RAGBRAI LI July 20 -27, 2024

Reply To: BOYFRIEND RIDING BANDIT AND I DON'T WANT TO

Team Blonde, July 6, 2011 at 8:04 pm

knees36 said:

Team Blonde said:

knees36 said:

flyinbrian said: Touche, Ts. I see what you’re saying. I guess I feel differently because I used to be in a position where I couldn’t afford to pay.  I didn’t ride bandit. I just missed out. Now that I’m older and can afford it I don’t mind paying a little more so others don’t miss out on years like I did when I was young. Now to Knees point, if someone can afford to pay and don’t because they don’t think they use the services provided that’s something that comes out of a bull’s backside=)

Agreed.  That’s Team Blonde’s rationale.

Knees, I guess since you keep tossing out Team Blondes name I have to once again explain. We pay for RAGBRAI, we pay our team to set everything up and do not use RAGBRAI services.  I think you are the cheap one here, and the one with poor morals since you want me to help pay for the services that you use.  Its as simple as it gets, you can try to put yourself up on some time of pedestal to make yourself feel better.  Dont worry, our team has a sag for you and a spot at the front of the bus (obviously this is the type of person you are so I am sure you wont mind)

I pay my own way, TB.  I always have.  It’s as simple as that. 

I never said you didnt. I pay my own way. What you are doing is trying to make yourself seem like a better person than me because you pay the Register, I pay the team. Both are corporations.  The Register is one that makes a profit and the team is a non profit that gives any extra to charitys in Iowa. 

#20331 |

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters