, MO 63301