BACooN RIDE SIX
The Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa, Blue Ribbon Bacon Fest and Iowa Bicycle Coalition have joined forces to present the BACooN RIDE SIX: The PORK CHOP!
The bicycle ride will be held Saturday, June 15, 2019 along the Raccoon River Valley Trail. The ride will begin and end at Waukee, following a 71-mile route.
The ride will weave through Waukee, Dallas Center, Minburn, Perry, Dawson, Jamaica, Herndon, Yale, Panora, Linden, Redfield, Adel and back to Waukee.
Riders can use optional starting points to cut down on the route’s length.
Bacon snacks, a bacon-themed lunch and drink specials at bacon party stops will be available along the way. Registration also includes a commemorative PassPORK punch card for bacon treats, a custom BACooN Ride moisture-wicking t-shirt, a commemorative BACooN Ride Slap koozie, two nights of camping and ride support and mechanics.
Please see the BACooN Ride website for registration details. People will not be able to register on-site.
Go to bacoonride.com to register. All proceeds will go to the Iowa Bicycle Coalition, RAGBRAI’s Dream Team and other Iowa charities
The BACooN RIDE SIX registration is $55 (before May 1st) includes:
- Numerous BACON stops featuring BACON snacks and samples throughout the day (You will receive approximately 9 BACON items at these BACON stops throughout the ride!)
- BACON-themed lunch
- A commemorative PassPORK (punch card for your BACON treats!)
- Awesome drink specials at numerous BACON party stops (including BACON-themed drinks)
- Custom BACooN RIDE Six Moisture-wicking Performance T-shirt
- Commemorative BACooN RIDE Six slap coozie
- Ride support/mechanics
- Fees are $55 until May 1.
$65 until June 1.
$75 until June 9.
$85 until June 12 and No merch or while supplies last.
$95 until June 13 and no merchandise.
$105 until June 15 and no merchandise.