PORK BELLY VENTURES
PORK BELLY VENTURES
For almost 30 years, Pork Belly has devoted much of each summer to planning, strategizing, and coordinating our ever-better services for the benefit of our team members. Our hardy Porkers come from all walks of life: cardiologists and teachers, stockbrokers and firemen, grandparents and gen-Xers. They come from all over the country and the world. Whether you’re a RAGBRAI veteran or a newbie, if you regularly exercise your sense of humor, you’ll be right at home with Pork Belly Ventures.
- Pre-RAGBRAI shuttles from the end town to the start town on Friday afternoon or Saturday morning
- All-day Saturday shuttles to the start town from an Omaha airport hotel, and returning to this hotel after RAGBRAI.
- Saturday morning shuttle from a Des Moines airport hotel to the start town, and returning to this hotel after RAGBRAI.
- Post-RAGBRAI Saturday afternoon shuttle to the Quad Cities International airport.
- Well-appointed campsites and daily transport of baggage
- Your daily shower on air-conditioned trailers, towel included, right in camp (more than 60 stalls), endless hot water, private dressing areas, liquid soap dispensers.
- Our large, friendly crew at the Front Desk and throughout camp.
- Optional tent rental service with set-up, take-down, and baggage moving all week
- Contracted porta-toilets and our Restroom Trailer with flushing fixtures, lighting, and ventilation
- Inexpensive SAG on a luxury motorcoach
- Hand-Washing and -Sanitizing Stations.
- Phone-Charging Trailers—you can charge securely in locking compartments
- Shade Canopies with misting fans and chairs, often flanked around our stage
- Fresh-brewed morning coffee
- Inexpensive ice-cold beverages
- Bike Mechanics to assist afternoons/evenings
- Massage Therapy in camp, plus Daily Yoga
- Catered Dinners (local caterers), 3 included, 3 optional
- Live Music on Stage, early evening
- Food Trucks and/or other local vendors for lunch and breakfast
- Optional midweek laundry service
- PBV Host-Town Maps for each day of the week
- Souvenir PBV t-shirt
- Quiet in camp around 9:30— Our riders need their sleep.
- Pro-rated support—ride any number of consecutive days
- Midweek shuttles to/from the Des Moines airport, for those who want to ride the first three days or the last four.
- Hotel stays on a limited basis.
- Indoor sleeping when we can arrange it
- Bike shipping through Sendmybike.com
- Bike rental on a limited basis.
CHARTER SIZE: 1400 MAXIMUM
PRICING OPTIONS: See website for pricing optionsVISIT OUR SITE
PETE PHILLIPS & TAMMY PAVICH
412 FOREST GLEN DR
COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA 51503 8465
Pete Phone: 402-681-2613
Tammy Phone: 712-328-0161