RAGBRAI LI Route Announced on Jan. 27!

Reply To: Packet

KenH, July 9, 2018 at 11:45 am

I had hoped they would meet their promise to get these out by the end of last week but I’ve had no email from them and no package from them either. The fact that people are reporting incorrect shipments makes the wait even harder since every day that goes by makes it more uncertain that mistakes can be corrected in time. And I would suppose that every day that goes by puts more pressure on them to hurry which of course leads to more mistakes….

But, if RAGBRAI don’t care then neither do I! I’ve taken cell phone photos of the wristband numbers and vehicle pass number for our team. If need be I will bring a magic marker to Iowa and we can write our wristband numbers on our calves. I will print my own vehicle pass and tape it to the inside of the windshield. We’re Americans, the roads of Iowa are open to all travelers, we can do this!

If this drags on much longer they are going to have to make allowances for those who did not receive their materials. You might want to also look up your original “congratulations, you won the lottery” email from them and take pictures of your assigned numbers as I did. I am supremely confident that they will make this right for us one way or another. But brining as much documentation as you can find is a good thing….

#1290702 |

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI