Check out the most frequently asked questions here and if you don’t see the answer to your question feel free to reach out.
How do I sell my wristband?
There are lots of people who are looking to take your weeklong rider or non-rider wristbands off your hands. The best way to find them is to create post on the RAGBRAI.com forums.
- Log in to RAGBRAI.com
- Go to RAGBRAI.com/forums
- Find the Categories menu on the right side of the page – it’s under the Charter Services photo,
- Click on RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021. Don’t click on the sub categories!
- That will take you to another page. Scroll down to the bottom.
- There is a box where you can Create New Topic in “RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021” That’s where you can create your post.
Where can I find the daily maps with mileage between towns?
You can find the daily maps, support vehicle maps, and overnight town maps at https://ragbrai.com/ragbrai-xlviii-maps/
How do I purchase a vehicle pass?
If you forgot to purchase your vehicle pass during registration you will be able to purchase on Saturday, July 24 at the RAGBRAI Expo between 12pm-9pm at the RAGBRAI Information and Packet Pick-up (Knights of Columbus Building, 120 1st Ave NE Le Mars, IA 51031)
I haven't received my wristbands what do I do?
All wristbands were shipped by July 2, 2021.
- If you are on a team your captain received your wristband. Please reach out to them.
- If you are an individual rider please email email@example.com directly.
- If you received someone’s else packet please call 515-284-8388 as soon as possible.
- If you received the wrong merchandise size or didn’t get your merchandise you can visit a RAGBRAI merchandise trailer at any time througout the week.
- If you didn’t reiceve your vehicle pass please visit the RAGBRAI Information and Packet Pick-up booth during the RAGBRAI Expo on Saturday, July 24 in the Knights of Columbus Building (120 1st Ave NE) from 12pm-9pm.
Didn’t find the answer to your question?
Send us a message here