RAGBRAI XLIX registration is now open!

2 looking for a team!

My wife and I (24 and 25 years old) are looking for a team to ride with. I have ridden RAGBRAI several times before (the entire week only once) and she rode a day last year. We have been riding a lot this spring/summer and are pumped about doing the entire week. We bike at a steady pace, but don’t race by any means and like to have a good time, but you won’t find us intoxicated on the ride (it’s a fun workout in our opinion). We are looking for a group with a support vehicle to haul our stuff, otherwise we won’t be much of a burden. We have a tent to sleep in as long as the group has a place for us to put it. We are out of the Iowa City area and it would be great if we could catch a ride out with the group, but can drive to meet you wherever if necessary. Please email me if you can help us out. drew.fayram@gmail.com Thanks so much!

3 Replies

Drew Fayram, June 5, 2012 at 11:39 am

Found a team. Thanks everyone!

Teddy Salvadore, June 5, 2012 at 5:33 pm

My wife and I are also looking for very similiar support. Primarily sag support and a spot to put up a tent. We are arriving from central Missouri. We posted a shout out a few days back, but have not heard much. Please let us know if someone has additional room. I can be reached at rocconick@hotmail.com.

Thanks & Saludos. Teddy Salvadore.

d_jimbo, June 10, 2012 at 1:28 pm

I am also looking for a team to ride with. I live in Ankeny, I am 59, need transportation to and from and a place to put my tent at night. I like to have fun, but I am not a big partier. Jim

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI