1st time solo Wisco rider looking a team

Hello, 2021 will be my first RAGBRAI ride. I am looking for a laid-back adult team that can ride, but knows how to have a good time.
I will be coming from SE WI and can meet up for some rides prior to the event if that is practical.

13 Replies

ilianalana, March 25, 2021 at 8:41 pm

Hello! Wondering if you are still looking for a team. Coming from Madison and looking for team for a friend and myself too. I can see that there are other replies, but I can’t read them, not sure if I’m navigating the forum correctly. So sorry if I’m missing any context from others’ replies.

Pedaling Pandas, March 25, 2021 at 8:44 pm

Good Evening! Please check out pedalingpandas.com and all the service we have to offer. If you have any questions please give me a call at 319-449-1115 or @pedalingpandas.com">contact@pedalingpandas.com

Thank you

Desiree Kimble

Wendy Albrecht, March 26, 2021 at 12:23 pm

Hi Maria! If you are still looking for a team, Defcon5 has additional space for riders. Feel free to email me at TeamDefcon5@gmail.com or call me at 515-480-8298. We have riders from all several states. If you’ve found a team, that’s wonderful! We’re all just one big family anyway. :)

Chris Miller, April 22, 2021 at 7:53 pm

Hello,
I am still looking for a team. I live just south of Milwaukee. I am not sure why this is showing my name as Maria Sholl. I am Chris Miller. 262-770-6720. I have been in contact with a couple of charters, but haven’t pulled the trigger yet.
Thanks,

Chris

wildbill3, April 22, 2021 at 8:09 pm

My Team is from Cherokee Iowa we are called Team Bitch N Moan. We have a bus and plenty of room. If you would like details email me at billboger3@gmail.com

Joe Dorobek II, April 22, 2021 at 9:42 pm

Hi, We are North Iowa Touring Club Charter. We are a small charter with riders from all over the US. We leave from and return to Mason City, Iowa. We provide baggage transport, charging stations and coolers of drinks for a goodwill donation. For week long riders, our charter is $250. If you have any other questions, you can contact us at NITC.RAGBRAI@gmail.com.

mootsman, April 23, 2021 at 10:20 am

Try checking out the charters. Depending on the level of support wanted prices vary a bunch. PBV offers lots of in-camp features that are optional at extra cost but they have a common area with shade tents, music and beverages to all. The tent service is nice since it also includes delivery and pick-up of your luggage each day without having to search for your baggage daily. And you meet lots of people in camp so you won’t be alone long. pkbelly.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI