RAGBRAI Expo Information - RAGBRAI
Where RAGBRAI Begins!
Date: Saturday, July 18, 2020
Hours: 12 – 9 p.m.
Location: Le Mars, IA – map to come soon!
RAGBRAI, the oldest, largest and longest multi-day bicycle touring event in the world begins with the RAGBRAI Expo. Free and open to the public, the RAGBRAI Expo will showcase our official bike shops, bicycle, and component manufacturers from around the country, travel and tour operators, and retailers associated with the cycling industry.
Over 80 exhibitors will feature product demonstrations, the latest in cycling gear and apparel, tour and travel destinations, health and nutrition and much more!
Be sure to visit the RAGBRAI Outlet Tent and merchandise trailers for the best deals and the latest official RAGBRAI merchandise and apparel.
The Expo offers a unique opportunity to exhibit, sell, sample and demonstrate products and services to more than 25,000 bicycle enthusiasts. RAGBRAI attracts participants from all 50 states and many foreign countries and provides an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your products and services to an enthusiastic, active and loyal group of cyclists.
RAGBRAI Expo Demographics
- 25,000+ Expo participants
- 80+ exhibitors
- 65% men
- 35% women
- 75% have a household income over $75,000
- 57% have a household income over $100,000
- Participants of RAGBRAI XLV came from all 50 states, Washington D.C., the Virgin Islands and 18 foreign countries.
Be an Exhibitor
Contact Ella Rash if you have any questions!
As an exhibitor with the RAGBRAI Expo, you will have:
- Exhibitor space with room for a 10×10 tent and some extra space for supplies if needed
- An 8′ table and two chairs
- Offsite parking for extra vehicles at no charge
- Access to electricity will be very limited, so don’t count on having power
- Access to wi-fi will also be limited
The RAGBRAI Expo is held outdoors regardless of weather, so come prepared for the elements. A tent is encouraged for shade, and plan to have a way to secure the tent in case the winds pick up.
Can I ship product to the expo?
Contact the folks at SENDMYBIKE.com to arrange for shipping and storing product for the expo. They will make arrangements to ship your display products to the start town, and will hold your shipment until you arrive on Friday or Saturday of the expo. They will also arrange to deliver your shipment to the expo venue so you don’t have to haul it there. Visit SENDMYBIKE.com or call Pete at (402) 681-2613.
You can take a look at our Promotional Opportunities Brochure (see links below). Choose between the Expo Booth and Print Advertising Combo, Exhibitor Booth Option, or the Manufacturer Demo Tour option. Then complete the Contract Agreement and submit that along with your payment to:
400 Locust Street, Suite 500
Des Moines, IA 50309
Please Note: for your ad to be included in the 2019 Participant Guide, your completed agreement, payment and ad artwork must be received no later than March 15, 2020.
How to advertise?
RAGBRAI.com is a great place for riders from all over to connect with each other and stay informed. It is a place for riders to share stories, view photo galleries, register for the ride and purchase RAGBRAI merchandise.
- In July of 2017, RAGBRAI.com had over 2.2 million page views from nearly 306,000 unique visitors.
- Non-ride months generate nearly a half-million page views of traffic every month.
- Unique visitors to RAGBRAI.com increased by 8% in 2017.
There are many opportunities to get involved with RAGBRAI. Please see the brochure for a description of all those opportunities.